3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
Släyer wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:
Switching necklace to reach 1800 str.

how would you proceed here? Yolo exalt?

I suck at crafting so I have no idea lol.

Also Leo at rank3 in syndicate provides the same effect of the exalt slam.

But u should check what u can block before either using Leo or an exalt onit.

gl 2 u ^^

Thanks! So blocking attack mods then slamming would be best outcome right? For our build we are using. Ill probably just use a normal exalt. Takes time to get leo to rank 3 :p

edit: nvm.. Only got 2 prefixes open and cant block anything then :(

Not worth blocking anyway because crafted %ES is so strong.(unless you plan on meta crafting) If you block phys to attacks for example and slam a low tier %ES you played yourself and you gotta start over.

Craft suffixes cannot be changed > scour > block something > slam.

If you have exalts to burn then repeat the process over and over until you hit t1 flat or %ES or +1 zombies/skellies.

I done it a few times with my amulet and the result was always pretty shit. So it's not really worth it in my opinion. Unless you are going to force it over and over until you get a zombie then what you can gain is almost worthless. There are very few useful prefixes. The best one (zombies or skellies) is super rare and the ES ones are only gonna give you a tiny bit more EHP

"
Släyer wrote:
"
Tirandill wrote:
Anyone selling a 15-20% str lethal pride?

I'm selling a Lethal pride which provice the following ...

Righteaous Army: +20 to strength
Faith and Steel: +20 to strength

Redemption: 5% incrased strength
Devotion: 5% incrased strength
Singular focus: 5% incrased strength

Arcane capacitor: 10% increased effect of fortify
Overcharge: 4% maximum life
Righteous decree: 10% reduced damage from critical stikes

25ex

Thanks butI have 15% +20 str one myself already with easier to reach nods, looking for 20% right now to buy one.
"
Tirandill wrote:
"
Släyer wrote:
"
Tirandill wrote:
Anyone selling a 15-20% str lethal pride?

I'm selling a Lethal pride which provice the following ...

Righteaous Army: +20 to strength
Faith and Steel: +20 to strength

Redemption: 5% incrased strength
Devotion: 5% incrased strength
Singular focus: 5% incrased strength

Arcane capacitor: 10% increased effect of fortify
Overcharge: 4% maximum life
Righteous decree: 10% reduced damage from critical stikes

25ex

Thanks butI have 15% +20 str one myself already with easier to reach nods, looking for 20% right now to buy one.

Just got this on my last divine, not sure if good.
+20% STR, +20 STR. First 2x 5% are already taken but 2x5% are up north :(
Picture here: https://i.imgur.com/TDM0ppC.png
Last edited by DeusVultz on Feb 3, 2020, 6:00:33 PM
bad positioning imo, I'll stick with the one I have till find the one good placed
@jcoh35
Thanks for your advice, changed a little bit around and it already feels much better this way.
And since im on ps4, the less buttons i have to press the smoother it feels.
Do i understand correctly that with stampede boots i do not need quicksilver flask or any other movement skills other than cyclone because my speed is fixed by the boots?

I think if i manage to find comparable rings like yours with high strength and open suffix for chaos res i should be totally fine and can finally level up again.

Is there any way of getting similar rings without getting hard depression on ps4 trade market?
"
what does "cast while channeling support" in the boots do exactly? how does is work?

Since it looks like nobody answered you:

Cast while channeling allows you to use cyclone to cast Desecrate and flesh offering in a single key, while phasing and moving.
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Apolanice wrote:

in terms of differences you can mess around with in my pastebin, there are a couple of options. if you manage to fit an extra gem in by dropping something (maybe from gloves) you can use dreadbanner with 3 points from the soverignity cluster in your chest (move clarity to gloves or a ring). this is the biggest dps upgrade you can get for 3 points on the tree. if you opt for this you can drop minion dmg from the zombie links for impale. it's about about 10% more dps over minion damage and dread banner/impale is about 30% more dps over no banner/impale. if you can cap res without commander of darkness you can run with mistress of sacrifice and flesh offering for a chunk of MS for mapping.

I have clarity in the ring and moved dread banner to gloves like you suggested. What should I fill the chetpiece socket with?
"
DeusVultz wrote:
]

Just got this on my last divine, not sure if good.
+20% STR, +20 STR. First 2x 5% are already taken but 2x5% are up north :(
Picture here: https://i.imgur.com/TDM0ppC.png

Its not terrible if you change the pathing of your tree. Come through the int nodes across the top of the first 5% and get rid of everything up by minion instability. You will have to annoint death attunement but it let's you slip the whole topside of the tree
"
Tirandill wrote:

I have clarity in the ring and moved dread banner to gloves like you suggested. What should I fill the chetpiece socket with?

Put dread banner in chest to get enlighten. Last glove socket can be feeding frenzy for the golem or just faster casting on flame dash. As you have a ring with a socket for clarity then I don't think there much else you need. (I have clarity in gloves as I don't have an unset ring)
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Tirandill wrote:

Put dread banner in chest to get enlighten. Last glove socket can be feeding frenzy for the golem or just faster casting on flame dash. As you have a ring with a socket for clarity then I don't think there much else you need. (I have clarity in gloves as I don't have an unset ring)

Problem is gloves are corruoted and I have red socket there left unused but I can change colors in my chestpiece. That's why I moved dread banner to gloves and took sovoreignty. Stuck at 2412 strength, so a few str nods wouldn't change much for me at this point anyways till I get a better lethal or necklace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info