[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
cerebrosus wrote:
Hi All,

i have invested some currency to switch from COC Fire to the Ice Version and to be honest i really don`t get it.
I am nor sure about my frostbold that is casted not that often.
I tried to get below the APS Breakpoint but it just feels very bad.
Also i get one shoted at least 2-3 times per Map and Bosses usually one shot my every time.
Does anybody has any suggestions about my dps an survibility?
Here is my PB Link: https://pastebin.com/2MWarrUW

I hope someone can help me /or and make some suggestions for improvement.

your crit chance is too low, and that's because you don't use Increased Critical Strikes support in your chest.
Your crit chance while using the Diamond flask will go from 79 to 92%, should feel a lot better, that's the reason you "cast frostbolt not that often"
Also, your hit chance on cyclone is 95%, priority is that you get to 100% chance to hit, look for flat accuracy rolls on gear higher than what you have, like 400+ flat rolls, you sure don't lack the currency to change some of your items.
The ideal setup is the one with 100% hit chance and 100% crit chance on cyclone, work around your tree and gear to get as close as possible, prioritizing hit chance, and then try increasing the crit chance from 92 to as close as possible to 100%.
You modified the build focusing on sheer dps numbers, but now the CoC setup is no longer optimized, that's why you don't feel it good.

Your attack speed is 7.94 buffed, get to 7.56 AS MAX, you're losing tons of dps by going over the maximum allowed attack speed.

This btw is not clear to me, because 7.94 is with frenzy charges and... where do you get them from? The Herald of Ice linked to Ice Bite is disabled and you enabled the HoI in your helmet... if this is the setup you're using, HoI in the helmet, you have just ticked the frenzies by mistake in PoB configuration, hence your real as is 7.21, and that's fine (could raise it a bit but it's still ok)

To raise a bit your attack speed you could get the minor node between Retribution and Precision (the small "Attack and Cast Speed, Accuracy), you'll get to 7.41 and it will be a little better.
*DISCLAIMER*

I realize that I'm giving a lot of suggestions to players here on a build that I didn't write, I'm trying only to help out based on my experience and many variations I did to this build while playing it and after checking a lot of the mechanincs on Cospri, CoC and cooldown.
BTW I'm not the creator of the build, so I might even be underestimating something that is not yet apparent to me but that the creator put a lot of thoughts into and decided to shape the build this way.

I'd love to hear from Raikudou if possible, I hope he will see this just to make sure I'm not doing something wrong
"
BAquS wrote:

How can i upgrade my build ? I dont what is the most important in this moment. Maybe which item change ? Give me some advise :D Its my first LEAGUE sooo i think its not bad if im rly big noob in this game XD

I'm sorry Mr. noob first league, where did you get that double influence stygian vise you're so proudly showing off?
Linked twice nonetheless, you know in case somebody missed it at first glance.

Only suggestions I can give you are:
-switch the order of frostbolt and ice nova in your cospri, see the first page of this guide.
-stop trying to fool people or try to impress over some pixels, it's just pityful.
Last edited by KalidhoS on Apr 23, 2020, 4:10:29 AM
"
KalidhoS wrote:
"
ricmond wrote:
Hi, I'm having trouble with my build... Can't seem to handle T16s at all T.T
Could I get some recommendations on my build?

Heres my pob:

https://pastebin.com/gGryUPCa

all your gems in the chest are like level 15 and 0 quality... plz start doing t16 when they're AT LEAST level 20... and possibly 20 quality.

you could also buy Vaal Ice Nova lvl 21/0, I'm using that now and it's cheap, like 4c, works with CoC in the base Nova version, and manually casting the Vaal version helps a lot in Timeless content to kill almost all the white mobs in a side at the start of the timer, also helps a lot crowd control in Blights and Blighted maps.
The 0q means 10% reduced aoe against a 20q, we already stack aoe, I think you could use the +1 level added damage and not even notice the reduced aoe (1 radius, from 41 to 42)

Your attack speed is 7.60, you must get AT MAX 7.56, from 7.57 until like 11 aps, you'll get your damage cut down around 40%
Try unspeccing the Precision node and see how it feels, your aps will be 7.30 and it will be super fine, or divine your cospri but that can be super costly. see my previous posts for the correct combination of as on both cospris if you go this (more optimized) way, but first try unspeccing the node, you'll see the proc rate increase (and so the damage).

Hi so 7.56 is unbuffed right? or is it with elusive already??
"
KalidhoS wrote:
"
BAquS wrote:

How can i upgrade my build ? I dont what is the most important in this moment. Maybe which item change ? Give me some advise :D Its my first LEAGUE sooo i think its not bad if im rly big noob in this game XD

I'm sorry Mr. noob first league, where did you get that double influence stygian vise you're so proudly showing off?
Linked twice nonetheless, you know in case somebody missed it at first glance.

Only suggestions I can give you are:
-switch the order of frostbolt and ice nova in your cospri, see the first page of this guide.
-stop trying to fool people or try to impress over some pixels, it's just pityful.

wtf u want from me ?XD You dont believe that its my first league loooolz i dont care about ur words i came here for advise and help and u are mad bro ;)
btw i buy this stygian vise :)
"
ricmond wrote:
Hi so 7.56 is unbuffed right? or is it with elusive already??

With Elusive, and every other possible buff you plan on using.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
Last edited by vetroxbl on Apr 23, 2020, 6:21:51 AM
test
First of all Thank you very much for supporting the people regarding all of their questions, i really appreciate that.

I build up my char using the Forum and poeninja so thats why i do not have a increased critical strike support gem in the chest.

What gem should i take out for that?
I already took skilled one point in the small APS Note and now i am at 7.44

Sorry for the confusion i am not using the boots with onslaught and ice bite in it.

i updated the POB and now it should be 100% correct.

https://pastebin.com/2qKtN2Kr

DPS is just an Issue but survibility is a real Pain in the Ass.
Anything i could chance so i do not die 3 to 4 times every red Map?
"
cerebrosus wrote:
First of all Thank you very much for supporting the people regarding all of their questions, i really appreciate that.

I build up my char using the Forum and poeninja so thats why i do not have a increased critical strike support gem in the chest.

What gem should i take out for that?
I already took skilled one point in the small APS Note and now i am at 7.44

Sorry for the confusion i am not using the boots with onslaught and ice bite in it.

i updated the POB and now it should be 100% correct.

https://pastebin.com/2qKtN2Kr

DPS is just an Issue but survibility is a real Pain in the Ass.
Anything i could chance so i do not die 3 to 4 times every red Map?

- Replace your life flask with either Seething or Bubbling. Life flasks without instant recovery are literally useless in this game;
- Your eCrit% is highly based off of your hit chance. You need to get 100% hit chance on Cyclone. Drop points elsewhere to Pick up Depth Perception and all the nodes leading to it. That should take you from 92 to 98% hit (and from 73 to 81% eCrit, which is huge).

This jewel is abysmal, and not worth the 2 points at all.
Any jewel that doesn't fit this filter isn't worth it.
Spoiler

You don't need this node right here at all.

This node is of utmost importance, as, unlike other similar PC duration nodes, it provides spell power per power charge.

- You missed to tick-off Inspiration charges in your PoB.

- Your next upgrade basically has to be a Bottled Faith, as that's what gets you to 100% eCrit and allows you to drop all these nodes and invest them into survivability.

You can get to 100% eCrit via Inc. Crit gem, but that option is really wonky as it requires you to drop something from your 6 link, and all the gems there are so much stronger.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
for ice nova builds I see some people using dmg during flask and some using dmg while leeching on gloves. The leeching can roll higher but whats the benefit of using during flask? Is it hard to proc the leeching effect at some points?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info