[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Kartofaniwe wrote:
"
Kartofaniwe wrote:
Hello guys. Selling gear from my trickster. That was insane build. Some stuff is great, like BiS bow:

DM me in the game: @ElectroDedInside

Upd: amulet is sold

Little bump

How much for the bow? I'm leveling a new character and have quite a bit of currency to play with from my necro. Given how great that bow is it's probably out of my price range but I thought I would ask anyways.
For the folks saying this lacks DPS to be viable for endgame - When set up properly, this build rips basically all content in the game, including bosses. Here's a wave 20 Simulacrum with double bosses that I just ran, cleared the wave in ~1 minute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnSiszRwtT0
Can someone tell me how i can craft those fingerless silk gloves ? the chaos dots + culling strike one.
"
sikduck wrote:
Can someone tell me how i can craft those fingerless silk gloves ? the chaos dots + culling strike one.

Get a pair of Elder base ilvl82+ gloves.
if they have 13-16% chaos damage on them then leave alone; if not aberant fossil spam, or alt roll them on. Make sure you only have the one elder affix on.
Get a pair of Warlord influenced gloves with culling strike on (any glove base); or buy a pair (minimum level is 73 i think?) and alt spam / chaos spam until you have just that suffix and no other warlord affix.
Get an awakener orb. Click the awakener orb on the culling stike gloves that will be destroyed, click on the fingerless silk gloves to transfer.
You will have a pair with 16% chaos damage and culling strike guaranteed, with random other affix re-rolled onto them.
Last edited by Snowball_InHell on Apr 21, 2020, 12:17:31 PM
PoE Wiki says that Culling Strike isn't applicable to Damage over time (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Culling_strike). Isn't that true?

Wouldn't Warlord's Increased damage over time prefix (27-30%) be better for us anyway? I don't know how these numbers interact with each other, but that sounds like a sizeable amount.
"
"
sikduck wrote:

Get a pair of Elder base ilvl82+ gloves.
if they have 13-16% chaos damage on them then leave alone; if not aberant fossil spam, or alt roll them on. Make sure you only have the one elder affix on.
Get a pair of Warlord influenced gloves with culling strike on (any glove base); or buy a pair (minimum level is 73 i think?) and alt spam / chaos spam until you have just that suffix and no other warlord affix.
Get an awakener orb. Click the awakener orb on the culling stike gloves that will be destroyed, click on the fingerless silk gloves to transfer.
You will have a pair with 16% chaos damage and culling strike guaranteed, with random other affix re-rolled onto them.

this is right though you only need a ilvl 80 elder or hunter base to roll the t1 chaos dot mod.
Build is very fun to play, but I just can't do enough dmg. I estimate I spent about 15-20 ex on gear so far. And it's getting pretty nuts to get the crafted BiS items. Just spent 30 minutes clearing a 100% Delirium map. And by "clearing" I mean run past Kosis and the last remining "Hunting Party" mob with Union of Souls. Trying to kill them would have easily added another 10 minutes.

I just don't have the time (or willpower) to farm any more, just to maybe see end-game. Thanks for the great build! I really did enjoy playing it!
"
orionite wrote:
Build is very fun to play, but I just can't do enough dmg. I estimate I spent about 15-20 ex on gear so far. And it's getting pretty nuts to get the crafted BiS items. Just spent 30 minutes clearing a 100% Delirium map. And by "clearing" I mean run past Kosis and the last remining "Hunting Party" mob with Union of Souls. Trying to kill them would have easily added another 10 minutes.

I just don't have the time (or willpower) to farm any more, just to maybe see end-game. Thanks for the great build! I really did enjoy playing it!

To substantially boost DPS for 5ex or less total, would recommend the following:

-drop soul strike, pick up a +life +DoT multi (or double +DoT multi if you can afford) quiver (10c)

-get a 21/20 ED. Pretty cheap (1.3ex) and big DPS increase. If you cant afford just get a 21-0, still better than a 20-20.

-get a lvl 4 empower (1.4 ex).

-20% quality on all support gems (free if you have gcp)

-get T1 chaos DoT multi on gloves with life (ideally fingerless silk if you can afford) (20c)

-drop rumi's concoction, we're not a block build. You're missing out on a massive amount of damage by not running witchfire brew as you're not applying despair in any way (15c).

-get a better life flask, ideally one that grants instant life recovery, either conditionally (ex. when on low life) or inherently. You are also running two anti-freeze flasks, replace one with an anti-curse suffix (5c).

-get aspect of the spider on something, it gives you a free 15% more damage against bosses.

-you're running wither totems, so spreading rot is doing nothing for you. Replace it with a better jewel (20c).

-jewelry should all be upgraded, go for +DoT multi +1 to int / chaos gems on your amulet, and ideally +life as well. Can pick one of these up for 2-3 ex. Rings have way too low of life rolls on them, get life and ideally endurance charges. If looking for offense also go for increased spell damage (shaper rings) (3 ex)

-get a large cluster jewel with %increased chaos damage on it that looks like this:

then get two medium jewels that look like this (brush with death can be subbed for flow of life) and socket them in it:
Last edited by arelil on Apr 21, 2020, 2:34:59 PM
Thank you! That is much appreciated! I must admit I already had a snarky reply prepared for the inevitable "git gud" response, especially from those who can rock the 100ex+ builds like yourself, who are waltzing through endgame. Kudos for being a bro! (or sis, it's the 21st century after all)
I swapped out some nodes to fit in a large cluster jewels, just seemed to good to not use. Even if it isn't a massive increase, makes me smile to here pop,pop,pop sounds coming from everywhere as Unspeakbable Gifts proc and enemies explode.

Running it with 2 mediums and 1 small atm.

Thanks for the guide DarkXellmc, I've cleared all content on it and am just grinding out to 36 challenges atm. Played Ed/C before, but this build was so many levels above it.
Last edited by Snowball_InHell on Apr 21, 2020, 3:09:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info