[3.8] FACETANK EVERYTHING - COC DISCHARGE, ELDER / SHAPER DOWN

"
FG523 wrote:

hits cant evade and good to go?

i unno, u can make a much better one, sad to waste 3ex craft on such an... imperfect sword
"
FG523 wrote:

hits cant evade and good to go?

Hits cant be evaded and you indeed have a great, not perfect but very good, sword.
"
worldpk wrote:
Is having too much attack speed a problem?

Right now on PoB, my cyclone has 8.02 with Blood Rage on, frenzy off.

If I remove Blood rage, i go down to 7.14.

Have a 15% recovery belt.

Should I stick to blood rage on with over 8aspd? Should I downgrade my Blood rage until it puts me on the 7.45 mark (level 2 0% quality)?

If you go over the 7.45 mark, you lose a lot of damage and healing. It is better to stay at 7.14 than go to 8, for sure.
"Everything but the rings can be gotten for about 5ex i would say. That includes crafting a sword like mine"

Hmm... HOW?

You tell 5ex all build + 2 rings...
But you use craft mods on weapon
Multicraft = 2ex + cant evaded =3ex. Its = 5ex.
Base for craft 6link = 2-3 ex.
Gloves+armour+amulet+boots=1 ex.
Watcher's eye - min 2,5ex.
Timeless jewel - 3ex.
Enlighten 4lvl = 4ex.
TOTAL = 17EX MIN! + 2 RINGS.
Cheap Rings = 2 ex.
Min real price 19-20ex.
Price your rings - 15-18ex both.

Correct, what am I wrong?
https://pastebin.com/dxXyU9cA

This is what I created. Help look and analyze I think probably the best I can do
Hey loving the build thanks for making the effort dude, my gear is still very much a work in progress. I messed my weapon craft up and saving to re craft it, gear is very much not optimised yet but still clearing everything easily.

Couple of questions first pantheons, I had a look through and cannot see any suggestions. Currently using Lunaris and Ralakesh/Shakari.

Also watching your videos I see that your ES bounces on or close to full like its being leeched where mine sits at zero. Been searching for a while to figure it out, any help?

My work in progress (which still destroys :))

also have cold dmg on jewel for EE :)

Last edited by DannyC11 on Oct 1, 2019, 6:17:22 AM
"
DannyC11 wrote:
Hey loving the build thanks for making the effort dude, my gear is still very much a work in progress. I messed my weapon craft up and saving to re craft it, gear is very much not optimised yet but still clearing everything easily.

Couple of questions first pantheons, I had a look through and cannot see any suggestions. Currently using Lunaris and Ralakesh/Shakari.

Also watching your videos I see that your ES bounces on or close to full like its being leeched where mine sits at zero. Been searching for a while to figure it out, any help?

My work in progress (which still destroys :))

also have cold dmg on jewel for EE :)

Can't rlly tell ya about pantheons but yes are just an universally good choice, as for his energy leech is 2 fold - 1 leech from an energy leech gem on the sword and the second is from a watcher's eye jewel "restore X energy while affected by discipline".

On an unrelated note, I found that the highest dps giving node for anointment is "devine judgment" for the flat ele boost and ele dmg penetration, can anyone confirm?

Edit: I belive u need cold damage addition on Ur gloves if Ur using the elemental equilibrium node since u want Ur cyclone hittin em with a cold element giving u a huge boost to fire/ligh discharges. I might be wrong on this but switching my own gloves to 1 to 2 cold dmg gave me a huge dps boost
Edit 2: notice u have cold dmg on a jewel, nvm lel
Last edited by SoulRus on Oct 1, 2019, 9:01:02 AM
Ahh Watchers Eye of course!! Thanks. Anointment is on the list of many things to do, need to change from a corrupted Voll's first. But Divine Judgement would be my choice too.

Heads up for anyone else crafting dont make the same mistake i did when crafting spell dmg, always go for the hybrid Spell - dmg / non chaos as extra chaos dmg!!

Also for people on a budget, I used that sword until mid 80s it cost 30c and with precision worked just fine.

Last edited by DannyC11 on Oct 1, 2019, 1:03:49 PM
"
DannyC11 wrote:
Ahh Watchers Eye of course!! Thanks. Anointment is on the list of many things to do, need to change from a corrupted Voll's first. But Divine Judgement would be my choice too.

Heads up for anyone else crafting dont make the same mistake i did when crafting spell dmg, always go for the hybrid Spell - dmg / non chaos as extra chaos dmg!!

Also for people on a budget, I used that sword until mid 80s it cost 30c and with precision worked just fine.

Yeah, i've made the same mistake with my craft but its aiight, Atziri's promise to the rescue

on another unrelated note - what the vortex is for in this build? is it purely just to proc arcane surge and for the chill?
Last edited by SoulRus on Oct 1, 2019, 2:29:23 PM
This sword ok? i wanna get 5b 1g but taking 4 ever lol anyone know better way then spending hundreds of chrome
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Oct 1, 2019, 7:37:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info