[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
HunterIGame27 wrote:
hi !

Why do you want to use vitality?
Also if you want more life regen instead of damage, Why are you taking the damage side on flow of life? Just this little node on the left gives a third of the regen vitality does, so... Idk, pick a side here ^^

I increase life regen with nodes and stone golem (437 life regen) with Vitality/Disciple/EB/WW is the best choice to improve survival

Last edited by HunterIGame27 on Apr 22, 2020, 3:44:00 AM
Hi i am at the end of my build customisation,at this time i can clear 20/20 wave and kill all boss sirus A8 uber elder etc ,map 100% delirium (with certain condition dont stack bad affix becarefull!!!) ,for boss i used arctic armor ,for physical reduction (is it worth ?).

I try different combination of cluster jewel for mapping or bossing lot of possibilitty (pob actually play that " https://pastebin.com/WjGfJPyw") for mapping i used the small cluster jewel with "no witnes".

I craft the two ring ,belt,bow,and amulet (after trash 5 of them with bad rng )buy all the other item .

Thx for ur guide help me a lot to know the mechanic of the build .If u have some advice about my set up ,i am happy to hear it.

PS:sorry for my english i am a poor french guy...stay sane exile

Hey guys,

I am currently rebuilding myself to the build described in this thread, which seem to be very interesting in play. However, as I am coming straight from way different playstyle, I would like to ask you for advice on how should actually mapping spell and aura routine look like. Essence Drain seem to be targeting a small amount of area, like 1 or 2 mobs at once. Are we going to spam it most of the times or are there better ways to make the area of effect more effective? I know that we also utilize totems etc, but it doesn't seem to change playstile a lot. Also, which auras should we always have turned on?

Another thing is... I bought an amulet with adviced anointment but apparently it seem not working:

Does anybody have a clue why?

Thanks a lot and good luck!
Last edited by Pogro on Apr 22, 2020, 5:19:53 AM
"
Pogro wrote:
Hey guys,

I am currently rebuilding myself to the build described in this thread, which seem to be very interesting in play. However, as I am coming straight from way different playstyle, I would like to ask you for advice on how should actually mapping spell and aura routine look like. Essence Drain seem to be targeting a small amount of area, like 1 or 2 mobs at once. Are we going to spam it most of the times or are there better ways to make the area of effect more effective? I know that we also utilize totems etc, but it doesn't seem to change playstile a lot. Also, which auras should we always have turned on?

Another thing is... I bought an amulet with adviced anointment but apparently it seem not working:

Does anybody have a clue why?

Thanks a lot and good luck!

"Requirements not met" on passives just mean you can't spend a passive point to allocate it in your current tree state.
Anointing still gives its bonuses, no worries there.

ED itself has a tiny aoe indeed. This is why we use contagion to spread it around very effectively. Read what ED and contagion do on the skill gem themselves, you'll understand ^^

...Edit: WTF is your gear? Your helmet is almost perfect, I'd say at least 100ex. Same for your boots, that's the best pair I've seen all league. Your gloves are really really good too, and your bow is an incredibly difficult and specific craft to achieve.

Yet you don't know how auras work, you don't have a level 4 empower (don't tell me the bow came from your previous build and you didn't have an empower 4), no level 21 ED gem, your flasks are all over the place... And this is your first character.

Let's get serious, did you RMT you way there?
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Apr 22, 2020, 5:56:44 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

...Edit: WTF is your gear? Your helmet is almost perfect, I'd say at least 100ex. Same for your boots, that's the best pair I've seen all league. Your gloves are really really good too, and your bow is an incredibly difficult and specific craft to achieve.

Yet you don't know how auras work, you don't have a level 4 empower (don't tell me the bow came from your previous build and you didn't have an empower 4), no level 21 ED gem, your flasks are all over the place... And this is your first character.

Let's get serious, did you RMT you way there?

Haha, this build is in progress and it costed 80 ex in total. Thus I am very happy what you're saying about helmet and boots. All was bought on trade, with a little bit of negotiations. My goal is to learn and get the most of different builds I can in this first league. Btw. those 80 ex was hardly farmed with my previous build, which my steam will prove (number of hours played in last weeks :D). Farming on blighted maps of course.
Last edited by Pogro on Apr 22, 2020, 7:22:54 AM
Hello every body again.
Had some minor luck and now I have 690chaos in my stash (4.3 exalted @160)

Here below my gear. I know many things are not perfect yet but main question is:

upgrade right now to a short bow for 3 exa or wait to have it all for the maraket (10ex)?

The Gear:

thanks a lot for any advices about how to optimize my fortune :)
Hello everyone

Any idea which modifier will be best to craft last suffix?
I'm thinking about chaos resistance... just use exalt and pray?
Well, went up against Uber Elder for the first time ever and beat him with three deaths. No Eye, but I am happy anyway because it felt tough but doable with my damage. Now I feel as if I can play this at a slower pace and maybe aim for 36 challenges if I don't want to get into other games, but I have nothing else I want to do before league's end. A very good build all in all that absolutely obliterates everything except bosses, and does most delving easy but runs into issues with a few types of mine enemies once the enemy level hits 84 or so.
Last edited by Kastanj on Apr 22, 2020, 5:07:55 PM
Went 40/40 in Delirium after 4 weeks following this build. Fantastic defense concepts often overlooked by many builds. Downed Uber Elder deathless, A8 Sirus is comically easy. Single target was a bit of an issue, until I started to invest into the crafted Mara bow, Empower 4, and +gem levels on amulet. Single target got very comfortable after that. Only respecced to chase down level 100. Thanks!

EDIT: Cleared all content with a 5L 6S Hyrris - Just wanted to add so people know its perfectly viable with a 5L blight setup. Leaves room for Withering Step/Phase Run which can be huge in surviving Delirium. Id say get the 5Ex bow before a 6L Hyrris. Good luck everyone
Last edited by DaltySaltyy on Apr 22, 2020, 7:21:08 PM

any advice what to do , i was thinking about block pref , multi , craft hp and endu , but miss chaos over time

or can i do block pref and transfer those stats on elder amu ?

Last edited by Kornopl on Apr 22, 2020, 10:14:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info