[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Could you explain the CWDT setup please?
Not sure about the effect of golem & spirit offering...

If I run CWDT setup, the boss-fights are just "put totems down, apply ED, wait"? Is it good enough damage wise without support from blight?

Thanks!
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
Any good suffix to craft on gloves? Does the increased dmg while leeching work much on us?

ED is regen not leech
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
Any good suffix to craft on gloves? Does the increased dmg while leeching work much on us?

ED is regen not leech

Oh well Im using the energy leech gem until I can get enlighten thats what I was thinking about I guess.
Redeemer exalt on my bow hit tier 2 move speed lol, fuck
By the way today with a friend we gave a try to a simulacrum >> there we went till wave 13 and then we had a big Unique boss and we could't kill himm my friend plays blade flurry and his gear is pretty good on single target.
But we dided a lot on it and we couldn't figure out how to kill it !there is anything somebody will recommand about it ? ty =)
Made a gamble, had a double influence amulet with shit suffixes so I went for +1 prefix -1 suffix after blocking mana.

Result : lost chaos dot multi and gained +12 life lmfao. Complete ripoff.
Hello, thank you for the guide !

I have a question, I currently own about 150c and was thinking about my next upgrade. Could you guys tell me what's the most important to get between :

- vertex
- Essence Drain 21/20
- Transcendant Mind
- Green Nightmare
- Brutal Restraint

They all seem very important. I probably would have gone with the gem to get a better clear speed (I'm on a 5L) but I'd like to know your opinion. How would you prioritize them ?

"
ZzzZZzzZZZZ wrote:

I have a question, I currently own about 150c and was thinking about my next upgrade. Could you guys tell me what's the most important to get between :

- vertex
- Essence Drain 21/20
- Transcendant Mind
- Green Nightmare
- Brutal Restraint

They all seem very important. I probably would have gone with the gem to get a better clear speed (I'm on a 5L) but I'd like to know your opinion. How would you prioritize them ?

21/0 ED and vertex. Don't bother with 21/20. Make it yourself over time.
Amazing clear build and tanky but single target against those bosses in simulacrum is terrible even with min-maxed gear :(
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
ZzzZZzzZZZZ wrote:

- vertex
- Essence Drain 21/20
- Transcendant Mind
- Green Nightmare
- Brutal Restraint

21/0 ED and vertex. Don't bother with 21/20. Make it yourself over time.

Thank you ! I'll do that !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info