[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Hey guys, just respecced from ED contagion and my char is still pretty scuffed. Enjoyed playing it for now though, man I now understand why this so many people love this so much.

I need some critiques on the current state of my build if any of you are free. Any ideas on what i should upgrade first or change? Or maybe some things i should keep in mind while mapping/bossing? I have about 20-30ex ish to play with.

Thanks in advance and for the amazing build guide!

https://pastebin.com/jz51f4at

Also just curious, what were some of this builds defensive layers? Felt that life regen from leech was pretty slow so thought I should ask about this.
Last edited by Crampip on Mar 30, 2020, 2:32:30 AM
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
Spoiler
hello again

Now I have bought 2 cospris and a pandemonius

and these are my stats now:

the hit chance is crap, how can I fix that?
is that accuracy? or what?
Yes, hit chance relates to accuracy. You can get accuracy on gloves, helmet, and rings. From what I can see in my own PoB, flat accuracy is generally better than % accuracy. You can get 400+ flat accuracy on helm/ring/gloves, plus some slots allow for % accuracy as well. Here are some of my accuracy items, hope it helps.
"
MCRide wrote:
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
Spoiler
hello again

Yes, hit chance relates to accuracy. You can get accuracy on gloves, helmet, and rings. From what I can see in my own PoB, flat accuracy is generally better than % accuracy. You can get 400+ flat accuracy on helm/ring/gloves, plus some slots allow for % accuracy as well. Here are some of my accuracy items, hope it helps.

thx for the answer. Can you explain what flat means?
and what do you mean with "some slots allow for % accuracy"

"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
"
MCRide wrote:
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
Spoiler
hello again

thx for the answer. Can you explain what flat means?
and what do you mean with "some slots allow for % accuracy"

There are two different types of accuracy stats. One will look like "+399 to Accuracy Rating", you'll see this if you look at the ring I linked. This is called "flat" accuracy because it gives a flat amount of the stat. The other is % based, which will look like "14% increased global accuracy rating", you will see that one on the helmet I linked (the helmet also has a flat accuracy stat, that is what I mean when I say that some items can have both flat and %).
Hi!

Im only lv 80 yet, but the build is really fun! Only have one question.

As the guide states, wtih 14% CRD our APS should be just under 7.5. However I found reddit posts detailing the CoC mechanic, and both of them says with 14% CRD the corret ASP number is under 7.57.

Am I missing something?

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a1e0o1/psa_cooldown_and_aps_thresholds_for_new_coc_and/

Thanks in advance!
"
There are two different types of accuracy stats. One will look like "+399 to Accuracy Rating", you'll see this if you look at the ring I linked. This is called "flat" accuracy because it gives a flat amount of the stat. The other is % based, which will look like "14% increased global accuracy rating", you will see that one on the helmet I linked (the helmet also has a flat accuracy stat, that is what I mean when I say that some items can have both flat and %).

thx for the help man!

I fixed it with helmet and two rings!

now it's time to fix my defense, haha

Last edited by InfyDeluxe on Mar 30, 2020, 8:01:37 AM
Reached level 80 and finished the final labyrinth 10 minutes ago.

It was a very smooth leveling experience with the skills you suggested and without much else than leveling gear I hit level 80 faster than anytime before!

I had the fear that I forgot something, resistances, stat requirements or something else but when I switched to the actual build everything just looked fine and after one test run in blood aqueducts I tackled eternal lab and blitzed through it without any problem.

Long story short - very good guide!
Now I will see if I can destroy the endgame ^^
Ciao a everyone! beautiful build! but something is missing to compensate the dmg against bosses like sirus lv8, Simulacrum. I don't understand how to do more damage.
Also I did not understand the speech of the aps, I am at 7.54 with a 16% cwd belt, do I have to lower the belt or raise the attack speed?

Obviously the normal maps and the normal bosses are distorted, I would say annihilated, I feel sorry for them..

missing the jewel, you say is that?

you can see my character.
obviously I follow the path of the glass cannon

thanks in advance for your reply.
Tala Moana Exile!
"
Bombadrillo wrote:
Ciao a everyone! beautiful build! but something is missing to compensate the dmg against bosses like sirus lv8, Simulacrum. I don't understand how to do more damage.
Also I did not understand the speech of the aps, I am at 7.54 with a 16% cwd belt, do I have to lower the belt or raise the attack speed?

Obviously the normal maps and the normal bosses are distorted, I would say annihilated, I feel sorry for them..

missing the jewel, you say is that?

you can see my character.
obviously I follow the path of the glass cannon

thanks in advance for your reply.
Tala Moana Exile!

you want to lose 1% attack speed on your cospris. Try to divine your offhand (it has crappy rolls anyway ^^) to get 10% attack speed on it), or buy a 10% one.
Just killed act 10 Kitava in 4 hours and 48 minutes. One of the smoothest leveling builds in recent memory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info