[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

So i just got that lvl 4 enlighten yet i stll cant get all the buffs :(
"
Ruekatu wrote:
So i just got that lvl 4 enlighten yet i stll cant get all the buffs :(

You need the "reduced mana reserved" node to the left of Chaos Inoculation, and the first node on your way to Influence. But, don't take Influence until you're higher level. It was the last two I took. But you NEED the 4% mana reserved. That should allow you to use 4 auras. OP should really mention that node in the guide, since not everyone knows how important it is. Just remember with any build guide you follow, if you can't seem to get that last aura, always search your skill tree for "reduced mana". That's likely the issue.
Last edited by Anointedone on Nov 6, 2019, 3:04:39 PM
yeah, just literally found that out myself haha... when i was searching for a way... but thank you!
whats the deepest delve with this? I'm hitting a wall with my baron necro at 550ish and wanting to go further.
"
brocktune725 wrote:
whats the deepest delve with this? I'm hitting a wall with my baron necro at 550ish and wanting to go further.

Don't think this build can go much higher for deep delving u want scourge arrow ranger.
"
brocktune725 wrote:

With a lot of investment, it could probably do okay. Since it's CI and leech, it does make a really good 250-300 horizontal farmer. You can't die in the darkness unless you stop channeling. I haven't really put a lot of effort to go much deeper, so I can't say past 300ish. But at that depth, I don't even look at my health because I never die.
Last edited by Anointedone on Nov 6, 2019, 6:43:54 PM
"
Maestery wrote:
"
brocktune725 wrote:

Don't think this build can go much higher for deep delving u want scourge arrow ranger.

yea i've got one of those built. can't figure out the gameplay though.

thanks for the input.
"
brocktune725 wrote:

One guy who played the Scion version of this build (slightly weaker than the Assassin version) said that he reached depth 615 and that there was no reason to stop there. So I guess this build can handle at least depth 700.
Last edited by N0esy on Nov 6, 2019, 6:45:32 PM
"
N0esy wrote:
"
brocktune725 wrote:

One guy who played the Scion version of this build (slightly weaker than the Assassin version) said that he reached depth 615 and that there was no reason to stop there. So I guess this build can handle at least depth 700.

With enough investment, for sure. Like I said, with my current gear(that isn't min/maxed)I run 400 with zero risk of dying unless I take my finger off of right click lol. Even then, I can survive long enough to pick up what I need and start channeling again. I see no reason why this build couldn't go deeper than 600+. I really am enjoying the herald of ice version though, but I'm a sucker for MTX.
Last edited by Anointedone on Nov 6, 2019, 7:44:33 PM
Is Atziri's Reflection a suitable replacement for the shield? Curse immunity is really nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info