[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Urganot wrote:
Could I get some gearing advice? my budget currently is about 1EX (the league isnt very nice to me)
Im currently trying to 6-Link my Chest

First advice: stop at 5L chest
Then make a bow, 6L bow base is cheap. Total crafting should be about 4.5ex (4 ex crafts and alt spam + base)
"
Urganot wrote:
Could I get some gearing advice? my budget currently is about 1EX (the league isnt very nice to me)
Im currently trying to 6-Link my Chest

don't bother 6linking a kintsugi. Just 4 link it and put blight, doesn't matter. Also don't throw your fuses at your cane, buy a 6l cane directly when you have enough exalts (3, it's cheaper).
I hope you're not in red maps yet, that'd feel bad with your current gear. Get a witchfire brew, and farm maps till you drop enough stuff to buy a 6l cane. Shouldn't take long,n I'm sad for you you got to 85 with 1ex total. Worst case scenario, start doing the chaos recepie in yellow maps, it's easy with deliriums dropping so much jewelry.
hi there , first thx for that build I really like ti play it ,

Well in another hand it doesn't feel that tanky ! I die a lot sometimes , psecialy while playing in multi ( I know ED is not worse in multi )

any advise will be more than welcome =D

GLF HF <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpOemOQpyeM

Quite like the playstyle, not a fan of the single target at this moment, but still have some upgrades to go.
In the guide you said :
"If you do not have aspect of the spider on a piece of gear, you should use flesh and stone in sand stance"

But aspect of the spider give hinder(and 11% less damage taken) and sand stance give blind. Did you mean blood stance for maim? Or should we get both aspect of the spider and sand stance? Maybe i'm missing something.

Edit: Nvm didnt see Aspect of the spider mana reservation.

So which one is the best in your opinion?
Last edited by balboo on Mar 19, 2020, 1:11:18 PM
could i get some clarification on the passive tree?

in the PoB, the herbalism cluster isn't taken but the passive tree link in the guide does have it. which is correct?

was it removed to free up passives for the new cluster jewels?
Do i get right that in order to craft a "Classic ED shortbow" i have to

1. Get a craft recipe from the pale court (Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers)
2. Get a craft repice from the syndicate leader (+2 to level of socketed support gems)
3. Randomly unveil a craft recipe from a random syndicate member ((36-40)% increased chaos damage over time multiplier)?

If so, it would be way faster just to buy that bow on trade for 5ex :(
Hi man

First of all thanks for the guide. One of the most comprehensive ever!!
I'm trying to gear up but finding it slower than i though(damn those jewel cost)

I'm currently with:

6l can with empower 3
5l hyrris's
the "no witness" cluster

and shitty gear..
what should i aim for first?

The vertex - enlighteen lv3?
Good rings and amulets with endurance charges?
Transcendent Mind?
Green nightmare?
Timeless jewel(still too expensive)

I'm sitting on 2ex and 100c

Thanks
Have a good night^^
It is possible to roll 2 sockets on 8 point jewels.

Last edited by Ossoxi on Mar 19, 2020, 1:24:26 PM
"
Adios89 wrote:
Do i get right that in order to craft a "Classic ED shortbow" i have to

1. Get a craft recipe from the pale court (Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers)
2. Get a craft repice from the syndicate leader (+2 to level of socketed support gems)
3. Randomly unveil a craft recipe from a random syndicate member ((36-40)% increased chaos damage over time multiplier)?

If so, it would be way faster just to buy that bow on trade for 5ex :(

Ask someone to craft it for you. You can contact Kanameclan for that for instance, they made 2 bows for me this league so far.
5 ex is probably better to buy directly though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info