3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
OGmarksman wrote:
"
BBR0X wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:
New toy.I am 21k EHP.FeelsTankyandChaosCapped.

Wtf how did you reach 14000 energy shield xD your tree is almost full strength and life...
Geofris sanctuary

I have it too but my maximum is 8000 Eshield
"
Reaverx92 wrote:
"
OGmarksman wrote:
"
Reaverx92 wrote:
Ok so I have about 20 exalt right now and am debating what I should focus on upgrading at the moment gear wise

I am wondering if switching to one of the crafted warstaffs would give me the most benefit, or if I should focus on improving some of my rare gear such as my rings.
if you have reached over your 1000 strength mark with current gear then i would probably craft the staff like you suggested.

I am pushing 1300 so yeah i guess staff it is.

Would it be better going for one with 100% minion dmg and 5% chance to double, or one with like 120%+ minion dmg,
i would go for the damage or damage/speed or life maybe but im not the best person to ask :)
Still sane, Exile ?
Maybe has a lot more increased strength and some other es stats on items, im just guessing of course. I also had someone in my party earlier with the same aura as me (discipline) and it doubled our ES which i hadnt seen before
Still sane, Exile ?
Last edited by OGmarksman on Jan 5, 2020, 8:58:07 PM
Hey this is my gear

What should be my next upgrade? any help would be appreciated. Should i allocate to death attunement?
Last edited by OrlocTheEternal on Jan 5, 2020, 8:59:59 PM
"
OGmarksman wrote:
Maybe has a lot more increased strength and some other es stats on items, im just guessing of course. I also had someone in my party earlier with the same aura as me (discipline) and it doubled our ES which i hadnt seen before

If I am not mistake he also said he has a 20% increased strength lethal pride that means he has more than 70% increased strength + very high strength rolls on every gear piece and he made some tweaks to the tree for even more es. On top of that he is chaos res capped with the watchers eye.

Really nice min maxing.
Last edited by Rex_Banner on Jan 5, 2020, 9:11:43 PM
just did my first sirius awakener 5 with that build

it was relatively ez .. tried sirius ^time bewfore with miner and i had no chance ^^

my zombies died .. (had 5 alive at the end) but the skeletons did the rest (in my ring)

ag stayed alive even with crap gear... how do u resummon zombies in sirius fight?
Would "% increased Impale Effect" on the weapon do anything, assuming I'm using Dread Banner and Impale Support? Generally speaking, I'm super confused about what stats from gear apply or don't apply to minions.
"
rotheee wrote:
just did my first sirius awakener 5 with that build

it was relatively ez .. tried sirius ^time bewfore with miner and i had no chance ^^

my zombies died .. (had 5 alive at the end) but the skeletons did the rest (in my ring)

ag stayed alive even with crap gear... how do u resummon zombies in sirius fight?

desecrate so you can summon zombies.

I've only done one Sirus fight so far, and that was with a different build which didn't turn out well.

I've been slowly moving over to this one. I need a far better weapon, and I'm still trying to snipe a 6L Geofri.

And while most of my gems are nearing 20, I don't think many of them have any quality.

edit - forgot that I haven't switched over to AG yet.
Last edited by dokterr on Jan 5, 2020, 10:41:44 PM
Anyone else thought bought crafting

Elder Base use essence of fear. You could get +1 gems, minion dmg and fortify on super lucky roll.

another thought

get the correct warstaff. (forgot what its called) use item that destroys item but adds elder mods to other item. then chaos spam for +1 gem level, fortify and minion damage.
"
GoobDBZ wrote:
Anyone else thought bought crafting

Elder Base use essence of fear. You could get +1 gems, minion dmg and fortify on super lucky roll.

another thought

get the correct warstaff. (forgot what its called) use item that destroys item but adds elder mods to other item. then chaos spam for +1 gem level, fortify and minion damage.

Thats 3 prefixes then, you wouldn't be able to get +2 support gems then, not worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info