[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

I started the build today, act 4, could someone tell me the best leveling method? Thanks so much
"
dado_hd wrote:
I started the build today, act 4, could someone tell me the best leveling method? Thanks so much

Honestly i just Arc'ed my way through the story. At 72 i picked up CI and a cheap ass mjolner - grinded from there to this i got now :)

To all those asking how strong it is. From level 1-72 was not fun, not going to lie. But as i previously stated.. Ive played alot of powerful builds but this is probly the strongest yet + its extremely fun and very fast. Sitting somewhere between 6-7m Shaper dps if my math is right, and i bossfights its spin to win. Facetank Sirius, elder, uber elder and shaper beam (not balls though). No prob.
Last edited by kaldaskeren on Dec 31, 2019, 12:37:48 PM
"
s0mosh wrote:

Yes, I made the weap as well as the Astra myself. But i wouldn't recommend it..i got a lot of Carnage hearts as well as Camerias Mauls..
Also be aware that good Shaper gear is very rare this leauge and capping resists is very hard and a huge puzzle if u want to go my route. But it's kinda worth the struggle in the end :), you've been warned.^^

When you say made them, did you ancient orb some other unique shaped amulets and 1h maces, or how do you go about it?

Nvm, just remembered chance orbs are a thing :P
Last edited by Jeordy on Dec 31, 2019, 12:48:28 PM
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Anyone tried the new OP suggested passive setup?

I swapped over to it and it's great. I managed to cap resists, balance fire and cold for wise oak reduction (by pure luck) and have lightning res highest. Only things I'm missing are lethal pride and aspect of the spider. Pride I can pick up tonight but Spider seems like something way down the road for me. Like lvl 96 or something. If I get that far.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I tried the new jewel on tree but it felt kinda underwhelming for the amount of passives to spend. But going for 7 PC and getting 21% more dmg from Militant Faith is pretty huge.

Since I'm one of very few that run LL version of this build, that run triple purities for 82 82 83, I can easily fit in that other jewel but usually as LL you dont have any dps issues and rather invest into some ES.

Sadly I cant really do anything to progress on Sirius atm and showcase the dps of LL, I bugged out my Atlas in a wierd way and hopefully they find a solution soon. Been in contact with a GGG dev and they are working on a fix.

lethal pride gives me +40 str, +1% life regen, 10% effect of fortify, +20% fire resistance

my current version of the build. almost 100% crit chance without flasks
killed sirus 5 stones. I played the "normal" version aswell with 10k7 es and it works fine, faster mapping with arc in mjolner. for those wondering, the watcher is NOT mandatory in the regular version, fenumu's spinners are doing very well. could buy awakened gems but don't feel the need to. could also use enlighten 4 to get another 25% mana aura running, but don't feel the need aswell

pob : https://pastebin.com/cS60R7zq
and the regular version with my old gear and no watcher, was using arc in mjolner for zoomzoom clearspeed : https://pastebin.com/KXgzZVFr
Last edited by Epi77444 on Dec 31, 2019, 3:17:21 PM
This is a bit of a noob question:
I know I should not go over 6APS. Atm, with Onslaught and Elusive buff POE shows 6.02 - is that an issue? Or can those 0.2 be ignored?
"
cryion wrote:
This is a bit of a noob question:
I know I should not go over 6APS. Atm, with Onslaught and Elusive buff POE shows 6.02 - is that an issue? Or can those 0.2 be ignored?

1/0.150 = 6.67
Last edited by Epi77444 on Dec 31, 2019, 3:03:07 PM
"
Epi77444 wrote:

1/0.150 = 6.67

Sorry, I'm confused. Does that mean 6.67 is the maximum that is allowed?
If so, why does the original guy explicitly say 6.0?
"
cryion wrote:
"
Epi77444 wrote:

1/0.150 = 6.67

Sorry, I'm confused. Does that mean 6.67 is the maximum that is allowed?
If so, why does the original guy explicitly say 6.0?

mistake from author.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info