[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
MaxEXA wrote:
Check 1:50-1:52 of the video.

but I might re-roll links on chest and get it on its on when I will start leveling again just to be safe(er) and see if I could handle the annoyance of one more skill to press. I just started playing with it.

In regards to video, feel free to upload to ur channel if you wish but do leave some credit somewhere. :)

Yeah, I love when moments like these happen. You take a ton of damage in a short time due to (often) bullshit mechanics, but ED feels like a UNO reverse card and you somehow stay alive. Very satisfying.

You can bind phase run to your left click mouse button. It has "interesting" behaviors, see if you like it or not.

How van I download a vimeo video?

"
Sinthoras149 wrote:

Anyway... any input on my initial question about the 30% block cap?

Sorry, no.
Cerebus limb doesn't fit here at all. Leech from ed is really bad, it's basically a 100% spell damage weapon. Almost anything will beat it.
If you really wanna use a shiueld at the start, I'd recommend using Mistwall. It has good movementspeed and grants a ton of block chance. We are accro, so blockchance is usually halved. Mistwall bypasses this restriction and still puts us at 75% block.

Magna eclipsis is also an okay choice. 100+ life and es, and 1000k shield against elemental damage. Synergises alright with dodge chance, but no damage.

If you really wanna use a shield at the start, make sure you are suing a 6 link. Be it tabula, but a 6l. If you can grab a +2aoe or +2projectiles corrupted one, you'll offset the heavy damage loss from cane.

Gl hf! ^^

"
Wienic wrote:

Wait, you got 300k ED tooltip? It's only 35k for me :O

Tooltip for ED is in the description box. The tooltip at the top that says 30-40kdps only factors in the hit*cast speed. The "deals X damage per second" is what's commonly refereed as ed's tooltip.

"
kng710 wrote:
How are you guys doing sincularums when the bosses are resistant to chaos?

Almost every endgame boss is resistant to everything now. Doesn't prevent most builds from doing them, it's just how the game is balanced.
Not sure I understood the question tbh.
hmm so did some experimenting and it would seem that large cluster jewels like
are actually quite amazing (it's important they have only 8 added passive skills, in general when it comes to cluster jewels less is always better). they're more dps point per point than Atrophy pathing and you also get additional benefits rather then just straight damage and another super big thing is that 4 points in that cluser jewel almost rival 6 points from atrophy, freeing up 2 points for you to do whatever (either continue into middle jewel, for free basically) or take all 6 dps nodes in the jewel resulting in like 3-4% more dmg dps then atrophy
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 19, 2020, 11:08:28 AM
Btw, I updated the gear section of the guide to be more accurate with 3.10 changes.
I changed the ring section slightly (temple mod got hard nerfed, but is probably still bis, since there's no alternative).
Added all info on cluster jewels. The prices are unexpectedly low, so I just linked trade links to working jewels. Anyone should be able to get what he needs. Turns out these aren't such a nightmare for build creators, unlike legion jewels ^^
Also, removed outdated cluster jewels information and 3.10 changes.

Thanks to everyone who linked items/images to include in the guide. I'm not playing it this time around (I should have honestly. My bad), so I can't do it myself.
"
kuriisu wrote:
are actually quite amazing (it's important they have only 8 added passive skills). they're more dps point per point than Atrophy pathing and you also get additional benefits rather then just straight damage and another super big thing is that 4 points in that cluser jewel almost rival 6 points from atrophy, freeing up 2 points for you to do whatever (either continue into middle jewel, for free basically) or take all 6 dps nodes in the jewel resulting in like 3-4% more dmg dps then atrophy

So, for 6 points (same as atrophy) we're getting almost as much damage per point. It's just not worth investing 6 points in it. But you're saying that for 1 more points we're getting more damage per point?

Interesting. I'll try out a few large cluster jewels to see what's the absolute best, see if we can get much better. I'll keep an eye on this, thanks.

Also, can we roll the 2 socket mod on cluster jewels that add only 8 nodes? If yes, then we got an easy winner... But these are rare jewels.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
kuriisu wrote:
are actually quite amazing (it's important they have only 8 added passive skills). they're more dps point per point than Atrophy pathing and you also get additional benefits rather then just straight damage and another super big thing is that 4 points in that cluser jewel almost rival 6 points from atrophy, freeing up 2 points for you to do whatever (either continue into middle jewel, for free basically) or take all 6 dps nodes in the jewel resulting in like 3-4% more dmg dps then atrophy

So, for 6 points (same as atrophy) we're getting almost as much damage per point. It's just not worth investing 6 points in it. But you're saying that for 1 more points we're getting more damage per point?

Interesting. I'll try out a few large cluster jewels to see what's the absolute best, see if we can get much better. I'll keep an eye on this, thanks.

Also, can we roll the 2 socket mod on cluster jewels that add only 8 nodes? If yes, then we got an easy winner... But these are rare jewels.

4 points is slightly less than atrophy
6 points is 3-4% more than atrophy (atrophy is also 6 points) so more dmg point per point than atrophy

not sure if we can get 2 socket mods on 8 node jewel, never seen it, I would assume it should be possible

Oh and in middle size jewel you REALLY want only 4 passives, ends up costing less points to get to small jewel.

https://gyazo.com/d892acd4a74eed8c49079ebaf652aded

on 6 passives middle you spend 5 points getting both notables + small jewel
on 4 passives it's 4 points

in general what i noticed is that you really want as small of a number as you can get, ends up costing less points to get notables and to continue into next cluster
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 19, 2020, 11:27:19 AM
"
kuriisu wrote:

Thanks!

Alright, yeah that looks alright.
This large cluster jewel costs you 5 points tho, not 4. So I guess it's really similar to atrophy? I think I won't bother updating the guide for it tbh. It's technically an upgrade with very high end jewels, but the difference is quite minor.

I checked, it's not possible to roll 2 jewel sockets on 8 point jewels. I guess there's a limit to the amount of notables/total we can have on these, on top of the usual mod restrictions.

For the small jewel, you're right it's much better to get a 2 nodes one. For the medium one, it doesn't matter as much as 4% chaos multi is already pretty good for a single point, but is still better.

Thanks, gl hf! ^^
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
kuriisu wrote:

Thanks!

Alright, yeah that looks alright.
This large cluster jewel costs you 5 points tho, not 4. So I guess it's really similar to atrophy? I think I won't bother updating the guide for it tbh. It's technically an upgrade with very high end jewels, but the difference is quite minor.

I checked, it's not possible to roll 2 jewel sockets on 8 point jewels. I guess there's a limit to the amount of notables/total we can have on these, on top of the usual mod restrictions.

For the small jewel, you're right it's much better to get a 2 nodes one. For the medium one, it doesn't matter as much as 4% chaos multi is already pretty good for a single point, but is still better.

Thanks, gl hf! ^^

They go up to 5% multi, but yeah, not to bad just can be awkward with points sub lvl 93-94 unless you skip other jewels
"
kuriisu wrote:

They go up to 5% multi, but yeah, not to bad just can be awkward with points sub lvl 93-94 unless you skip other jewels

Yep, the standard DoT ones go to 4%. The chaos DoT ones have 5% like this damage oriented one.

I was trying to understand what you were talking about with the large cluster being only 6 points. To get all 3 notables and the socket on it you have to use 7 points. So, are you using the 7 or using 5 and only taking 2 notables?

I'd love to see a PoB of yours with the Atrophy wheel, and then the exact same one with your large cluster inserted so I can see for the exact same config and pts the difference you are telling us about. Can you put those pastebins here?
"
ZeroCloud wrote:
"
kuriisu wrote:

Yep, the standard DoT ones go to 4%. The chaos DoT ones have 5% like this damage oriented one.

I was trying to understand what you were talking about with the large cluster being only 6 points. To get all 3 notables and the socket on it you have to use 7 points. So, are you using the 7 or using 5 and only taking 2 notables?

I'd love to see a PoB of yours with the Atrophy wheel, and then the exact same one with your large cluster inserted so I can see for the exact same config and pts the difference you are telling us about. Can you put those pastebins here?

Using 5 right now cause I'm short on points so it ends up being slightly less dmg than atrophy but it frees up 1 skill point

Investing 7 points is still more worth then atrophy, 4% MORE dmg for 1 skill point is defo worth, issue is having enough points
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 19, 2020, 12:21:11 PM
Could I get some gearing advice? my budget currently is about 1EX (the league isnt very nice to me)
Im currently trying to 6-Link my Chest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info