3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Switching necklace to reach 1800 str.

how would you proceed here? Yolo exalt?

I suck at crafting so I have no idea lol.

Last edited by Swiftlard on Feb 3, 2020, 12:15:29 PM
"
S0T0 wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

How did you anoint boots?

Sorry was afk picking up daughter from pre-school.

Andy is correct, ontop of being annointable these boots allow you to cyclone at 150% increased movement speed, not only does cyclone not reduce your speed, its done at 50% higher base value, they imo are the most amazing quality of life feature you can have.

These boots allow me to eliminate my need for movement speed flasks and movement skills opening up alot of options, like being able to run an empowered holy relic with minion damage in my carrion golem link.
wow, I am so close to beating an end game boss for the first time.

I just beat Sirus at AW7.

Three more watchstones to acquire and then I can move to AW8.
"
Swiftlard wrote:

Also Leo at rank3 in syndicate provides the same effect of the exalt slam.

But u should check what u can block before either using Leo or an exalt onit.

gl 2 u ^^
"
Släyer wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:

Also Leo at rank3 in syndicate provides the same effect of the exalt slam.

But u should check what u can block before either using Leo or an exalt onit.

gl 2 u ^^

Thanks! So blocking attack mods then slamming would be best outcome right? For our build we are using. Ill probably just use a normal exalt. Takes time to get leo to rank 3 :p

edit: nvm.. Only got 2 prefixes open and cant block anything then :(
Last edited by Swiftlard on Feb 3, 2020, 2:07:05 PM
Anyone that can post a detailed way to self craft those crazy double influence rare amulets with bazillions of strength/attributes?
I feel like trying to craft one myself, would be my first self crafted super item...
"
Dr_Sanchezz wrote:
Anyone that can post a detailed way to self craft those crazy double influence rare amulets with bazillions of strength/attributes?
I feel like trying to craft one myself, would be my first self crafted super item...

Ok, to start you need an i85 amber amulet that is either shaper or warlord influenced with the 1 roll you want, and NO other influences of that type.

What that means is, I look for an i85 shaper influenced amulet with only increased attributes, NO other shaper specific rolls b/c those will fk you over.

Then I look for any warlord influenced amulet with only increased strength, the fodder amulet can be any base type, ilv etc, you oly care about the specific roll, but again, make sure it has no other warlord specific rolls.

You then use an awakener orb on the fodder amulet 1st, in this example the warlord amulet, then you select the shaper influenced i85 amber amulet and it gives you a new double influenced amulet with both the rolls you isolated, and new random rolls, all non shaper/warlord rolls on the 2 pre-existing amulets are deleted on the combination.

You have to make sure you are using amulets with only the 1 specific influenced roll otherwise you have a chance of getting the other roll and losing 3-5ex.

*added pictures*

so I will use the awakener orb on this fodder amulet >

and then

I will select this proper ilv/base type amulet >

afterwards I am left with >
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 3, 2020, 2:48:12 PM
Belts are different and MUCH easier, typically you just search for any hunter influenced, i85 heavy belt, scour it, use 4 intrinsic catalysts on it, alchemy orb it to make it rare, and then spam chaos orbs until you hit increased strength, and increased attributes.

You can realistically roll good belts in like 1-3ex worth of chaos, the pool of mods is much smaller and you actually see good rolls.
Hello guys, I just saw that vaal skeletons has been replaced by 6 auras on the chest? Is the DPS better? or is it mainly a quality of life change (not having to spam skeletons)?
Last edited by Raizindesbois on Feb 3, 2020, 2:34:51 PM
"
Raizindesbois wrote:
Hello guys, I just saw that vaal skeletons has been replaced by 6 auras on the chest? Is the DPS better? or is it mainly a quality of life change (not having to spam skeletons)?

You never needed them, watch this literally 15sec video of an max lv conqueror getting insta deleted by my full tank spec toon who has never once used skeletons;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjcCWyXpaEI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info