[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Can this build open T14-T16 legion with bosses on alch+chisel+vaal map? Tried BV Assassin, but he has 0 survivability and cost me ~100ex, so i decided to swap build.
hey guys

sorry if it has been explained before i cant find it

can someone pls tell me the steps to craft a +1 chaos gems and chaos dot multi amulet from this base with harvest crafts. i'm a bit lost tbh.

thanks in advance

"
Deonix_ wrote:
Can this build open T14-T16 legion with bosses on alch+chisel+vaal map? Tried BV Assassin, but he has 0 survivability and cost me ~100ex, so i decided to swap build.

On a medium budget, ED trickster is the best build to clear map legions, simply because it has the biggest on kill chain reaction aoe. It's also reliably tanky against such content, so it is a great pick. On a very high budget, BV starts beating it, as explochest scaling starts to match the spread, and the playstyle is faster.
So, to answer your question, yes this build can easily clear t16 legions without ever dying.

That said. There's no real reason your assassin could't do exactly the same. With good explochest scaling, you should have been able to obliterate the monolith before the mobs can even do anything. I'd advise trying to understand why your assassin was failing to try to improve on it.

I see you rerolled to TR + CA trickster. This really wouldn't have been my choice, but it's a good alrounder, especially on your budget. I'd probably scale a bit more tankyness (from a timeless keystone, possibly? I'm thinking corrupted soul here), but your current setup looks decent enoughas is.

Good luck with it!

"
DrDako wrote:
hey guys

sorry if it has been explained before i cant find it

can someone pls tell me the steps to craft a +1 chaos gems and chaos dot multi amulet from this base with harvest crafts. i'm a bit lost tbh.

thanks in advance

make it rare, harvest annul the useles mods.
If you augment chaos twice, you'll get chaos res and +1 chaos gems.
Then, augment and -+ life to get a good roll.
Lastly, do your suffixes with what you want.

I'd recomend checking https://www.craftofexile.com/, try to make the craft in the emulator.
"
Deonix_ wrote:

Heya first time player of build. My char has around 20 exa invested and I could do all that but only awakening level 2 at the moment. 3 or 4 is a little rippy and my dps us still low. At 30 exa I think I can do all content easy
Last edited by DongKingKong on Feb 14, 2021, 4:56:47 PM
I'm just getting into red maps and I have trouble with multiple beyond bosses and sirus dominated rares. (Well, I generally don't bother with bosses, but I'd probably have trouble with them as well.)

What's the gameplan when you don't have packs of monsters to top up your health and the strong mobs can just wear you down?
"
DongKingKong wrote:
"
Deonix_ wrote:

Heya first time player of build. My char has around 20 exa invested and I could do all that but only awakening level 2 at the moment. 3 or 4 is a little rippy and my dps us still low. At 30 exa I think I can do all content easy

It costs THAT much just to do a2? That...sounds like bad value for money.
No, you can do A8 with trash DPS too. Sirus isn't really hard.
Have you ever think about taking points in the tree, taking the gravekeeper(close to where you put the spreading rot)? I was testing it and I find good to boost damage. Giving you 60% damage if you consume a corpse, this if you re using devouring diadem.
Anyway great job, I love so much this guide.
"
radiostar01 wrote:
I'm just getting into red maps and I have trouble with multiple beyond bosses and sirus dominated rares. (Well, I generally don't bother with bosses, but I'd probably have trouble with them as well.)

What's the gameplan when you don't have packs of monsters to top up your health and the strong mobs can just wear you down?

Get the correct flasks, drop your totem, pop your flasks, ed, blight, wait.
What is more important? D berserk setup or watcher + blue mind jewels? I'm still 5l I know but I want to do this later because :p build is op on maps delve all clearing content but sirius is still hard al 7. I'll share items from pc later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info