[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello, guys.

I find myself not using Blight that much. Only Vaal Blight for big mobs and bosses. I use normal Blight almost exclusively when a monster pack is affected by one of those totems / enemies that have the aura that prevents them from dying and I can't hit it with ED because there are too many things between us.

Thing is, I don't feel safe using Blight for more than ~1 second against hard bosses because I have died plenty of times due to being so close and stationary. Usually I just move around, dropping totems and hitting ED from afar to refresh the duration.

Enemies other than bosses just die too fast to worry about Blight at all, except maybe for Simulacrum round 20, but I'm moving too much there too to use Blight.

Therefore I was thinking about trying Soulrend instead (swapping Infused Channeling with Greater multi proyectiles, probably?). For what I saw it seems to have long range and be fast to cast, which would synergize better with my playstyle. I guess it's a lot less DPS but since I'm almost not using Blight at all, it should be an improvement anyway. It also has the ES leech for survivability, although I don't know if that's very relevant. I guess it may help since I dropped Soul Strike for a +DoT quiver.

What do you think? Is it a good idea? Or do you have any tips on how to apply Blight safely against hard bosses like Guardians on delirium mist?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
ljoborges wrote:

Simulacrum drop.
Annul? Craft like this?

Yep, seems to be the only thing you can do really. it's "fine" if there's an unwanted suffix, but you only want one maximum, since the crafts take up 2 prefixes and one suffix.
Annul, and if it bricks, vendor.

Now I don't know wich one is better to craft.
"
ljoborges wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
ljoborges wrote:
Unavailable

Simulacrum drop.
Annul? Craft like this?

Yep, seems to be the only thing you can do really. it's "fine" if there's an unwanted suffix, but you only want one maximum, since the crafts take up 2 prefixes and one suffix.
Annul, and if it bricks, vendor.

Unavailable
Unavailable

Now I don't know wich one is better to craft.

Well one will cost 4 ex and change and is already 6-linked, has the right colours and gives movement speed.

The other needs to be 6-linked, has no movement speed, but just needs 2ex for +2 to support.
Personally I'd finish the maraketh bow to use and craft +2 onto the other to sell, maybe 6l if fusings are still cheap.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"

Well one will cost 4 ex and change and is already 6-linked, has the right colours and gives movement speed.

The other needs to be 6-linked, has no movement speed, but just needs 2ex for +2 to support.
Personally I'd finish the maraketh bow to use and craft +2 onto the other to sell, maybe 6l if fusings are still cheap.

Both will take 4ex.
Chaos/poison is the spare suffix. Is that better than mov speed + conqueror's exalt mod?
Can I just say a MASSIVE THANKS to @Corlan_EDC

He's finished with this league so he just gave me all his gear - everything BiS for this build.

I was lucky twice over because my ISP has had problems all day and the 5 minutes I managed to get in, Corlan gave me the stuff before I got disconnected.

Corlan - many thanks mate - I hope you didn't think I was being rude heading off all of a sudden! Just the ISP prob thing as I say.

Hope we'll run into each other again when you're playing PoE next. In the meantime all the best with whatever you're doing now (a different game?) and once again, thanks. :D
Hey guys !

First of all, thanks Darkxellmc for this awesome guide. Having a blast this season playing ED.

I just have a small question, I can't remember the gem setup for the CWDT + withering steps + Steelskin, have no clue of the last one... Wanted to give it a try :D.

Thanks in advance
"
Your Hyrri’s ire body armory will give a large amount of flat ES when you get it. Just be sure to get one with a >200% evasion rating roll

Thank you man!
Are there any other auras we could fit in with 15% reduced reserved mana with Malevolence? I've looked almost all league for an ED enchant on a Hubris and haven't seen it yet. I did hit the aforementioned enchant and wondering if I should roll another Hunter Hubris with it.

Edit: On console, I know the enchants are plentiful on pc.
Last edited by On Your Knees on Apr 27, 2020, 6:54:26 PM
Wouldn’t a Redeemer slam on the boots be better to have the Temple dodge mod + Redeemer Dodge than Hunter slam for desecrated ground?
I'm pretty much finished with this league, just need to do a few more challenges, if anybody is interested in buying my gear, drop me a PM.

The price is 2 mirrors for all of the gear in one go, not looking to sell off individual pieces. This is the #1 DPS gear set with 9200 es and 70% evade, it got me to level 100 easily and can breeze through all end game content.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Joeyboy/%E3%85%BFPathOfExile%E3%85%BF

And some other jewels + quiver that can be swapped out with other pieces depending on what you want

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info