[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

so guys, this is my gear, got watcher's eye and all the jewels. but my dps is around 630k, which seems low for some reason, anyone can tell me where i'm messing? level 95.

my resists are capped, all above 90% i think.
pantheon is completed as well, same as the guide.
Last edited by deathfinder2k17 on May 12, 2020, 5:03:27 PM
"
so guys, this is my gear, got watcher's eye and all the jewels. but my dps is around 630k, which seems low for some reason, anyone can tell me where i'm messing? level 95.
Hard to say when characters are private, because half the time when your dps doesn't match to someone else (like comparing to a character on poe.ninja or to build showcase) it's in the POB config.

Stuff like is flask / despair enabled, is mob a boss / shaper / normal mob, how many wither / spider stacks you have, frenzy charges, etc.

Also default pob doesn't count the +1 amulets.

Hopefully you didn't overpay for that soul strike corruption, because point blank only works for attacks not spells. At this point you have pretty high gear in other slots so I'd wager a double dot quiver wouldn't be too far fetched to aim for.

The biggest question is do you feel you have problem killing stuff or do you mean you think tooltip / pob dps should be higher than what you have?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Hard to say when characters are private, because half the time when your dps doesn't match to someone else (like comparing to a character on poe.ninja or to build showcase) it's in the POB config.

Stuff like is flask / despair enabled, is mob a boss / shaper / normal mob, how many wither / spider stacks you have, frenzy charges, etc.

Also default pob doesn't count the +1 amulets.

Hopefully you didn't overpay for that soul strike corruption, because point blank only works for attacks not spells. At this point you have pretty high gear in other slots so I'd wager a double dot quiver wouldn't be too far fetched to aim for.

The biggest question is do you feel you have problem killing stuff or do you mean you think tooltip / pob dps should be higher than what you have?

Ok, i think the account or char tab is public now, sorry for that, first time posting here.

I feel like I don't kill endgame bosses as easy.
and yeah I for some reason I seem to have gotten the soul strike one for really cheap price for that corruption, 15c i think.

so now that my char is public, what do you think?
Last edited by deathfinder2k17 on May 12, 2020, 6:34:32 PM
@deathfinder2k17

With spider web / frenzy / flasks it says you have around 870k dot dps on ED alone (config on shaper, 1,5 mil on trash mobs). I don't think that's low. And that's without my version of pob counting transcendent mind and I think the +1 to gems from neck is not counted either so the real damage is more than pob says.

This is not really "phase boss in 3 seconds build", if you can outlast & outlive them it should be fine, dunno how is your blight usage because from what I understand full damage potential only happens when you can stand and channel blight, when you have to run around and only apply ED, bosses will feel slower than on a "boss killer" build.

I dunno why did you skip blood siphon node and the one right side of blood drinker. It's more life than quick recovery.

Your gear looks pretty good. I'd probably try to get corrupted blood immunity on one of the jewels, I heard it helps on Sirus. Other upgrades would be expensive, like hunter influenced stygian vise with high life + life % + chaos damage, or quiver with high life + chaos dot multi + dot multi. Both of these are hard to craft endgame items and price will reflect it.

Not sure why did you go for 3-point no witnesses cluster unless you needed to cap cold resist, I think getting 4% cold res 2% damage and 1% dodge might not be worth the extra passive you have to spend. But that's up to you if you think it's worth it.

Oh, and you didn't finish putting catalysts on the neck, not sure why as the other items are maxed on 20%.

Unfortunately awakened controlled destruction is in bad price spot due to all the herald stackers running rampant, so I don't think it's worth sinking currency into it unless you have nothing better to do.

Outside of getting lvl 21 blight I don't think there's any dps upgrade that would be budget and not expensive. I think it's just how ED is, it can't reach "shaper per second" values no matter what you put into it.
Last edited by Viktranka on May 12, 2020, 8:29:04 PM
"
dronesphere wrote:
can I have some help on what should I upgrade next? Lvl 92, still dying way more than I expected. So far I'm loving this build mostly because of all the crafting tutorials (ive crafted all my items by myself, so cool), and the clear is really amazing, but i feel so squishy and i have a really bad time killing bosses...

also, do you guys think these two gloves are good for an awakeners slam?
i know culling would be a big help against bosses, but since it doesnt work on DOTs, i thought maybe going for full dots could be a good option too. what do you guys think?

edit: i also would like to know some opinions on what to craft on my stygian belt too, if possible

up. can i have more suggestion on what to upgrade next and about what to craft on my gloves and stygian vise?
"
dronesphere wrote:
up. can i have more suggestion on what to upgrade next and about what to craft on my gloves and stygian vise?

I'd say biggest impact upgrades will be first purchasing a quiver with life and Chaos DoT Multi. Then a helm with 300+ ES, - chaos res to enemies. You already have the enlighten 4; you shouldn't be using Vertex or Soul Strike. Bonus points if you get a Blight or ED enchant on the helm.

I'd say your unset ring should be replaced for something with % life. I like viridians. Also your boots are trash, at this point in the league it's cheap to get 30%+ movement speed plus attack or spell dodge, t2+ life.

Culling strike is BiS for gloves even though it doesn't count for DoT damage. Your ED does strike when applied, so for bosses that have a ton of health you can cull them at 10% health or lower, ending the fight way faster. This is especially important for bosses with hard phases like Sirus. So you have one of the two gloves you want, just get the elder gloves to t1 Chaos Dot Multi, sell the conqueror gloves and buy a different conqueror-influenced base (not fingerless) set of gloves. Either buy ones that have culling strike (and no other influence modifiers) or buy the influenced base and alt spam them until you get culling strike. Then use an awakener orb to apply culling strike to your elder fingerless gloves with Chaos Dot Multi. Make sure that both items only have one influenced mod before using the awakener orb. That way you'll create dual influenced gloves with both culling strike and Chaos Dot Multi. Hopefully you get other fun mods like life, resists, % damage and an open suffix or prefix. Craft what you're missing.

For your belt, it's pretty good already. I would keep your crafted suffix and then slam the missing two affixes. Fingers crossed you get something nice like % damage, flask charges gained, etc.

Last edited by kevinbrightblade on May 12, 2020, 9:31:45 PM

"
malohp wrote:
So i crafted the amulet.. was hoping for much better results...

What would you do now? add the endurance charges and life or is there more i can do? I have only 2 prefixes

thanks
The amulet looks pretty good, not sure what did you expect, most outcomes end up with 2 target mods + 4 complete rubbish, what you can do is either craft endurance charge and call it a day or try to annul 1 of the crappy stuff risking bricking the whole item and all the exalts that went into making it. 50/50 chance to throw 6ex or what is it down the drain.

How do you have 2 prefixes btw when I'd swear mana, es and gems take 1 each so that's 3. Unless I didn't understand what you meant. [/quote]

i wanted life :'( but thanks for kind words
reg. prefixes... poe trade tricked me, you are right
Can anyone tell what is the need for Culling Strike on gloves and does it actually provide the benefits considering how its ED/ Cont build??

Hey guys, this is my first character ever and i got most of my items through trading. Haven't crafted anything since I am deathly afraid of making mistakes and costing currency. I would appreciate any suggestions as I feel the damage is okay and still too squishy against some bosses.

Also, for the medium cluster and small cluster jewels. Can someone explain what is the number of passives we need? I have 6 and 3 passives on the medium and small jewels respectively and think i actually need to bring it down to 4 and 2 to save passive skills for other jewel slots. I am lvl 91, 4.27K hp, and 1.88K ES. Also, can someone point out where the damage on my character is listed? All I see is 1120 damage per second in the offense tab.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Last edited by 3balls on May 13, 2020, 6:52:06 AM
Answered a few posts up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info