[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

@Darkxell Hey, what's your opinion on the 6mil ed dps 9k ES build the dude posted on the last page?

I'm considering that as an endgame goal however i'm not sure if it would be more durable than a dodge oriented build.
Amazing build, thank you :)

"
Warsong87 wrote:
After enjoying this build SOOOOOO much (ty for this amazing guide) I'm selling all my stuff, if somebody is interested whisp me or Pm me

Also jewels: Malevolence Watcher's Eye, trascendence mind, brutal restraint and green nightmare.

i want buy your amulet, can we negiciate ?
"
Adamisgr8 wrote:
@Darkxell Hey, what's your opinion on the 6mil ed dps 9k ES build the dude posted on the last page?

I'm considering that as an endgame goal however i'm not sure if it would be more durable than a dodge oriented build.

Are we talking about this one?
It's pretty good. Simple CI setup, effective.

I don't really know where you got the 6Mil dps figure from, it's more like 2Mil. Pretty much the same as this thread. It's plenty enough to clear everything though, don't worry.
Defenses wise, it ends up also being very comparable too. A bit higher EHP but a bit less mitigation. Slightly less oneshotable, but doesn't have the dodge layers. So it'll die a bit more (that still means almost never if build correctly), but you won't feel shitty about it.

A big pro of following a CI setup now will be the price. This thread got popular, prices are suffering because of it. If you play a CI setup, I'd expect some items to be a bit cheaper. That said the main components are a bow and a good es helmet, and that's pretty much universal (and expensive) for ED tricksters so... won't change THAT much.
You already know what I think about lowlife.
Thank you Darkxellmc for an awesome build! I have had a ton of fun playing and have reached level 97! Currently, I am having a lot of trouble on the end game bosses like Sirus and Kosis. I find that I don't use the Blight setup very often, as I am so busy dodging around, using my flasks, and applying contagion and essence drain. (I admit that I don't have the gaming skill that some of you have!) I was wondering if I could put in a second essence drain setup into my chest. I could put a curse on hit, enfeeble, and culling strike. Maybe something else defensive too. Would this work in addition to the essence drain setup in my bow? Basically, I would like something in my chest that would work passively, so that I have one less button that I have to worry about pushing in the heat of battle!
I league-started this build in Delirium. 10/10 if the league requires clear speed. This build can clear all content flawlessly. Crafting is straightforward and quite cheap (except for the helm). I farmed over 2 mirrors with it.

My PoB Fork (~2 million dps)
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/KzqfKx4G

My gear (crafted and dropped everything except unique jewels):

Spoiler

Recommendations:

Awakened Controlled Destruction is too expensive for very little improvement in dps. 21/20 Controlled Destruction is very close to it damage wise.

If you hate Portal Scrolls swap out Increased Duration for a Portal gem.

Crafting the helmet was a pain so I settled for 225+ Energy shield.

Delve:

Got the build to depth 800 without many problems. Could've probably gone to 850-900 but the damage felt extremely low from 700 onwards.

Depth 800
Spoiler

Bosses below 500 are very easy. From 500-600 they start getting hard. Deeper than 600 bosses are extremely difficult because you don't have enough damage.

618 Aul
Spoiler
Last edited by MrVISKman on Apr 30, 2020, 12:32:01 PM
"
fpcards wrote:
Thank you Darkxellmc for an awesome build! I have had a ton of fun playing and have reached level 97! Currently, I am having a lot of trouble on the end game bosses like Sirus and Kosis. I find that I don't use the Blight setup very often, as I am so busy dodging around, using my flasks, and applying contagion and essence drain. (I admit that I don't have the gaming skill that some of you have!) I was wondering if I could put in a second essence drain setup into my chest. I could put a curse on hit, enfeeble, and culling strike. Maybe something else defensive too. Would this work in addition to the essence drain setup in my bow? Basically, I would like something in my chest that would work passively, so that I have one less button that I have to worry about pushing in the heat of battle!

No, a second essence drain doesn't stack sadly.

In your chest, you may put a CwDT setup with:

CwDT(20) - Steelskin - Stone golem(or chaos) - Enfeeble - Blade vortex - Blade blast

Make sure BV is before blade blast in order, to get the unnerving explosion in a single proc.
Hello Everyone.
I would like some help with my build.
To be honest...i've read the guide dozen of times, and i'm still a bit lost about what to upgrade.

Dmg seems enough for now (bow is missing one suffix, later i'll try to get it). But, i'm defenseless. Low HP\ES. I should have way more right now but i'm doing some magic and playing very nice by surviving t16 with this. But...sometimes even T7 maps can kill me.

If anyone can give me a help, it will be very appreciated. Or at least a direction.
I don't have much currency right now (gotta say i'm luck if i do have 1 ex each week), but i'm doing lots of chaos recipe.

Thanks in advance
"
pablobhz wrote:

If anyone can give me a help, it will be very appreciated. Or at least a direction.
I don't have much currency right now (gotta say i'm luck if i do have 1 ex each week), but i'm doing lots of chaos recipe.

Thanks in advance

You pretty much just need more life.
- Rings should be t1 life, it's easy to get. But get them last to fix resistances.
- Boots should have some life. At LEAST crafted, since matatl's are currently a bit more expensive than they should be. But even for 10c you can probably get something cool.
- Probably get a vertex.
- Gloves should be t2-t1 life. The ones you currently have are really bad, I wouldn't even get this off the ground tbh ^^'
- Amulet is alright, I'd keep that for now. Basic, but decent enough.
- That belt isn't very good. Again, get life and missing resistances. But t1-2 life isn't hard to get.
- Your abyss jewel is just awful. Again, life, and if possible onslaught on kill.

Btw, why are you putting quality on that amulet? Aren't life catalysts 10c a pop? That's 130c thrown out the window...

"
pablobhz wrote:
Low HP\ES.
Well ofc you have low hp, go through your items they don't have much life at all? You opted for devouring diadem which saves you passive point for speccing eldritch battery on the tree, but it has no life. Then there are rares and imo you should look into upgrading majority of them because they have poor life rolls or none.

1st ring = no life
2nd ring = 35 life (you could get at least ~60)

neck = 55 life while not even having +to chaos gems or chaos multi that would justify skiping on life (getting all 3 together is expensive), it's a very poor neck only thing special about it is cast speed not even spell damage...

gloves = 0 life, crafted es, 1 resist? this is insta replace

boots = 0 life and also they're armor / es base instead of evasion / es, no resist either outside of implicit, they're also spell dodge not attack dodge so basically they're a worse atziri's step

belt = 46 life you could have at least 75+

abyss jewel = 0 life, except damage over time all other mods are garbage, you could get life / es / onslaught / phasing / corrupted blood immunity, anything that would make this jewel worth the spot it's taking, atm you'd be better with a leather belt because this jewel does next to nothing

The bow is meh too, but it'll cost you at least 4-7 ex to upgrade it so you can leave that for later, but the rares are very poor stats, imo you should focus on getting high life / resist ones and pref. open suffix on jewellery for endurance charges, you focused a lot on getting the bases (two toned matatl boots, stygian vise etc.) disregarding what's rolled on these items.

Also your quicksilver should be rerolled, you should never cap resists with flasks and if you're capped already this affix does nothing. You shouldn't need overflowing chalice, you can use a normal sulfur with warding affix (or quartz, or basalt, something you can roll immunity to curses on).

Do not use large cluster with 11 points, it's a waste of passives you could put into something more useful. It has only 1 notable too. If you want to use a large, imo 8 pointer is mandatory, 2 sockets and at least 2 good passives preferably 3. These "12% increased chaos" nodes are not very impactful. I'd probably also use no witnesses on a 2-pointer to save a point.

Also pretty sure your green nightmare doesn't do much if you didn't spec survivalist. You should have specced that first before you used the gem or even go for herbalism for extra life instead.

And what's up with the spare dex point towards perfect agony / behind the jewel, pretty sure there's nothing more to path towards there. Same with the random int point right side of coldhearted calculation. Get some regrets and clean up these hanging points, you can easily put them into 5% and 6% life respectively next to blood siphon and blood drinker.

P.S. I see Darkxellmc already answered you, if any of my points contradict with anything above disregard what I said, but I'll leave the rest here in case it'll give you extra spots to focus on.
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 30, 2020, 1:31:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info