[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

got 7.49 as with elusive :)
Last edited by exilekami on Mar 29, 2020, 1:46:16 PM
Some Peaople told me that the breakpoint with two Cospris is 15aps...
With one is 7.5?

is that true? some good pple here has 14ias on both and some more Attackspeed notes from jewels...
hey,

everyone is talking about 7.49 aps. where can I see my aps in pob?

"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
hey,

is 88% hit chance enough hmm?
Last edited by exilekami on Mar 29, 2020, 2:51:54 PM
"
exilekami wrote:
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
hey,

88% is terrible. Get a ring, amulet, helmet or gloves with 400+ flat accuracy rating. Don't forget to use a lvl 5-10 Precision depending on your Enlighten level and Ice Golem if you still need one.
"
exilekami wrote:
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
hey,

thx for the info!

thats my stats actually:

but i'm just level 78 and trying to survive. my clearspeed for yellow maps is ok but my boss damage is terrible.
i'm trying to get a second cospris and a pandemonius and changing my gear a bit.
but first I need currency :D
second cospris or the pandemonius first when I have the currency?

and: how did I get more crit chance? I just have 13% wich is terrible
Last edited by InfyDeluxe on Mar 29, 2020, 3:58:53 PM
"
Raikudou wrote:

88% is terrible. Get a ring, amulet, helmet or gloves with 400+ flat accuracy rating. Don't forget to use a lvl 5-10 Precision depending on your Enlighten level and Ice Golem if you still need one.

got 99% hit rate and a bit more crit chance, gotta say it's much better than with that mark of the shaper ring, also I could probably get 100% hit rate with lvl 21 precision.
Last edited by exilekami on Mar 29, 2020, 4:44:14 PM
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:

but i'm just level 78 and trying to survive. my clearspeed for yellow maps is ok but my boss damage is terrible.
i'm trying to get a second cospris and a pandemonius and changing my gear a bit.

U need to mark power charges, inspiration charges and flask active in pob. get more from the skill tree, get a diamond flask with crafted critical strike chance during flask effect, and u get more from ascendancy and jewels.
"
exilekami wrote:
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:

U need to mark power charges, inspiration charges and flask active in pob. get more from the skill tree, get a diamond flask with crafted critical strike chance during flask effect, and u get more from ascendancy and jewels.

is it critical strike chance or what should I search for? global critical strike chance?

The guide recommends critical strike multiplier so if u can fit both with increased maximum life % it would be nice, crit chance doesn't give u much thou.
global critical strike chance
crit multiplier while dual wielding
crit multiplier for cold skills
crit multiplier with elemental skills
increased % maximum life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info