[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

I have a question about what I could replace Despair with. I had managed to get a bow with cast on hit level 10 despair. What could I replace despair with? Is there something I could put in there to increase damage to Withering Step and Plague Bearer?

Hi,

Can someone please list what mods on gear are priority while leveling?

I need to replace the starter gear and I am not sure what to go for...

How is this for the build? Haven't been able to 6link it yet however.
Hello guys im looking for feedback about this bow

im using this
so i dont need despair on hit but im not sure if the bow is good enought
Been testing some different support totem setups.

Shrapnel Totems with Barrage are pretty hilariously fast, and stack a lot of poison.

Toxic Rain Ballistas are also a very strong option, the slow makes most bosses a complete joke to dodge.

I'm not sure if they're able to stack wither as high as multi totems are. There's no real indication of how many wither stacks an enemy has other than their HP bar.

"
edeezz wrote:
Crafted this armor. What should I do with it next?

%life / %mana from Jun is the best prefix to add.
After that, you could try for hunter orb to add phys as chaos or +1 curse, but that's pricy.
What would you put in 2nd 6L with balista? Balista, added chaos deadly ailments, withering touch and the last 2? Unbound and vile?
And maybe swap out embalmer for different pair of gloves with despair?
Really looking for a suggestion as to what to do weaponwise between Lioneye and the ilvl 83 craft? As I am playing SSF HC, it's going to take a while to get there.. is there a stop gap craft or something I can use? Or shall I try and 6link the Lioneye Glare?

Last edited by dandan88 on Dec 24, 2019, 7:26:38 PM
Hey guys,

I am an absolute beginner to path of exile, the previous best I got to was a lvl 41 templar which was over a year ago.

Anyway I have been following the build as best as I can as SSF as I want to understand the most about the game as I can. Anyway I finished Act 10 today at lvl 73 and have been having a blast and GGG got some of my xmas money!

Anyway I did my first T1 map, I finished it but used all my portals on the metamorph, I seem to get one shot by pretty much any ability.

I only have 4 link SA and ballista at the moment, I haven't done the ascendancies yet, but I have no idea what I should prioritize at the moment. Should it be 5/6 link, if so how? Or should I just level using T1 maps.

Also I dont feel like my dps is that great, maybe its my playstyle but for packs I put down my ballistae and the SA but it doesn't seem a great clear speed.

My char is:-

http://poe-profile.info/profile/VijaySidhu/Sharrderr

Anyway any advice would be greatly appreciated. And thank you for the build and all the effort you guys put into sharing knowledge.

Cheers!
Trying to figure out where to go next in terms of items. Any suggestions?

Damage feels a bit low, especially when doing t15-t16 bosses/morphs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info