[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
rand11 wrote:
Thanks!
But the guide says that cyclone should be linked to CwC.

it's correct, you using cyclone and cwc triggering icestorm
for selfcast remove cwc and cyclone and put 2 more support gems
Last edited by archwerewolf on Feb 19, 2022, 8:55:10 AM
"
Asag wrote:
Im thinking about making this build and did some crafting in CraftofExilke and I wonder why people claim crusader orb on ilvl 75-79 Vaal Regalia is 100% chance for %int with blocked prefixes?

Im getting ES recovery on kill pretty often, checked PoEDB site and its ilvl 68 mod so people are wrong here or I'm missing something?

One person claimed it and he retracted his claim later. You are correct, you are missing nothing -- it is NOT 100%.
Why do we level CWC only to 15?
Well league done...40/40 challenges )

Started as Scion, but without profane bloom not so good :/ so i switched to witch version )

Me very happy that they buffed us, by selfcasting. Now our boss dmg fine, and good map clearing.
Hope they not gona nerf it )
seems a great build. Only problem is, your pob keeps taking me to a pastebin page for some reason.

Any chance of putting a PoB here so i can check it out? as it's got my curiosity
"
Eag1e wrote:
seems a great build. Only problem is, your pob keeps taking me to a pastebin page for some reason.

Any chance of putting a PoB here so i can check it out? as it's got my curiosity

In PoB go to Import/Export Build page. In Build Sharing section press "Import form website" and paste the link there ("pastebin.com/whatever"). Import and then another Import in Build sharing.
"
Cjin wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:

In PoB go to Import/Export Build page. In Build Sharing section press "Import form website" and paste the link there ("pastebin.com/whatever"). Import and then another Import in Build sharing.

Nice one, cheers, never done it that way before :)
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Well league done...40/40 challenges )

Started as Scion, but without profane bloom not so good :/ so i switched to witch version )

Me very happy that they buffed us, by selfcasting. Now our boss dmg fine, and good map clearing.
Hope they not gona nerf it )

Do you keep selfcast for bossing and mapping?
"
Adeaz wrote:

Do you keep selfcast for bossing and mapping?

selfcast only bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info