3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

What gem can i use instead of pride before getting the auls with no mana reserved pride?
This build made me for the first time in year beat the acts and do the end game, thank you for the one of the best build guides i ever saw.
Hello, I need some help. I must be doing something wrong since the DPS of my zombies are kinda lack lusting and takes more time than I expected to kill T14-15 bosses ... and I got wiped on sirus since it took forever for my zombie to dps him down.

Anyone could look at my toon Xx_BBrraaiinnss_xX and tell me if I messed up that badly ?

Thanks
"
Songoshin wrote:
Hello, I need some help. I must be doing something wrong since the DPS of my zombies are kinda lack lusting and takes more time than I expected to kill T14-15 bosses ... and I got wiped on sirus since it took forever for my zombie to dps him down.

Anyone could look at my toon Xx_BBrraaiinnss_xX and tell me if I messed up that badly ?

Thanks

Your strength is very, very low and the overall level of your zombies is nowhere near Sirus ready.

You need to get t1 strength on both rings, 51 or higher, preferablly 55, and then use intrinsic catalysts on them to 20% quality for 66 strength.

You dont have to worry about a crazy belt b/c your just starting out but atleast get t1 strength on that too, you can get cheap t1 str/life belts on poe.trade.

You really need to get an empower lv4, or atleast lv3 and work on getting your base weapon shown in guide.

Lastly get quality on your gems, the majority of gems in your main zombie link dont even have quality.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 3, 2020, 11:44:11 PM
Hello guys, I'm confused on the best way to obtain Curse enemies with vulnerability on hit shaper's touch. I tried to search it on the market but no one is even selling it.
"
Chilzita1 wrote:
Hello guys, I'm confused on the best way to obtain Curse enemies with vulnerability on hit shaper's touch. I tried to search it on the market but no one is even selling it.

There are several for sale rn on poe.trade assuming you are playing on the normal metamorph league, I just double checked.

You probally just made an error in the search parameters, lv12 Vulnerability on Hit gloves are starting at 7.5ex atm on the site.
"
Chilzita1 wrote:

Need to look for the implicit tag when you search for vulnerablility on hit. If you look for ones with the non implicit mod you won't get any results as they don't exist

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/9dXERTK
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
DeusVultz wrote:
]

Just got this on my last divine, not sure if good.
+20% STR, +20 STR. First 2x 5% are already taken but 2x5% are up north :(
Picture here: https://i.imgur.com/TDM0ppC.png

Its not terrible if you change the pathing of your tree. Come through the int nodes across the top of the first 5% and get rid of everything up by minion instability. You will have to annoint death attunement but it let's you slip the whole topside of the tree

How much would it be worth to someone if I want to sell it?
Got a huge question for you all.

I bought a Lethal Pride gem and divined it maybe 6 or 7 times, got 4 5% Strength nodes and one reachable flat +20 Strength. Two of the 5% are on nodes already allocated by the build. Pathing to the extra 5% nodes requires shuffling 6 passive points (to Endurance and to Divine Judgement). The flat +20 is on Light of Divinity, so I'm getting +30 strength there, but requires 2 passive points to reach it.

This will let me hit the 1500 Strength breakpoint, but I had to sacrifice a bunch of passives to get there, namely Constitution, the remaining Life and Chaos wheel, and the Grave Intentions wheel. Does losing out on the extra health (about 27%) and minion health\resists\unholy might justify gaining an extra zombie?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Last edited by omglapizza on Feb 4, 2020, 12:24:17 AM
"
DeusVultz wrote:

How much would it be worth to someone if I want to sell it?

No idea to be honest. Probably wouldn't pay over 10ex myself but I've seen people trying to sell similar ones for upwards of 25ex. But again, no idea where to even start. Wouldn't mind selling my 25% pride if there was actually a proper way to do it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info