[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
s0mosh wrote:

Hi,

Sadly I just killed my Sirus..but yea, hes pretty damn easy with this character, you can even tank the beams. Already did him deathless 3 times with this build on awakener level 8.

If you want i can upload a clip of the Sirus kill when he spawns again.

As consolation here a awakener 8 Elderslayer :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3n9l3IHO-4

Yo, I have way too much money too and was thinkin about doing what you did, Eternity Shroud. I have seen a few Shaper Mjolners pop up, but never an Astra. Did you make your own?
Can you actually use Crown of the Inward Eye then a Necklace with Anointed Allocated Tranquility? will that scale up as well?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
i used the thread of hope but it didnt do anything. my damage. life nor my es didnt change. i thin kthe jewel is bugged? i got the very large one. and it got all the nods that you said but still. with or without the jeweli still got a max of 5 power charges. it should be 6 with the jewel and with the disciple of the forbidden
Last edited by babyfranet on Dec 31, 2019, 12:49:58 AM
Hi guys, newish player here. I was playing a cospri's, but I've felt very squishy. I have around 21 ex that I've accumulated//gear I will sell to convert it to this build.

I've done a bit of looking, and it looks rather close weather or not i'll be able to transition it or not.

a) Is this enough currency, and

b) Is it worth it?

I'm looking for something that can really tackle all the content//give me room to grow.

Thanks in advance for your time, much appreciated.

"
babyfranet wrote:
i used the thread of hope but it didnt do anything. my damage. life nor my es didnt change. i thin kthe jewel is bugged? i got the very large one. and it got all the nods that you said but still. with or without the jeweli still got a max of 5 power charges. it should be 6 with the jewel and with the disciple of the forbidden

Disciple is +1 MINIMUM not Maximum.
"
CefkaPalazzo wrote:
I'm a bit confused, you use Discipline, Zealotry, and Precision... so why do you need Aspect of the Spider?

Also, considering the fact that the double mod Watcher's Eye is beyond unobtainable this league, is Zealotry still the best aura option?

What do you mean? Aspect of the Spider hinders enemies as well as applying increased damage taken per stack, which is super strong.

Since I am not Assasin in my build I have far less crit chance to begin with, so I have to stack crit where I can find it. So yes, in my case Zealotry is kinda mandatory. If youre not Eternity Shroud or Trickster and got some crazy Watcher's Eye Wrath may be better for dmg tho..

"
Talehon wrote:

Yo, I have way too much money too and was thinkin about doing what you did, Eternity Shroud. I have seen a few Shaper Mjolners pop up, but never an Astra. Did you make your own?

Yes, I made the weap as well as the Astra myself. But i wouldn't recommend it..i got a lot of Carnage hearts as well as Camerias Mauls..
Also be aware that good Shaper gear is very rare this leauge and capping resists is very hard and a huge puzzle if u want to go my route. But it's kinda worth the struggle in the end :), you've been warned.^^
Last edited by s0mosh on Dec 31, 2019, 5:56:41 AM
"
s0mosh wrote:
"
CefkaPalazzo wrote:
I'm a bit confused, you use Discipline, Zealotry, and Precision... so why do you need Aspect of the Spider?

Also, considering the fact that the double mod Watcher's Eye is beyond unobtainable this league, is Zealotry still the best aura option?

What do you mean? Aspect of the Spider hinders enemies as well as applying increased damage taken per stack, which is super strong.

Since I am not Assasin in my build I have far less crit chance to begin with, so I have to stack crit where I can find it. So yes, in my case Zealotry is kinda mandatory. If youre not Eternity Shroud or Trickster and got some crazy Watcher's Eye Wrath may be better for dmg tho..

My bad I forgot Discipline only reserves 35% mana. Also, your build is nuts lol. I've already invested in too much gear to do what you're doing now but I might give that a try in a few weeks. I do prefer Trickster when going ES. Maybe I could use ES per hit boots and get a Zealotry watcher's eye to balance things out a bit.
"
aceofbladesx wrote:
Hi,

First off I don't see Aspect of the Spider on any of your Jewelry. Once you get that turn it on, it costs 25% mana reservation and will always coat monsters in spider webs giving you the energy shield on hit. You HAVE TO HAVE Aspect of the Spider to be able to use the boots properly. You can buy a Fenumus of the Night Bestiary item and run it to put aspect of the spider on one of your jewelry.

Next, I see that your 5Link chest piece only has 200 ES.. thats lower than your shield, I would replace that ASAP and try to get at least 550+ ES on it. THe more ES you have the higher the leech cap.

I also use a watcher's eye with ES on hit with Discipline, so I was double stacking ES on hit. But you don't really need it.

Thank you for your answer. Currently that shitty chest gives me my Aspect of the Spider. I will sell it as soon as possible if I can buy a good belt or ring.
Anyone tried the new OP suggested passive setup?
still work like a beast idk how to post my item here but here is my profile
18k dps tooltip
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/starwitness56

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info