[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Alexius12 wrote:
"
Alooren wrote:

Plague bearer looks incredibly overtuned I agree, its limited by hte fact that it requires Poison to activate unlike say Righteous Fire but even then it still does too much damage for what it does. Im sure its possible to do a 6L Plague bearer using a 4L poison skill to build up the fast poison stacks and then utilize the plague bearer.

Yeah they messed up with this skill for sure. Any ideas for the links? Its spell chaos and AoE, so many options and i am confused what might work

Im not experienced with poison, however concentrated effects state that it deals increased area damage, now im not sure if the poison counts as an area damage. But the description of the skill just states that its overall Damage, which does apply to poison.

So if Conc effect stacks with poison id go with that for single target, otherwise id always keep Increased AoE on since its just a pure increase to your aoe

Added chaos, Void manipulation, deadly ailments, swift affliction (this is normally not used in Poison builds however the skill utilises Chaos Damage over time, and not poison stacks by themselves per-say so the Reduces duration from swift affliction does not matter as the DoT is fixed and recurring while it is active. YOull always be at the maximum amount of DoT stacks on target)

But thats just my quick guess
Last edited by Alooren on Sep 7, 2019, 3:24:10 PM
"
Alexius12 wrote:

Added chaos, Void manipulation, deadly ailments, swift affliction (this is normally not used in Poison builds however the skill utilises Chaos Damage over time, and not poison stacks by themselves per-say so the Reduces duration from swift affliction does not matter as the DoT is fixed and recurring while it is active. YOull always be at the maximum amount of DoT stacks on target)

But thats just my quick guess

They all dont work, since its not a "hit" spell. Currently i am using Conc Eff and Arcane Surge for it. Didnt find anything els so far that works with it.

I am having mana issues at lvl 70 whits maps...any ideas?
Last edited by Void_xy on Sep 7, 2019, 3:36:32 PM
Just checked and the only things that supports Plague Bearer is Inc. AOE, Conc Effect, the new dont spend mana gem and blood magic (From the gems you can buy in act 6).
I respecced my 94 trickster in standard to poison assassin and have been running aspect of spider, malevolence, chains and HoA. One issue with not running max precision is where to get accuracy. I was able to get my hands on a 60% chance double poison damage and increased poison duration claw on which I multicrafted a “can’t evade” mod as a solution.

I will post the claw’s stats when I get a chance, but I think I would do more poison damage by multicrafting a claw that has tier 1 increased physical damage, since I could not fit flat phys on the above claw.

Anyone have an idea of what a really good multicrafted claw would look like?

I’m thinking:

T1 increased physical damage
Increased poison damage

Multicraft:
Flat phys
Can’t evade
Increased crit/quality
Last edited by JaguarXXX on Sep 7, 2019, 3:39:14 PM
What Defensive AND offensive stats do we look for while using the bench? Besides Resistances.
"
imRadial wrote:
What Defensive AND offensive stats do we look for while using the bench? Besides Resistances.

Life
"
gvarph wrote:
Just checked and the only things that supports Plague Bearer is Inc. AOE, Conc Effect, the new dont spend mana gem and blood magic (From the gems you can buy in act 6).

Looks like intensify also works for increase AoE.
Last edited by Alexius12 on Sep 7, 2019, 4:02:31 PM
"
Alexius12 wrote:
"
gvarph wrote:

Looks like intensify also works for increase AoE.
^

no it doesnt. i tried :)
Hello, I have recently finished the acts (heh little time. Wife matters). I went through without any major problems with DPS, I had no problems at all, I changed my skills from time to time and even though it seemed quite different to me before the patch, I get the impression that Venom Gyre is much better. On clear it is slightly minus (it seems bit clumsy) but on bosses it does the job because it stack poison twice as fast, each returning projectile ad adds us another stack. Of course, I have very weak items, I just finished the acts but for now I'm on Venom.

HoA does a very good job when leveling with 2-3 support games.

Plague Bearer, I just started using it recently and it's actually amazing, from what I understand from the skill description it is impossible to increase damage since "Your damage modifiers don't apply to this skill's damage" it will always be 12% of our maximum stack per second, Concecrated Effect will only change its range. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think you can increase it by adding additional levels - Empower.
Question for 100 points Arcane Surge works with this skill, once playing Death Aura there is such a trick that Arcane Surge adds a hidden Duration tag to Death Aura thanks to that Less Duration works with it and maybe this way you could speed up tick which in consequence increased DPS?
anyway Plague Bearer + Empower + Increased AoE. The question is, does Intensify work?
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 7, 2019, 4:09:53 PM
"
loczek123 wrote:
Hello, I have recently finished the acts (heh little time. Wife matters). I went through without any major problems with DPS, I had no problems at all, I changed my skills from time to time and even though it seemed quite different to me before the patch, I get the impression that Venom Gyre is much better. On clear it is slightly minus (it seems bit clumsy) but on bosses it does the job because it stack poison twice as fast, each returning projectile ad adds us another stack. Of course, I have very weak items, I just finished the acts but for now I'm on Venom.

HoA does a very good job when leveling with 2-3 support games.

Plague Bearer, I just started using it recently and it's actually amazing, from what I understand from the skill description it is impossible to increase damage since "Your damage modifiers don't apply to this skill's damage" it will always be 12% of our maximum stack per second, Concecrated Effect will only change its range. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think you can increase it by adding additional levels - Empower.
Question for 100 points Arcane Surge works with this skill, once playing Death Aura there is such a trick that Arcane Surge adds a hidden Duration tag to Death Aura thanks to that Less Duration works with it and maybe this way you could speed up tick which in consequence increased DPS?
anyway Plague Bearer + Empower + Increased AoE. The question is, does Intensify work?

What skill gems should we use in Venom Gyre? And in what priority

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info