[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Clear up to T16 was fine, but i just attempted my first Sirus and it just felt horrible. Any gear upgrade tips would be awesome.
"
Clear up to T16 was fine, but i just attempted my first Sirus and it just felt horrible. Any gear upgrade tips would be awesome.

Flip your gems to vendors for 20% quality.
Craft ES% on your helm.
Get a level 3 empower.

Otherwise, start putting some currency aside for an ED bow. You should have nearly enough, usually you get 6-7ex before attempting your first sirus. The Bow is a large singletarget boost (but you need empower first).
Ty for the tips. Got a bow ready, but i am missing the recipes :/
"
Griff112 wrote:
"
wtfbliz wrote:
Did we decide if taking No Witnesses is worth torching 5 skill points for?

It's 3 points, and yes.

2 travel nodes plus jewel node + 2 cluster nodes = 5
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

"
MaxEXA wrote:

On the awesome side of things my six link ED is now fully 21/20 !!

Nice, gj!
Btw, are you going to craft a better bow? You're missing free onslaught from redeemer's influence, a bit of damage from liquefaction (better than +1) and 10% ms implicit... Idk what to feel about this item ^^'

Probably never to be frank, in regard to onslaught, I am reliably proccing it from my abyss jewel

And the rest is really not that awesome, so I cannot justify the cost of crafting it, at least not now, while I still have to get an awesome belt, ring and a enlighten gem. We will see how things go =))
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 18, 2020, 11:59:22 AM
"
wtfbliz wrote:
"
Griff112 wrote:
"
wtfbliz wrote:
Did we decide if taking No Witnesses is worth torching 5 skill points for?

It's 3 points, and yes.

2 travel nodes plus jewel node + 2 cluster nodes = 5

...if all you're doing is putting in a single small cluster to get no witness from your large jewel socket, then yes that's the cost. You should probably really be using other cluster jewels as well along with your small no witness jewel. I haven't invested in a good large/medium but will in a few levels, and understand the value along with them. it's not just traveling to no witness and that's all you get.
Hey guys and girls(if have any among us)!I want to thanks Mr.Darkxellmc for this great build!I have one problem and need your help!What weapon to buy instead of 5 link Cane!Budget is around 5 exalts!Maybe i am stupid but after follow what bow is good,i cant find any 6 link bow on Poe Trade with that preffix or suffix!Can somone me suggest where to find bow in this price range!Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english!
"
bro82 wrote:
Hey guys and girls(if have any among us)!I want to thanks Mr.Darkxellmc for this great build!I have one problem and need your help!What weapon to buy instead of 5 link Cane!Budget is around 5 exalts!Maybe i am stupid but after follow what bow is good,i cant find any 6 link bow on Poe Trade with that preffix or suffix!Can somone me suggest where to find bow in this price range!Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english!

If you have about 5 exalts, pick up a set of porcupine cards and start crafting yourself. There is a crafting section in the guide:
Gear > Weapon > crafting section
You should look at the midrange 5ex craft, not the endgame 10ex one.
^
Thanks alot for help!I will do it like that!
Hi there, I'm having great fun with the guide however something itsn't right and I was hoping someone would be able to help me. I've just switched the body armour to Hyrris or whatever and taken MoM. It doesn't seem to be taking from my energy shield first, or at all? Please help!

Thank you in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info