[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Great Build and great guide!

Still do not know if me APS is ok!

Can someone take a look at my char Schattenditze?

I know I have to push my Hit Rate but startet to experiment with Cluster Jewels!

Thanks a bunch!
im a noob at poe but i get oneshot at every map above level 50 even though i spent like 15 chaos on levelling gear and i did everything as you said in the guide
is this build worth it witkh a headhunter? I just got mine and thinking about trying this but will it fail without hitting the needed aps from belt?
IGN PoopyPotter
what weapons should i use at 60-80 for the orb of storm before i transition forward to ice nova setup ? should i go for 2 cospris ?
So I have looked at many profiles on ladder for CoC Ice nova Assassins and I am really curious to know what is the optimal setup for bossing or just in general?

2 popular setups I have seen are;

1. frostbolt/ice nova/life leech in one cospri, the other frostbite/bomb/xxx/

2. frostbolt/frostbite/bomb and ice nova/support/support

Is there a difference between having the two main skills in different weapons? or is it just personal pref? Would appreciate anyones feedback!
This build can defeat Sirus?
"
Phloozy wrote:
is this build worth it witkh a headhunter? I just got mine and thinking about trying this but will it fail without hitting the needed aps from belt?

Awakened CoC (gem lvl 3 or higher) gets you to the first CDR plateau alone, so you can use a Headhunter. That's my current setup.

Spoiler

Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
Last edited by vetroxbl on Apr 22, 2020, 11:39:44 AM
for cospri's do we want to maximize both of the cold damage rolls or only the one to spells matters?
"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
for cospri's do we want to maximize both of the cold damage rolls or only the one to spells matters?

Only the added spell damage works for spells. The other mod is local to the weapon itself (adds damage to Cyclone, per say).
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
Thanks Lab - these will do:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info