[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

and he literally says in the post you quoted that he has taken that into account...
Meow.
Last edited by Meowington707 on Dec 7, 2022, 2:40:46 AM
Helmet base doesnt really matters, right? Like there are some cheap bases with enchant, but most of the lion pelts are mirrored or really expensive. (ilvls are fine)

Can anyone recommend what to do with these? Are they good enough to exalt? Also what would i want to craft onto them? Just any resist i guess?
Hey, great guide! I've had a blast going from leveling to t11-t13 maps.
Now I feel like there's something I should upgrade in my gear. Could you give me some advice what to do next? Got something like 3ex now to upgrade, but I love farming this league, so it won't be a problem. Cheers guys, merry x-mas :)

I was going to do the Darkscorn/divine flesh combo - how do i shop for a Divine Flesh - Glorious Vanity jewel?

i've never bought a glorious vanity before, it seems a bit confusing. Can anyone help me out?
Hello, I'm stuck with my gear, idk what should I do next, can someone give me some advice (gems, stuff, upgrade...)? (farming t12 rn)

Spoiler
"
Malira wrote:
I was going to do the Darkscorn/divine flesh combo - how do i shop for a Divine Flesh - Glorious Vanity jewel?

i've never bought a glorious vanity before, it seems a bit confusing. Can anyone help me out?

Search for glorious vanity " of Xibaqua" the number doesnt matter.
Here's a link
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/K2rd8yI5
Hey this is probably a dumb question, but I can't figure out how to do it. How do you search for something within a thread? For instance, I'd like to see all the times cinderswallow urn appears so that I can figure out if it's right for me. When I do I search, it only shows one instance of it in each thread. Thanks! Merry Xmas.
"
terrex wrote:
"
Kharaghar wrote:
How do you guys get the helmet enchant? Farming it yourself, buying it or buying it on another base than lion pelt?

Found it on int/str bases rather cheap compared to lion pelt...

I bought a base helm with the enchant and crafted on it using aberrant + pristine fossil.

The helm enchant is insane good.

How many tries did that take? And do you just use one of each fossil and after putting in the thingy just apply to the helm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info