[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello guys im curious I bound my left mouse to withering step and it gets spammed when off cd. But when I put berserk on it doesn't and need manual casting with another key. any way I can do that? Thanks
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hello guys im curious I bound my left mouse to withering step and it gets spammed when off cd. But when I put berserk on it doesn't and need manual casting with another key. any way I can do that? Thanks

Enable the Always cast without moving thingy
"
Chumber wrote:
"
DongKingKong wrote:

Enable the Always cast without moving thingy

Nice :) thanks
"
kaffetorsk wrote:
Played this build for two leagues now, this league has been insane, found a mirror and a headhunter both for the first time, im currently around 6-10 mill ED dot, depending on my setup, Cleared all content. been experimenting with two cluster setup aswell, seems to work well. Headhunter is pretty wierd with EDC, but its super fun when clearing maps.
Yet to spend the mirror, not sure what to invest in yet.

congrats on the mirror hope you find good investment
Hello just inquiring before I brick myself. Divergent berserk will not lose alternate qual if I vaal right? Worst scenario is permanent loss if quality?
Last edited by DongKingKong on Feb 20, 2021, 3:59:20 PM
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hello just inquiring before I brick myself. Divergent berserk will not lose alternate qual if I vaal right? Worst scenario is permanent loss if quality?

Worst case scenario is -10% quality, yes. It cannot change quality from vaaling.

That said, I probably wouldn't vaal a div. berserk if you don't have spare currency. a +3% quality outcome is really good, but it's only a 1/8, and you have the same chance to remove quality, which kinda destroys the gem.

Also, reminder that you should be usingflesh and stone and/or (if enlighten 4) aspect of the spider, you have unreserved mana.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
DongKingKong wrote:

Worst case scenario is -10% quality, yes. It cannot change quality from vaaling.

That said, I probably wouldn't vaal a div. berserk if you don't have spare currency. a +3% quality outcome is really good, but it's only a 1/8, and you have the same chance to remove quality, which kinda destroys the gem.

Also, reminder that you should be usingflesh and stone and/or (if enlighten 4) aspect of the spider, you have unreserved mana.

Thanks for advice. I'm still thinking if going. 2 in 8 outcomes are profit and it might help me buy enlighten 4 at last lol
i cant use aspect of spider aura? i got 275 mana left to use and i sit with high end gear " except like chaos dmg on rings and +1 intelligence gems on amulet" but other then that i sith with lvl 4 enlighten enhance empower etc etc etc.

my aspect of spoder aura says it gona reserv 40% mana, i got the aspect of spoder on my bow, does that matter? if its there and not on belt / ring.

pls i need help xD
"
KGF wrote:
i cant use aspect of spider aura? i got 275 mana left to use and i sit with high end gear " except like chaos dmg on rings and +1 intelligence gems on amulet" but other then that i sith with lvl 4 enlighten enhance empower etc etc etc.

my aspect of spoder aura says it gona reserv 40% mana, i got the aspect of spoder on my bow, does that matter? if its there and not on belt / ring.

pls i need help xD

Warning: No matter what you do, do NOT craft aspect of the spider on your bow. It will be affected by support gems and cost more mana that it should.

it's the first thing in the bow crafting section

"
DrDako wrote:
"
KGF wrote:

pls i need help xD

Warning: No matter what you do, do NOT craft aspect of the spider on your bow. It will be affected by support gems and cost more mana that it should.

it's the first thing in the bow crafting section

wops, should not have bought it then xD time to sell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info