[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Having a good time, single target went through the roof with the ballista.

Just need to upgrade my ring, amulet, helm, boots and belt and my bow and i am happy, they are good for now though.

As for my bow, I crafted it with one fossil set, good enough for now, no AS or flat chaos on it though, but i am clearing super fast anyway.

Just got to mapping, the build is great. I was wondering what could be my next upgrade besides a better bow?
What are your thoughts on a +1 arrow Maloney's Mechanism with just Siege Ballista-Withering Touch so we can be more lazy? I know it's expensive but I was just thinking end game.
Had a blast playing this as a league starter, really fun no problems with any content at all, destroys all T16 maps/bosses including conquerers. I'm looking to swap to something else now so I'm looking to sell off all my gear in one go. 40 exalts for everything.

Only future upgrades for this gear is linking malevolence, precision and herald of agony, with a level 3 enlighten. This then gives you enough mana to craft aspect of the spider on the open suffix slot on the boots and run all four buffs. You can then socket a glorious vanity next to point blank for the 50% ele damage as chaos and +10 chaos max res. The resistances of the gear already accommodates this, so you don't need to change anything about the gear except craft aspect of the spider.

Path of building values
Spoiler
Last edited by Joeyboy on Dec 17, 2019, 5:35:28 AM
Hey Joey, how did you craft that bow?
which bow is better for this build? assuming both 6-L of course.
darkscorn (I know it's better defensively. How about offensively?)
crafted thicket bow with +3 level to gems / poison mods.
Hello guys, have some newbie questions, if someone can reply ill be grateful.

1) Can i run with toxic rain than sourge arrow? (i dont got used till now with SA)

2) im having mana issues with SA :|
(maybe because i dont have a proper body armor with - total mana cost skill)

Tks for now <3

"

Just got to mapping, the build is great. I was wondering what could be my next upgrade besides a better bow?

I would def. try to upgrade your boots and ammy asap (and getting ateast lioneye bow ofc).

"
F5in wrote:
What are your thoughts on a +1 arrow Maloney's Mechanism with just Siege Ballista-Withering Touch so we can be more lazy? I know it's expensive but I was just thinking end game.

You would lose way too much damage from doing that, not worth it imo.

"
dongpickle2 wrote:
which bow is better for this build? assuming both 6-L of course.
darkscorn (I know it's better defensively. How about offensively?)
crafted thicket bow with +3 level to gems / poison mods.

Yeah, Darkscorn is insane for defense with Divine Flesh, and for offense good delve crafted bow with flat chaos, as and delve mod with crafted prefix.

"
Buyda wrote:
Hello guys, have some newbie questions, if someone can reply ill be grateful.

1) Can i run with toxic rain than sourge arrow? (i dont got used till now with SA)

2) im having mana issues with SA :|
(maybe because i dont have a proper body armor with - total mana cost skill)

Tks for now <3

Yeah you can def. use Toxic Rain instead of SA if you want, but SA does way more damage and has better clear so its better choice, but if you dont like the playstyle, TR can carry too.

For mana issues, grab hybrid enduring flask, solves all mana issues. And nope, having mana issues is perfectly normal early with this build, but there are plenty of ways to fix that (enduring flask is the easiest one, - mana cost body is the pricier one).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
Xijek wrote:
Hey Joey, how did you craft that bow?

Look on the first page at the bottom under the "Crafting your own gear" section.
Hi pal,
thanks a bunch for the guide, really enjoying it so far. I'm choosing to run Queen of the Forest instead of -mana body. Do you have any advice for mana sustain? I was considering spending 3 points to grab Essence Sap, but maybe the overleech from Enduring Hybrid is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info