[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Zakk777 wrote:
What is more important? D berserk setup or watcher + blue mind jewels? I'm still 5l I know but I want to do this later because :p build is op on maps delve all clearing content but sirius is still hard al 7. I'll share items from pc later.

Berserk will give you far more burst damage and its cheaper, just bought my watchers for 11.5 ex xD
hello, i just wanna thank you for this guide, it is very very good, all the progress is explain step by step, very nice job, thank you dude
Last edited by Azaroths on Feb 16, 2021, 10:59:35 AM
Played this build for two leagues now, this league has been insane, found a mirror and a headhunter both for the first time, im currently around 6-10 mill ED dot, depending on my setup, Cleared all content. been experimenting with two cluster setup aswell, seems to work well. Headhunter is pretty wierd with EDC, but its super fun when clearing maps.
Yet to spend the mirror, not sure what to invest in yet.

Last edited by kaffetorsk on Feb 17, 2021, 6:00:47 AM
How well can this build open/kill legion? Yesterday I spent ~80ex on an ED build with 6.6M dps, but it's a disgusting glass cannon. I want to try this build, but I'm not sure if 2m dps is enough.
"
Deonix_ wrote:
How well can this build open/kill legion? Yesterday I spent ~80ex on an ED build with 6.6M dps, but it's a disgusting glass cannon. I want to try this build, but I'm not sure if 2m dps is enough.

great at everything except generals
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Deonix_ wrote:

great at everything except generals

Nice! Time to spend some money! :D
which is better for vaal blight regular efficacy or anomalsous efficacy? regualr gives .5% increased dot and other one gives >5 increased skill duration
is crown of the inward eye a possible solution as a headpiece ? i know you would have to use a enhance lvl 4 and you miss out on some evasion, but it seems to give quite a nice boost to life, es and dmg ! plus its rather cheap even with the 40% essence drain enchant...

any opinions ?
"
DrDako wrote:
is crown of the inward eye a possible solution as a headpiece ? i know you would have to use a enhance lvl 4 and you miss out on some evasion, but it seems to give quite a nice boost to life, es and dmg ! plus its rather cheap even with the 40% essence drain enchant...

any opinions ?

It's a good starter but is not as good as vertex or diadem or a crafted hubris

40% ED damage is nice but it's not that big of a deal
Thanks for the build and great guide.

Does anyone have any tips for the Maven-witnessed Shaper fight?

I'm struggling in the DPS race vs Mavens healing and eventually getting swamped in void-zones. I know this isn't the only low single-target DPS build that's struggling.

But other then epic gear, and playing better, has anyone any particular tactics they could share?
Current Build: Level 100 Elementalist EA Totem
https://pobb.in/MKAloyhqUAOA
- Bossing
- Mapping

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info