[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
Acs wrote:
"
Malira wrote:
I was going to do the Darkscorn/divine flesh combo - how do i shop for a Divine Flesh - Glorious Vanity jewel?

i've never bought a glorious vanity before, it seems a bit confusing. Can anyone help me out?

Search for glorious vanity " of Xibaqua" the number doesnt matter.
Here's a link
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/K2rd8yI5
You can also buy the cheapest Glorious Vanity with a "wrong" name and divine orb spam it until you get "Xibaqua" name, divine orbs are quite cheap this league...
"
wunshot wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
Kharaghar wrote:
How do you guys get the helmet enchant? Farming it yourself, buying it or buying it on another base than lion pelt?

Found it on int/str bases rather cheap compared to lion pelt...

I bought a base helm with the enchant and crafted on it using aberrant + pristine fossil.

The helm enchant is insane good.

How many tries did that take? And do you just use one of each fossil and after putting in the thingy just apply to the helm?

Only took me a couple tries tbh I got lucky but these fossils aren't that expensive. And yep, you just get a 2 socket resonator and put in an aberrant + pristine then use it on the helm that has the enchant on it.
looking for my next upgrade path currently farming fossils to craft endgame gear, i dont personally like the ballistas so please advise alternative if required for the gloves

Just showing off some of the crazy stuff you can do this league...

I'm tempted to roll Assassin and try crit SA with this chest armor since in theory the explosions should mitigate losing the poison proliferation from Pathfinder. It's also possible to spec crit as a PF, but I'm not sure how strong that'd end up being overall.
"
"
daniloko233 wrote:
Could someone please take a look at my profile and give me some tips about gearing? I have only 70c D:

I'd start by anointing your amulet, dirty techniques is a good one for pure DPS. Your other options are a better bow (you'll want to craft one yourself while following the guide, it could cost a fair bit of currency), a better body armour (either get something with life/res/- to mana cost, or if you want more damage, get a 6L Dendrobate, you can check my profile if you're interested). Helm enchant would also help you out quite a bit, but that can get quite expensive. Lastly, I've been enjoying my Witchfire's Brew flask lately, it allows me to focus on DPS instead of spamming despair, so you might want to look into that as well.

Your only options if you only have 70C, however, are the flask and amulet enchantment. although at 80+ you should be getting currency a lot faster.

Thank you for your tips, I'll try to change some things to start doing higher tier maps, maybe I'll get some currency then =P
"
Acs wrote:
"
Malira wrote:
I was going to do the Darkscorn/divine flesh combo - how do i shop for a Divine Flesh - Glorious Vanity jewel?

i've never bought a glorious vanity before, it seems a bit confusing. Can anyone help me out?

Search for glorious vanity " of Xibaqua" the number doesnt matter.
Here's a link
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/K2rd8yI5

Ahhh thx very much m8. That number confused me cause i read somewhere it was a unique seed. I thought they were completely random.
"
terrex wrote:
"
wunshot wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
How do you guys get the helmet enchant? Farming it yourself, buying it or buying it on another base than lion pelt?

Found it on int/str bases rather cheap compared to lion pelt...

I bought a base helm with the enchant and crafted on it using aberrant + pristine fossil.

]

How many tries did that take? And do you just use one of each fossil and after putting in the thingy just apply to the helm?

Only took me a couple tries tbh I got lucky but these fossils aren't that expensive. And yep, you just get a 2 socket resonator and put in an aberrant + pristine then use it on the helm that has the enchant on it.

I'm guessing it doesn't overwrite the enchant if you use an orb of scouring on it right? Just would hate to overwrite that scourge arrow enchant....
Rarity: Unique
Darkscorn
Assassin Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 130-310 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.70%
Attacks per Second: 1.50 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 62
Dex: 212
--------
Sockets: B-B-G-G-G-G
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (implicit)
--------
150% increased Physical Damage
Adds 18 to 26 Physical Damage
20% increased Attack Speed
16% increased Global Accuracy Rating
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
25% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage
20% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 300% more Damage
--------
"The Spirit of War knows nothing of good and evil.
It knows only destruction."
- Sekhema Asenath

What gems should i put in this? Should I move my siege ballista off my gloves and 6l in this?
What's wrong with my character? I'm dying with one blow, and I do 1,600 damage per second. Anyway, I can't kill anyone. The last act.

Last edited by liowaart on Dec 25, 2019, 3:37:44 PM
"
brumba wrote:
"
FG523 wrote:
hello I am kinda new, can someone explain to me why we need frenzy quiver when we have blood rage?

On kill effects typically aren't great for bossing, since you need to well, kill. The frenzy effect on the quiver lets you have frenzy charges when there are no extra enemies.

thank you, in that case, should i get rid of blood rage when i have my frenzy quiver? or we need both for mapping and bossing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info