[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Is anyone playing this build in DHC? I have some questions, and I am unfamiliar with evasion based builds and how to proceed into end game (i.e. when I am ready for yellow maps.) I'm currently level 87. If you are and are willing to help, please message me! IGN is DeliriousDentist.

Thanks!
Did we decide if taking No Witnesses is worth torching 5 skill points for?
"
wtfbliz wrote:
Did we decide if taking No Witnesses is worth torching 5 skill points for?

It's 3 points, and yes.

Hi thanks for the guide.

What should be my next priority upgrade ? should i get vertex or hyris 1st? i only have currency for 1 atm.

THANKS AGAIN
Passive tree questions:

1. Why do we take Arcane Expanse?

2. Why not Void Barrier?

3. Is there a version of this build that takes Whispers of Doom and runs dual curse?
As always, an amazing build.
What should be my next upgrade? (Now I'm crafting +1 min endurance charge)

Maybe jewels? Which one improves more? Transcended mind, Green Nightmare or Brutal restraint? Or maybe I should look for a Vertex? Maybe enlighten?
Hey, i was wondering about choosing another budget amulet to the build. Im talking about the Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet

20% resists, attributes and increased recovery from life leech + damage while leeching.

Since our AoE is everywhere on the map, we are dealing constant damage over time, and leeching from everything. This gives us more damage and more survivability. What do you think?
Last edited by Yolein on Mar 18, 2020, 5:18:56 AM
"
Passive tree questions:

1. Why do we take Arcane Expanse?

2. Why not Void Barrier?

3. Is there a version of this build that takes Whispers of Doom and runs dual curse?

1. Aoe and spell damage, with attractive values. Aoe damage doesn't affect ED, but arcane expense gives spell damage for some reason... So it's really nice with ED.

2. I'm out pf passive points. Gotta cut things out sadly.

3. ArtCrusade's version runs shaper's presence and whispers of doom (despair + tempchains). I don't like it, as we're loosing 15% of our damage by using shaper's presence compared to a rare amulet, and an endurance charge. Especially after the nerf, I wouldn't use it. Occultists of course often run tri-curse however.

"
alvaro92 wrote:
As always, an amazing build.
What should be my next upgrade? (Now I'm crafting +1 min endurance charge)

Imo, get a 21/0 ED and a bricked level 3 empower. It's about 150c but will result in 50% more damage compared to your current setup.

After that, I'd buy transcendent mind, and wait for the 10ex bow, it really makes a difference. Also, please throw a divine on that hyrri's ire, it's hurting my soul ^^'

"
Yolein wrote:
Hey, i was wondering about choosing another budget amulet to the build. Im talking about the Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet

20% resists, attributes and increased recovery from life leech + damage while leeching.

Since our AoE is everywhere on the map, we are dealing constant damage over time, and leeching from everything. This gives us more damage and more survivability. What do you think?

Ed doen't leech, it regens you for a fraction of the dot damage. That won't work.

"
awawawawa wrote:

5l hyrri's would be my go to in your case, but you really change your helmet to a rare with 180+es. The one you currently have equipped can be beaten by farming mud flats for 5 minutes, come on.
Is that worth to use?

150 alts used. Literally screamed. Now just gonna imprint to not ruin it with the regal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info