[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Good god, the new Awakened Cast While Channelling support... 12 MORE damage.. 10% increased damage for the triggered spell. Triggers every .3 seconds (instead of .35) Kinda sexy.
Last edited by Breken on Dec 11, 2019, 8:21:23 PM
"
Breken wrote:
Good god, the new Awakened Cast While Channelling support... 12 MORE damage.. 10% increased damage for the triggered spell. Triggers every .3 seconds (instead of .35) Kinda sexy.

Awakened Curse on Hit looks so good, too.

24% chance to ignore Hexproof AND can apply an additional curse, so we can go triple curses in the chest piece.

Temporal Chains? Elemental Weakness?

EDIT:
Awakened Cast While Channelling is only 2% More damage and 0.05 seconds faster to cast. It's strictly better, but it can't see it being by too much.
Last edited by Parabola01 on Dec 11, 2019, 8:49:05 PM
Whoa, the Awakened gems! They are generally +5% MORE damage, but some have completely new mods too. Awakened CoH has a chance to curse hexproof enemies! And yeah, Awakened CwC going from 0.35 to 0.30 sec trigger time is the biggest buff of all - that's a whopping 15% MORE proc speed!

Awakened Cold Pen is not shown for some reason, but looks like they just forgot to link it. The post with Item Filter changes has it listed.

Now, if the Catalyst quality stacks with the regular quality (i.e. we can have both increased Int and ES) - that would be just perfect...
The catalyst quality applies only to jewelry (rings, amulet, belt, and uniques too.) So no 68% chests...

It's not clear if you can apply multiple catalysts and they stack or overwrite. There is some kind of quality consumption when you roll a new mod, so who knows what the strategy is there.

The shaper/elder affix transfer is between the same item type, e.g., ring to ring. I'm guessing it's most useful for bricked items.
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 11, 2019, 9:06:37 PM
Good news is that it does apply to % increased stats... So providing they aren't too hard to find 18% increased Attributes on a Cyclopean Coil. That should help to make up for the fact that it will be hard to find an INT corrupted one since the supply will be much lower.
"
Graiaule wrote:
The catalyst quality applies only to jewelry (rings, amulet, belt, and uniques too.) So no 68% chests...

It's not clear if you can apply multiple catalysts and they stack or overwrite. There is some kind of quality consumption when you roll a new mod, so who knows what the strategy is there.

The shaper/elder affix transfer is between the same item type, e.g., ring to ring. I'm guessing it's most useful for bricked items.

"
Kelvynn wrote:

- New Catalyst quality crafting. How does it interact with the regular quality? Can you have both? That would be fantastic for Int/ES rares we are using. If you have to choose one or the other then it will be a choice between higher ES or higher Int, and I'll probably go with the latter.

It was mentioned in an interview with Chris Wilson possibly at exile con IIRC that you cannot mix the catalysts on rings/ammys/belts. If you use a different one it overwrites it and starts at 1% again. So the stat% ones or the elemental resist ones will probably be most likely to be used. Not sure what the other options are.
"
Parabola01 wrote:

If you are going to corrupt, wouldn't it be a better idea to do a Rank 3 Jorgen instead? It'll come up less often than a Vaal orb but you have better odds at a stronger effect.

Unfortunately you can't turn shaped/elder influenced amulets into a talisman.
Thanks! I see now: Catalyst quality is jewelry quality. There was no such thing until now. That's fine. Cyclopean Coil + quality = love! :) 20% more Int from rings and amulets too. Sounds great.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Thanks! I see now: Catalyst quality is jewelry quality. There was no such thing until now. That's fine. Cyclopean Coil + quality = love! :) 20% more Int from rings and amulets too. Sounds great.

Cyclopean Coil + quality > Corrupt Cyclopean Coil 15% Attributes / 6% Intel?
"
alvincheng wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Cyclopean Coil + quality > Corrupt Cyclopean Coil 15% Attributes / 6% Intel?

No. 15% max now, 20% quality makes it 18%. Corrupting THAT might give you 7% intel, for a total of 25%. Definitely you'll get 6% at least, for a 24% total.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info