[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
JayCy wrote:
"
Mitski_Zahard wrote:
Catalysts, awakened gems, and influenced items open up a lot of possibilities to min/max this build. I had a blast this season and decided to take it all the way to 100. Here's my version for Metamorph:

POB: https://pastebin.com/gkdULuCP

Major upgrades:
-Influenced belt and catalysts provide enough stats to use Aul's for Wrath and more Watcher's Eye options

-Double influenced boots with Tailwind hit APS for 14% CDR without compromising other aspects of the build

-Double influenced ring + Awakened Curse on Hit activates Mark of the Shaper with 2 curses

Impressive! That's like 1.5 Mirrors worth of gear? If I had to guess.

Probably closer to 1 Mirror - it depends on how you value the rare items and the Watcher's Eye. Some of the affix combinations are very hard to find, but they are only valuable to a narrow market of players. I crafted several of them myself; either from scratch or clever use of annuls/beastcrafts/metamods.

This is my favorite character to date, so it is definitely worth 1.5 Mirrors to me :)
Last edited by Mitski_Zahard on Feb 1, 2020, 5:33:35 PM
Hey guys, is anyone here interested in buying this Lethal Pride?

Spoiler

Since i stopped playing my BL CoC, so if anyone interest, you can pm me with offers ingame.
can anyone do the math which enchant is better? damage or aoe? testing the aoe enchant right now but my dps is so high, hard to tell any difference ;D

also: shock nova semms realy nice, swap in conc effect for bosses. i like it more than arc in mj.

also, get cdr on belt or boots if you use awa coc so that your mj spell can keep up.

Last edited by NomadFX on Feb 3, 2020, 7:39:54 PM
Asking for advice. Started this build yesterday, got some "starter"gear, 7k es with es on hit watchers seems quite reliable, but only while you're hitting something. But I desperately lack damage, especcially when compared to my cwc vd necro with 360k per ball(*60=aproximately 14kk Shaper dps). It takes 2-3 mins to melt t14 metamorphs.
So please could someone check my profile and list some most vital upgrades to damage?
"
deseptycon wrote:
Asking for advice. Started this build yesterday, got some "starter"gear, 7k es with es on hit watchers seems quite reliable, but only while you're hitting something. But I desperately lack damage, especcially when compared to my cwc vd necro with 360k per ball(*60=aproximately 14kk Shaper dps). It takes 2-3 mins to melt t14 metamorphs.
So please could someone check my profile and list some most vital upgrades to damage?

Many of your gems are underleveled, some significantly so, and you've still got some basic damage upgrades that come via skill points such as Heart of Thunder. You're running a different gem setup than many folks are, including a combination of auras that are impossible to use simultaneously (= 160% mana reserved + Precision), and lacking application of conductivity / elemental weakness. Those seem like the most obvious starting places to me.

Aspect of the Spider is a damage increase. Maxing out the catalyst bonus on your Shaper Ring. You've little damage on your Elder ring and none on your belt, so those are possibilities too. But it looks more like you've got some basic filling out to do still.
Hey guys its me fox ^^

i start playing this build but i need help
i dont know where i can get much more dmg from ...
thats my char with items
may anyone can help me what i need to change 1. that my dmg goes up need wayy to long to kill bosses
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FoXxX1991/characters
"
FoXxX1991 wrote:
Hey guys its me fox ^^

i start playing this build but i need help
i dont know where i can get much more dmg from ...
thats my char with items
may anyone can help me what i need to change 1. that my dmg goes up need wayy to long to kill bosses
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FoXxX1991/characters

No quality on gems anywhere. Awoken Ele Focus in chest and weapon. Belt craft does nothing for Ball Lightning. Helm enchant does not add extra damage. Can bless implicit and divine Mark of the Shaper or just buy a better spell damage roll whichever is cheaper then catalyst it up. No damage mod on other ring (if it's not an elder ring you don't even get the Mark of the Shaper bonus). Arcane Surge is too high so you're not proccing it reliably. Belt is not that great honestly and if you can get one with better Strength and catalyst up the Strength in the other ring and belt then you can maybe drop Efficient Training. Also no enchant on Boots. You want ideally added lightning but ele pen is okay too.

You don't have a jewel in the top left socket on your tree. Unless you get a nice multi ex jewel, I'd take Whispers of Doom instead and get Ele Weakness on Hit gloves. Level or buy 21/20 or 21/23 gems whatever you can afford. Auras can really be 21/0 if you're just playing solo except Precision.

If you can find a way to cap res and get enough Strength to drop efficient training then you can slot a Thread of Hope with a very large radius and hit Coordination, Harrier, Arcane Focus, Deep Wisdom, and Foresight, and save the points that are pathing to them. For Arcane Will just path around the top to it instead with the points saved.

Bottled Faith instead of Overflowing Chalice and maybe Wise Oak if you're res balanced instead of Atziri's Promise.
Last edited by Jolo0213 on Feb 4, 2020, 9:45:47 AM
lightning ball dmg is so much better ?
i mean i fire 2 lightning balls per proc so i got not 10 i got 20 light balls ?
"
FoXxX1991 wrote:
lightning ball dmg is so much better ?
i mean i fire 2 lightning balls per proc so i got not 10 i got 20 light balls ?

Read the wiki on Ball Lightning, the balls from the same cast do not shotgun. So at any one time only 2 balls (1 from weapon, 1 from chest) can be ticking an enemy at once.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:

If you can find a way to cap res and get enough Strength to drop efficient training then you can slot a Thread of Hope with a very large radius and hit Coordination, Harrier, Arcane Focus, Deep Wisdom, and Foresight, and

Very large radius -10 resist thread of hope is only 130c. Made this change myself and got quite a bit more damage. Just need to find 5 fire resist someplace now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info