3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Flummiiii wrote:
Am I the only one in this thread here who is still affected by The Baron Leech Bug?
Its so annoying that im thinking of rerolling or quitting the league.
Is there any fix?

Some descriptions of the bug:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2239153/page/1#p15901708

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2655333/page/1#p22442907

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8cdztx/bug_zombies_not_leeching_with_the_baron_1206_str

Nope. Happened to me right now. Did a t15 map and my zombies weren't leeching at all.
Last edited by Freakey_ on Jan 6, 2020, 4:45:43 AM
Hi Guys! i Have space for an aspect craft which one would u recommend? Think either Avian or Spider?
Would someone help me understand why my zombies to no damage :(?
"
Turtlelizard wrote:
Would someone help me understand why my zombies to no damage :(?

I'd recommend looking at my build, but to answer your question, you have no damage on your gear. That weapon definitely needs to be replaced.
Well, 6l chest with srs wasn't as smooth as I anticipated because of cwc's casting interval is too long to ramp up a satisfying number of spirits. However I'll stick with 6l cyclone for a time after spending 60+ chromatics for setting 2 off colors. Now trying to find a nice utility setup to use with cwc for 1r and 1b sockets.
I bought a pair of curse on hit vulnerability shaper gloves, therefore removed blasphemy + vulnerability from chest and saved %35 reserved mana.
By the way does anyone follow the price increases of emperor's mastery and alberon's warpath?
"
Cruonit wrote:
Well, 6l chest with srs wasn't as smooth as I anticipated because of cwc's casting interval is too long to ramp up a satisfying number of spirits. However I'll stick with 6l cyclone for a time after spending 60+ chromatics for setting 2 off colors. Now trying to find a nice utility setup to use with cwc for 1r and 1b sockets.
I bought a pair of curse on hit vulnerability shaper gloves, therefore removed blasphemy + vulnerability from chest and saved %35 reserved mana.
By the way does anyone follow the price increases of emperor's mastery and alberon's warpath?

I bought an emperor's mastery today for 14ex if that helps.
Great build so far. I started to thought it is practically immortal, until Jungle Valley's boss turned into Chaos God of Porcupines and one shot me (5k HP) :D First death on the build.
Last edited by Hemettt on Jan 6, 2020, 6:49:57 AM
So finished my build face tank all content and destroy level 8 awakening here is my set up if anyone wants to know.

I instantly die randomly at anything above tier 6. Is it a flask problem my strength is over 1k and my res are capped. Im really lost thanks for any help.

Hey everyone, im pretty new to this game & at the moment im lvl 65.
Im using this build with 3 auras & having problem with mana reserve for spamming summon skeletons. How do I get mana regens from this build? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info