Sword is Complete

Congrats, that is one insane sword

Thx You Great Build Loving it
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Sword is Complete

Very nice!

How did you get 12% chaos damage? I thought the max was 8% with the spell dam/chaos mod.
"
wozzlebottle wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Sword is Complete

Very nice!

How did you get 12% chaos damage? I thought the max was 8% with the spell dam/chaos mod.
had this sword on another toon while ago before they changed the non chaos damage mod's back in june i belive, just got lucky with the vorci bench
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Why are my Power Charges keeps on disappearing? why it wont stay?
Last edited by prokent on Oct 6, 2019, 8:43:16 AM
vigour is good also
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Oct 6, 2019, 7:19:51 PM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
what do you guys feel is the best annointment for this build allocates assassination 35%critmulti 30%crit chance?

I took vigour for the extra endurance charge.
i guess ill just rebuild. power charges wont stay.
"
prokent wrote:
i guess ill just rebuild. power charges wont stay.

Well, discharge consumes the power charges. In order to sustain them you need very high crit, very high power charge on crit and as much "if you would gain power charge gain max instead" as you can get.

Then you consume your charges when discharge triggers but if you crit you immediately gain them back.

Sources of power charge on crit (that I know of):
- 10% from assassin tree
- 54/55 from power charge on crit support
- 20% precursor's emblem (pretty expensive)
- 15% (more is possible but much harder to find) elegant hubris timeless jewel (not necessary if you have enough on rings) hard to find right jewel but pretty cheap (20c in blight) just buy and sell untill you find the right one (a good spot I find is under pain attunement because we lose no power charges or life etc here) however in this case you can't use brutal restraint timeless jewel for the extra melee crit (but my effective crit is 99+% without it).
- 25% Skyforth boots (but can't use Inya's epiphany in this case, so not good option unlees you have a lot of "gain max charges instead" on rings)

Sources of "gain max charges instead" (that I know of):
- 25% Inya's Epiphany
- 15-45% precursor's emblem.
Last edited by wozzlebottle on Oct 6, 2019, 3:02:03 PM
[/quote]

I took vigour for the extra endurance charge.[/quote]

i took Vigour also ;)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info