[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

So if I really wanted to go all out, I could keep ED in my good bow, then get Blight in either my lesser bow or my chest and Bane/Despair in the other one.

I don't think any of this matters for clearing, but I've noticed that Witchfire isn't always enough on bosses.
In the guide the image of where to place the Green Nightmare gem doesn't tie up with the PoB (I can't paste it for some reason but I expect you can see it easy enough in the guide).

It shows the gem being slotted below and left of the cluster jewel setup, but the skills that have been taken in the image are not taken in the PoB, so the jewel will only get the benefit of 1 node in the actual PoB choices.

Is that what was intended or am I missing something? TIA

I spent 1 annul on a +Dex, fuses and 4ex.
I'm seeing these new +1 Strength, +1 Intelligence gem bows being posted now. Is there a trick to getting Maraketh bows with these mods, or is it all just crazy dumb luck?

I've got this now, but I feel like the additional level to empower would be a hard-to-find dps boost this late in league.

Thanks for any tips
is there any obvious upgrade I could get for the 9 ex i have left?

+1 amulet + chaos damage seems like a to expensive craft.
matals boots + t1 life SUPER expensive - if available at all.
+85 ilvl circlet with 40 ed enchant also super expensive - if available at all.

any suggestions :D?
"
"
Viktranka wrote:
I was under the impression that if you weapon swap, the skill applied by the inactive weapon will be removed from the target? If that's the case it means weapon swap is a nice solution for builds that swap between clearing and bossing skills (let's say typical iceshot + barrage build), but not for multi-dotting. You could have bight in a secondary weapon but then you'd only do damage with blight not with ED.

I just tried putting like 1 stack of blight on a mob and then swapping back to my ED bow - mob was still taking DOT. Am I doing something wrong?

It totally seems like this works when I do it the normal way (ED usually, blight sometimes), but maybe Blight is just that good. Idk.

Huh, I actually did not know this.
That's... odd. It definitively shouldn't behave like this. Guess a second bow with bane is bis then? I don't like this much.
This just calls for illegal macro usage.

"
In the guide the image of where to place the Green Nightmare gem doesn't tie up with the PoB (I can't paste it for some reason but I expect you can see it easy enough in the guide).

It shows the gem being slotted below and left of the cluster jewel setup, but the skills that have been taken in the image are not taken in the PoB, so the jewel will only get the benefit of 1 node in the actual PoB choices.

Is that what was intended or am I missing something? TIA

I'm not sure what you're referring to, it seems good to me. There are slight errors in the green nightmare placement screenshot, because it's an old capture. That said it really didn't change much.

We are socketing green nightmare there to affect the survivalist nodes just above. We also take herbalism if we have enough points, it's good life/point spent. It has nothing to do with green nightmare tho.
"
Joeyboy wrote:
I'm pretty much finished with this league, just need to do a few more challenges, if anybody is interested in buying my gear, drop me a PM.

The price is 2 mirrors for all of the gear in one go, not looking to sell off individual pieces. This is the #1 DPS gear set with 9200 es and 70% evade, it got me to level 100 easily and can breeze through all end game content.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Joeyboy/%E3%85%BFPathOfExile%E3%85%BF

@Darkxellmc
I was referring to this post :) (has 4m+ pob dps)
Last edited by Adamisgr8 on May 1, 2020, 7:53:03 AM
More on weapon swaps.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
"
Viktranka wrote:
I was under the impression that if you weapon swap, the skill applied by the inactive weapon will be removed from the target? If that's the case it means weapon swap is a nice solution for builds that swap between clearing and bossing skills (let's say typical iceshot + barrage build), but not for multi-dotting. You could have bight in a secondary weapon but then you'd only do damage with blight not with ED.

I just tried putting like 1 stack of blight on a mob and then swapping back to my ED bow - mob was still taking DOT. Am I doing something wrong?

It totally seems like this works when I do it the normal way (ED usually, blight sometimes), but maybe Blight is just that good. Idk.

Huh, I actually did not know this.
That's... odd. It definitively shouldn't behave like this. Guess a second bow with bane is bis then? I don't like this much.
This just calls for illegal macro usage.

Bane-Despair-Empower-Enhance- ... increased duration? - ... item rarity??
Or will Bane actually do enough single target damage from its own damage debuff that I put "more damage" support gems in it instead?

Also, I tested swaps with bane-despair just to make sure Blight wasn't the exception, and yep the damage debuff and the curse both stick around through weapon swaps.

I bound spacebar to weapon swap. It's pretty comfy, especially with this DOT build. I don't feel like I'm ever frantically swapping.
"
Siruy wrote:
I'm seeing these new +1 Strength, +1 Intelligence gem bows being posted now. Is there a trick to getting Maraketh bows with these mods, or is it all just crazy dumb luck?

I've got this now, but I feel like the additional level to empower would be a hard-to-find dps boost this late in league.

Thanks for any tips

Its basically 'pray to rng gods' while chucking 2ex fossil crafts at a maraketh bow :) (or buy a completed bow for ~30 ex - this is probably the cheaper option)

As someone who has one of these bows - it gave me a ~10% overall DPS buff on ED, so worth it if nothing else to buy, but definitely not necessary.
brutal with onslaught nr 7300 xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info