[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

I followed the guide step by step, literally.. and now i just got to lvl 86 and went from the orb of storms to the ice nova setup.. when i get Elusive my aps go to 7.72 and sometimes it goes to 9.39.. I only have 35% critical strike chance on the main hand as shown in the image.. Can i get some help on what am I doing wrong?

this is my PoB build link: https://pastebin.com/WifbJuJQ

"
Istvan_86 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Raikudou wrote:

For me personally i would never go Carcass at any stage of the build now that we have Explodi Chests.

Tabula -> Rare Chest (you can get one for 30c a week into the league) -> Explodi

I will also be doing some gem setup changes as mentioned in my previous comment.

Explo chest are insanely good but also insanely expensive, I think that it isn´t a starter item for the build but it´s a very powerful addition.

Also what can you say to us abput the problems commented in page 60 about have more than 7.5 APS with the 2 nodes of AS in Tree and high AS Cospri´s?

Thanks in advance and sorry for double post IDK how to do this in the same post.

The first attack speed node which we pass through (Retribution) was always in the tree. Precision was a stupid node to take as i didn't see the 4% attack speed on the node before. but we do need 5% attack speed now that Elusive got nerfed from 20% to 15%. So we either have to get lower attack speed Cospris while taking some attack speed nodes on the tree, or maybe 2x 14% attack speed cospris will do the trick, im not sure yet.

This is why i started leveling a Cospri build. Its just hard to play as im one of the few unluckily souls that literally can't play the game. Everything is stuttering, freezing and lagging with high ping spikes.
"
lucdobscha wrote:
I followed the guide step by step, literally.. and now i just got to lvl 86 and went from the orb of storms to the ice nova setup.. when i get Elusive my aps go to 7.72 and sometimes it goes to 9.39.. I only have 35% critical strike chance on the main hand as shown in the image.. Can i get some help on what am I doing wrong?

this is my PoB build link: https://pastebin.com/WifbJuJQ

Its because of the frenzy charges and Onslaught you generate through herald of ice. At this point im kinda tired of answering this same question over and over again. The 7.5 attack speed setup is with vortex in your boots against bosses. We don't care about hitting perfect 7.5 against some white mobs.
Last edited by Raikudou on Mar 29, 2020, 1:37:35 AM
Spoiler
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
Istvan_86 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Raikudou wrote:

For me personally i would never go Carcass at any stage of the build now that we have Explodi Chests.

Tabula -> Rare Chest (you can get one for 30c a week into the league) -> Explodi

I will also be doing some gem setup changes as mentioned in my previous comment.

Explo chest are insanely good but also insanely expensive, I think that it isn´t a starter item for the build but it´s a very powerful addition.

Also what can you say to us abput the problems commented in page 60 about have more than 7.5 APS with the 2 nodes of AS in Tree and high AS Cospri´s?

Thanks in advance and sorry for double post IDK how to do this in the same post.

The first attack speed node which we pass through (Retribution) was always in the tree. Precision was a stupid node to take as i didn't see the 4% attack speed on the node before. but we do need 5% attack speed now that Elusive got nerfed from 20% to 15%. So we either have to get lower attack speed Cospris while taking some attack speed nodes on the tree, or maybe 2x 14% attack speed cospris will do the trick, im not sure yet.

This is why i started leveling a Cospri build. Its just hard to play as im one of the few unluckily souls that literally can't play the game. Everything is stuttering, freezing and lagging with high ping spikes.

Thanks for your answer I´m just trying right now with PoB adjusting %AS on Cospri´s and tree trying to hit 7.49/7.5 APS, I´m getting a bit mad a bout it.... xD

In the other hand I also have insane problems this season of all kind. GGG MUST do something about that instead of making so much MTX.

Thanks again for the guide, waiting for your ideas with skills and links.
kek?
so map clearing is amazing with this but when u reach bosses t14-16 u gonna have huge damage problems dunno if i do something wrong but i even use a +1 socket gems carcass and my damage feels like shit vs bosses :D
"
so map clearing is amazing with this but when u reach bosses t14-16 u gonna have huge damage problems dunno if i do something wrong but i even use a +1 socket gems carcass and my damage feels like shit vs bosses :D

1.)Buy Pandemonious amulet
2.)Anoint Heart Of Ice
3.)Need a lot critical strike chance and accuracy
i tried to remove the second cospri and put #    Lycosidae, Rawhide Tower Shield in and it feels way smoother than a second cospri cuase i got 80% chance to hit with my cyclone so i can put away some accu points in talent tree
"
babo1013 wrote:

checked your char:

- Belt is useless, why 13% icr? You need min. 14
- switch out amu -> The Pandemonius is huge single target boss ( and already below 3ex right now.)
- i prefer vortex setup with 3 supports instead of ur HoI setup -> would switch that aswell.
- if you have money -> circle of fears ( just buy the cheap ones, with good implicits its to expensive)
- i would go for dual wield or cosprice + rare shield, huge boost aswell -> just pick 3-4 accuracy nodes.

Pick other flasks.
Last edited by Sickflows on Mar 29, 2020, 9:00:53 AM
I just did some calculating in PoB. If I'm not mistaken, going for 19% combined increased attack speed on the cospries will leave you just slightly under 7.5 aps. With a 11% and 8% Cospris I get 7.48 aps for Cyclone. That is with Elusive and still taking the Precision Notable.

Maybe I'm wrong, I usually don't do that much with PoB.
The new/best way to get exactly 7.50 APS is as follows:

2x Cospri with a total of 20% attack speed (10%+10%, 8%+12% etc) combined with the Precision node we take at the Templar area. We need DEX and accuracy anyway so its a good node to go for in the first place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info