[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
qkatz wrote:
how do we go about coloring the hyrri?

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
1B recipe on the bench, spam it. Plus use vorici to get white sockets if needed.
Same goes for bow.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Your char is private so I can't comment much on your gear besides what you linked, but I would not consider your gear BIS at all yet. It's insane how you got it this early in the league, day 4 is seriously impressive. It doesn't mean you have to stop there :p
If you're the type of player who minmaxes characters, there sure is a lot of endgame crafts that hold a lot of value to your character, especially damage wise. Endgame helmet is 16% more damage compared to vertex, double influenced amulet 20% more compared to a rare life+res one, endgame gloves 17% more compared to res+life fingerless... There's still room to grow!

I have unlocked my characters for you, have a look =)) Belt and ring are place holders. I also did not have the time for pantheon or lab yet. I was thinking of making a video showing t16 delirum maps getting destroyed, if I do u can use it to showcase how godly your build is for current league =)

On the awesome side of things my six link ED is now fully 21/20 !!

I usually push my characters but never to mirror-level gear as I typically burn through league fast and either lose interest or some really fun build emerges at which point I sell my gear and move on to the next one.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Any tips for blightt encounters / blighted maps? What defenses to build? Ring anoints? Even though we have great AoE sometimes I get swarmed at the pump and cant press contagion+ed fast enough and fail :/ Maybe minion towes?
Hi mate, great guide!

The pastebin isnt complete am I correct? What about the eindgame talenttree?

thanks again!
"
Wienic wrote:
Any tips for blight encounters / blighted maps? What defenses to build? Ring anoints? Even though we have great AoE sometimes I get swarmed at the pump and cant press contagion+ed fast enough and fail :/ Maybe minion towers?

There are a number of good strategies out there. Here are my two favorite.

Best general defense:
Personally my favorite is 'Scout tower range' and 'Scout tower damage' anoints. Used it multiple leagues now and never failed a blight map. Build 1-2 scout towers in each main blight path (most blights have 2-3 main paths). Then add 1 Glacial Cage and 1 Smothering tower. After that depending on the layout you beef up your main defensive groupings with additional Scout and Glacial Cage towers or build Scout towers further out to weaken groups before they hit your main defense.

Best boss killer:
I've also seen a pure Meteor strategy. Anoint 'Meteor always stuns' and 'Meteor drops an additional meteor'. Place Temporal towers on the main paths and Meteor towers nearby. Spread them out so they cover as much of the map as possible. With you clearing regular mobs as they bunch up in the Temporal tower effects the Meteor towers will stun lock bosses until you get around to killing them.

"
Jerome48 wrote:
Is the BIS bow the one in the guide or is it a +1 to int +1 to str +1 to all and +2 to support bow?

If you somehow get BOTH +1 int and +1 strength, then faceted is better. Getting only one faceted suffix instead of "liquefaction" results in less damage.

"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
I really love build guides on the forum with an active OP. I always have little questions that come up when learning how build work.

Does increased AoE dmg on gear work on essence drain when its spread via contagion?

Thanks!

And on gloves, is the +1 aoe gems/area of effect the best craft? What about the dmg while leeching or dmg during flask effect?

Aoe damage does not affect ED in any way. Neither does it affect contagion damage, for the record.

On gloves, you can get damage during flask effect, which is better. Unless you want some Aoe, then craft AoE. The most important mods for endgame gloves are culling strike and chaos multi.

"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:

What Im doing wrong in this build? I can't do t12 without death.

Decent gear... Don't ram yourself deep in deliriums, probably. That said, you are missing 9 levels (4 gem,2 bow,3 empower) on your ED gem and you're in red tier maps. Your damage must be so low that I don't really know how you're killing anything.

You die less if trash dies quickly. They won't have time to hit you, most of the time. This is especially true in delirium.

"
MaxEXA wrote:

On the awesome side of things my six link ED is now fully 21/20 !!

Nice, gj!
Btw, are you going to craft a better bow? You're missing free onslaught from redeemer's influence, a bit of damage from liquefaction (better than +1) and 10% ms implicit... Idk what to feel about this item ^^'

"
Bekse wrote:
Hi mate, great guide!

The pastebin isnt complete am I correct? What about the eindgame talenttree?

thanks again!

Why wouldn't it be complete?...
Does blight feel clunky to anyone else? I mean its almost unsuable in delirium encounters. I find continuing with bane works a lot better and still does boost DPS via depair (though clearly not as much as full channeling blight would).

Clearing works fine with ED/Contagion though I find blue packs die much quicker if I ED/Cont them and then bane them to add despair which melts em quick. I can do that while moving rather than having to stand still with blight. Does blight start working better later on maybe? Im just in really early maps right now.

Sorry i can't find it anywhere but what exactly does Aquamarine flask does that we'd rather use it over Evasion ?
"
Chen93 wrote:
Does blight feel clunky to anyone else? I mean its almost unsuable in delirium encounters. I find continuing with bane works a lot better and still does boost DPS via depair (though clearly not as much as full channeling blight would).

Clearing works fine with ED/Contagion though I find blue packs die much quicker if I ED/Cont them and then bane them to add despair which melts em quick. I can do that while moving rather than having to stand still with blight. Does blight start working better later on maybe? Im just in really early maps right now.

Well, for now, probably. But as you acquire better gear, blue/rares just die instantly, and you end up using your secondary setup only on high end bosses/metamorphs. Then blight is just much better.
If you need the bane damage to clear packs, it probably is better than blight, as you've said, yes.

"
kuriisu wrote:
Sorry i can't find it anywhere but what exactly does Aquamarine flask does that we'd rather use it over Evasion ?

4 uses. I don't like being cursed, so having 26 seconds uptime on warding is just really good.
A basalt, sulfur or jade will work just fine as well.
"
Chen93 wrote:

Don't stack blight with delirium. Just do your delirium on the whole map then backtrack for other league mechanics like incursion, blight, etc. Unfortunately that's how it is right now.
edit : lol nvm I thought you were talking about cassia encounters..
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 18, 2020, 10:55:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info