[3.8] FACETANK EVERYTHING - COC DISCHARGE, ELDER / SHAPER DOWN

"
wozzlebottle wrote:

Hey everyone,

is it worth it in your opinion to craft crit chance on this?
I don't use brutal restraint cuz I rely on timeless jewel for power charge on crit so I have less crit chance than you but maybe I'd be missing out on other juicy suffixes.

I would definitely craft crit chance on it, it makes a very big difference when you get high crit chance with CoC builds
"
SoulRus wrote:
heya folks, been tryin out this build out today but the damage seems extreamly poor (25k discharge on pob) so it really bums me out alot
could some1 take a look at my tree/gear and tell me what im doing wrong here?

my pob link:
https://pastebin.com/zj5GWgWU

i did your dps n it was around 125k average damage .. 1 your gems are really low level.. 2 you have elemental equallbrum but no cold attack on any of your items which means your losing tons of damage 3 you have around 7.25 atps which means you need 14% cool down on belt which you dont have so yea your damage is VERY limited.... just saying opps Rumble allready told ya my bad
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Sep 29, 2019, 1:47:57 PM
Hey mate , this build looks great but there is a question for you , the hits can't be evaded mod is mandatory for this or can i play it without this mod until i sell something to afford it?
I'm a little confused with EE. Doesnt Discharge proc Fire/Lightning, therefore lowering our damage? Or is the "cold damage on attacks" applied before every tick of discharge?
"
worldpk wrote:
I'm a little confused with EE. Doesnt Discharge proc Fire/Lightning, therefore lowering our damage? Or is the "cold damage on attacks" applied before every tick of discharge?

Since the cold dam is with attacks and since discharge is proc'd by cyclone, cyclone will systematically reapply -50% light/fire res before the next discharge.

"
Rumblepie wrote:
"
wozzlebottle wrote:

Hey everyone,

is it worth it in your opinion to craft crit chance on this?
I don't use brutal restraint cuz I rely on timeless jewel for power charge on crit so I have less crit chance than you but maybe I'd be missing out on other juicy suffixes.

I would definitely craft crit chance on it, it makes a very big difference when you get high crit chance with CoC builds

Thanks for reply, I was asking cuz according to PoB my effective crit chance is already 98%, so i thought it might be overkill
Last edited by wozzlebottle on Sep 29, 2019, 2:42:37 PM
alright, so i did fix my dps with the removal of the flask (i was probably instinctively using it during boss fights lel)

Also also, 2 more questions:
1. which node should be annointed on neck?
2. which red gem would be a good fit for the sword? (i currently have B-B-B-B-G-R link on my sword)

cheers!
I don't have enough dex to wear starkonja where do you get enough dex to wear it ?
"
I don't have enough dex to wear starkonja where do you get enough dex to wear it ?

starkonja by itself gives alot of dex, so equip some useless rings or whatever with dex then equip the starkonja and replace the dex gear.
Is having too much attack speed a problem?

Right now on PoB, my cyclone has 8.02 with Blood Rage on, frenzy off.

If I remove Blood rage, i go down to 7.14.

Have a 15% recovery belt.

Should I stick to blood rage on with over 8aspd? Should I downgrade my Blood rage until it puts me on the 7.45 mark (level 2 0% quality)?

hits cant evade and good to go?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info