[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Any comments on this bow for it?
Do i need my skills ON the bow for the despair on hit to proc?
Or is it from ANY hit (gems for attack are in armor)?
Last edited by Lokiel on Dec 24, 2019, 2:15:12 AM
"
Lokiel wrote:

Any comments on this bow for it?
Do i need my skills ON the bow for the despair on hit to proc?
Or is it from ANY hit (gems for attack are in armor)?

No you dont :)
"
Ziepanzer wrote:
Just wondering how you would fossil craft a quiver with new hunter mods. Like what fossils are best to use and mod prios-thx

I was using corroded + aberrant + shuddering. Chaos multi + frenzy on unique hit + attack speed is dream suffix with just life prefix for sure. I did about 15 crafts and best I got was

is this good?
Hello, im really new on crafting.. i want to make the poison Bow.. for that i got a white bow ilvl 87 thicket bow.. did 20% quali on it.. 6 sockel.. and linked all... upgraded it to Blue.. got now Fire Damage 69-109 20% chance to poisons and 24% increase dmg with poison on it.. is that Okay? After that im fking confused.. what is the next step? Can someone explain me?
"
oOHuRriCanOo wrote:
Hello, im really new on crafting.. i want to make the poison Bow.. for that i got a white bow ilvl 87 thicket bow.. did 20% quali on it.. 6 sockel.. and linked all... upgraded it to Blue.. got now Fire Damage 69-109 20% chance to poisons and 24% increase dmg with poison on it.. is that Okay? After that im fking confused.. what is the next step? Can someone explain me?

I made mine

Using
and Aberrant Fossil
Last edited by Thisisnotsully on Dec 24, 2019, 7:41:08 AM
question, in your 3.9 changes you changed the wither totem to a siege ballista with withering touch, why ballista?

isnt wither totem more effective at stacking wither debuffs?
I'm Thu
and I love you
"
Thuuu wrote:
question, in your 3.9 changes you changed the wither totem to a siege ballista with withering touch, why ballista?

isnt wither totem more effective at stacking wither debuffs?

Ballistas do a lot and dmg especialy if u invest some passives
"
cdomcc wrote:

is this good?

?
Hi, thanks to the nice guide, and I have a question about gem links. Since I'm too lazy to use totems, so I just picked ritual of shadows(glorious vanity) to inflict withered. Then I have some free sockets now, I tried 21/23 stone golem with all useful support gems for defence, it still dies a lot, again i'm too lazy to resummoner. Now i'm considering links Herald of Agony for offence, any other good suggestion for lazy people like me? No matter defence or offence, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info