[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

It is not possible to craft the same bow. Even if you land the +1 and regal to chaos damage over time, you still can only craft 2 more, leaving 1 mod behind. I have read your guid all the way and I don't see where it says it. It's not possible to make another bow like that one in the current state of the game. Unless you know something and in that case sharing is caring :D
"
SkyCreem wrote:
It is not possible to craft the same bow. Even if you land the +1 and regal to chaos damage over time, you still can only craft 2 more, leaving 1 mod behind. I have read your guid all the way and I don't see where it says it. It's not possible to make another bow like that one in the current state of the game. Unless you know something and in that case sharing is caring :D

"
"
Attention: the new season brings some changes to crafting. While the old method (see below) is still valid, we're limited in crafted mods. The best 2 mods to choose is "+2 To Support Gems" and "Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier" (both being prefixes). This leaves us with 2 open suffixes. You can roll "Damage over Time" as one of the new available suffixes now. Slamming the bow with an Elderslayer Exalted Orb will >> always << give a suffix of the corresponding Elderslayer.

Notable mods:

Eyrie > Increased Movement Speed (up to 10%)
Eyrie > % Chance to Gain Onslaught on Kill (up to 25%)
Adjucator > % Chance to Gain Phasing on Kill (up to 25%)
Adjucator > Culling Strike

In my opinion, Eyrie (Redeemer) will be best. If we hit Movement Speed it'll stack nicely with the Shaper quiver, in case we get Onslaught on Kill we can skip that on the Quiver and look for just T1 Movement Speed with a good life roll. However, there's a 33% chance we get Blind on hit, which is beyond useless for us.

In conclusio: new Exalts aren't necessary at all and are just a bonus. :)

Says right there in the header of the crafting section. Says again in the pretext to the guide (new changes in 3.9)
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
I took a break for a while to try a melee build and now I'm back here. Hit T10 and started getting wrecked. Time to spend some currency on crafting and updating gear.

By the way, am I missing something? How do you manage to have all three auras?
Last edited by unhappymeal on Jan 15, 2020, 3:08:33 PM
"
unhappymeal wrote:
I took a break for a while to try a melee build and now I'm back here. Hit T10 and started getting wrecked. Time to spend some currency on crafting and updating gear.

By the way, am I missing something? How do you manage to have all three auras?

Welcome back! We have 3 auras because of Solstice Vigil. If you can't afford one, use Temporal Chains + Malevolence for the time being
A level 21 ED with 23% quality dropped for me. Holy crap am I wrecking stuff. I'm siting on about 2 EX. What should be the way forward? Solstice Vigil or start crafting a bow?
Last edited by unhappymeal on Jan 17, 2020, 12:24:29 PM
"
unhappymeal wrote:
A level 21 ED with 23% quality dropped for me. Holy crap am I wrecking stuff. I'm siting on about 2 EX. What should be the way forward? Solstice Vigil or start crafting a bow?

Nice shit, that's a dope drop!

Bow is highest priority. Get the amulet when you have 130c ready
Hello again.

I was wondering, i almost got the full build, but i have some mana problems, on boss i use 5 or 6 ED and then i need to wait a bit for mana to recharge, i'm pretty sure it's not supposed to happen. Do u know what i can do to fix that ?
"
Andrielle wrote:
Hello again.

I was wondering, i almost got the full build, but i have some mana problems, on boss i use 5 or 6 ED and then i need to wait a bit for mana to recharge, i'm pretty sure it's not supposed to happen. Do u know what i can do to fix that ?

Don't spam ED, ED is a DoT that lasts ~5-10s, you only need to refresh it if it runs out. Between cast you can either dodge mechanics or channel blight to boost your DPS
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
unhappymeal wrote:

Never mind, found the recipe. What gem do we use until we can get Empower level 3?
Last edited by unhappymeal on Jan 18, 2020, 12:48:45 PM
"
unhappymeal wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
unhappymeal wrote:

Never mind, found the recipe. What gem do we use until we can get Empower level 3?

Empower 1 / 2 / 3 is good if you already have one. Remember that you get +3 to Empower's level which translates to +2 for ED. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info