[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
NGXIS wrote:
Hi, I want to ask something simple, what about "Aspect of the Eagle" node? Have movement speed and damage. Doesn't worth get it from Primal Spirit/Heart of Oak and sacrifice, for example, 4% life nodes? Or we have enough damage at high level to care about that?

PD: I try to search if someone say this on any comment but I don't know how to search on this post, when I use the search bar, appears all the forum comments in others post too, and I don't want that. And sorry for my english.

Aspect of the Eagle by itself is pretty decent, the issue is mostly that nodes before it are pretty bad for us so its not worth pathing to (its only around 1.6% damage per point, most of our other nodes are 3% per point what is almost twice as strong).

And yeah search on this forums really sucks :d
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
I cant seem to kill bosses fast in red maps, or even the meta bosses. I feel like all my damage is coming from plague bearer and 0 dmg from scourge arrow, not sure why...
I feel the exact same way. It seems the build is weak when doing later content. I'm not sure if my build is messed up either.
I'm on lioneye and quite shitty gear and I did t11/12 and didn't have problem. There are some bosses that take a bit longer to kill but not rly that long and I'm pretty lazy so I don't have ballistas setup.

1 question I have is, are the ballistas so strong that u get notes for them? I thought that they are for wither stacks only
"
mrbunsworth wrote:
I cant seem to kill bosses fast in red maps, or even the meta bosses. I feel like all my damage is coming from plague bearer and 0 dmg from scourge arrow, not sure why...

Are you always charging to 5 stacks, dropping ballistas, using despair etc? Also, if you are using Lioneye glare, you can for now drop precision and replace skitterbots with malevolence to bost your damage (befre switching to better bow)

"
arrowface10 wrote:
I feel the exact same way. It seems the build is weak when doing later content. I'm not sure if my build is messed up either.

In your case, that is definitely caused by your bow. You want that flat chaos and attack speed on top of delve mod.

"
Socaro wrote:
I'm on lioneye and quite shitty gear and I did t11/12 and didn't have problem. There are some bosses that take a bit longer to kill but not rly that long and I'm pretty lazy so I don't have ballistas setup.

1 question I have is, are the ballistas so strong that u get notes for them? I thought that they are for wither stacks only

Yeah, Ballistas are extremely strong, they do a lot of damage by themselves. We use them also to apply wither stacks because without that we would be only at 7 from Withering Step, so Withering Touch is good DPS support. So its def. worth investing into them imo.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Hey really want to try this build, will this bow work well with this
style or play or not really getting the best out of it?
I'll look into them than.

As auras go I have precision, malevolance and HoA and don't have mana problems in most cases, cus we want to use malev instead of skitters right?
are you always charging to 5 stacks, dropping ballistics, using despair etc? Also, if you are using Lioneye glare, you can for now drop precision and replace skitter-bots with malevolence to boost your damage (before switching to better bow)

Yeah, always applying stacks, ballistics, etc, the scourge arrow itself is doing like no damage. I just fought a tier 3 altas boss ( I cant find his name, its the guy who drops the flags). Didnt have enough dps to kill the flags then to kill him.

I can do red maps up to tier 14. Its just the Atlas bosses and the meta bosses that take forever, map bosses are meh.

I am using lioneyes glare, trying to upgrade the bow to a crafted one to see if I can get better damage.

Last edited by mrbunsworth on Dec 17, 2019, 3:15:06 AM
What would you run in the 6 link siege ballista?

I have a dendrobate 6L with my scourge in there and I have a 6L thicket bow, will put the siege in there
Last edited by Zeypha on Dec 17, 2019, 3:25:41 AM
HellO, love the build. Used it to do my first deathless shapers and uber elders last league, and used it as a start in this one. My question is, what's my best bet for a damage upgrade at the moment? I believe my character is public, but if not I have Drillneck and Lioneye's Glare. Should I save up for a Darkscorn or try to go for the crafted bow? Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info