[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Ralign wrote:
"
Skrible wrote:
"

Probably drop ELE focus. I'm assuming you're going cold dodge?

yes.

https://pastebin.com/wDhRuq5u

so, i have my items ready to do some mapping (converted from icicle mines)

my question is, how do i check my aps? pob says i'm 6.24 before silver flask, 7.33 after. am i fine...?

If you have 14 CDR or greater try push a bit higher to 7.5. Otherwise go below or at 6.

no, i dont have cdr in my gears yet. cant find a boot/glove that i want and is affordable.

so right now with 6.24 attack rate as per POB, i am gimping myself?

another question, my character ingame stats shows 2.08 attacks per second but pob shows 6.24 attack rate. why is it a 3x difference? which one am i supposed to follow?
Last edited by Skrible on Dec 17, 2019, 5:26:52 PM
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
Major concerns about survivability for a build like this in current league.

With ~5-6k life, and just standard leech you'll be getting chunked-1shot by the Meta bosses pretty regularly I think? I'm actually not sure how any non-dedicated tank melee will manage in this league?

Curious if anyone has gotten far enough (15+ meta bosses) with any of these builds and can report back experiences?

Haven't gotten all the pieces together yet to make this build work, so I haven't tried it. With the cold dodge you're banking on not getting hit. With the overleech you're banking on not getting 1 shot (big EHP pool) with insane leech. Still need like 12-15 more ex before I can give it a try.

Below is what I've put together so far. Hoping to get a better chest soon, but it'll do for the time being I hope

Ring is a placeholder until mark of the shaper gets cheaper (almost 5 ex atm) and someone finally sells CDR MS boots with resistances. Light of Lunaris is 2 ex, 4-5 ex for hatred watchers eye and 2 ex for enlighten 3.

"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
Major concerns about survivability for a build like this in current league.

With ~5-6k life, and just standard leech you'll be getting chunked-1shot by the Meta bosses pretty regularly I think? I'm actually not sure how any non-dedicated tank melee will manage in this league?

Curious if anyone has gotten far enough (15+ meta bosses) with any of these builds and can report back experiences?

I think pushing past 6k life at the cost of some DMG, and running a quartz, basalt and stacking dodge should be fine. Any hits that get through should be well enough mitigated by Fortify and a guard skill if you run it.
noot noot
if i took mistwalker, i should always assume i am elusive and account for the 20% increased attack speed right?

it seems POB doesn't include that automatically? should i edit one my my item to add this 20% to check if i am still doing the proc/sec fine?

my pob currently shows an attack rate of 7.37 (sword + shield + 14% CDR) after adding 20% from mistwalker. i guess i'm fine?
"
Skrible wrote:
if i took mistwalker, i should always assume i am elusive and account for the 20% increased attack speed right?

it seems POB doesn't include that automatically? should i edit one my my item to add this 20% to check if i am still doing the proc/sec fine?

my pob currently shows an attack rate of 7.37 (sword + shield + 14% CDR) after adding 20% from mistwalker. i guess i'm fine?

Yeah that's good, if possible pick up some nodes on the tree to get closer to 7.5 but where you're sitting is good enough.
noot noot
Which pantheon do you use?
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Skrible wrote:

Yeah that's good, if possible pick up some nodes on the tree to get closer to 7.5 but where you're sitting is good enough.

i cant. my current setup has:
14% attack speed cospri
10% attack speed starkonja
20% mistwalker

i played with POB and the best i could do right now is get 1% from jewels in order to keep it under 7.5, which is not possible.

may i know why did u gem faster attacks into your 6L for ur cold dodge? u have 13.54aps which i am not sure how it affects the build since it's wayyyyy past 7.5? or is there something that you didn't mention or i didn't see in ur guide?

if you anoint Heart of Ice in the overleech version, is the 0.2%leech sufficient to hit the leech cap or do you still need the life leech support in the cospri?
My Napkin Math says that it should do so quite easily but I am not sure if i understand the mechanics correctly.

@PerfectXtreme In respect to Metamorphs:
I have been running this build through T15 and 16 Metamorphs for the past 2.5 days (with fortify over Inspiration in my 6L as I am not comfortable with it on shield charge and also like using a minus mana cost chest)

- Cold Dodge Version ~6K HP:
damage was fine and most of the time metamorphs did nothing but every now and again (every 10 or so, by gutfeeling) you get oneshot with no recourse, depending on what abilities it has (those small exploding black goo bucks)
Another Problem is all the huge and insane chaos dot that get's spewed out by the new bosses and metamorphs as this version has a tough time getting chaos res imo.
Overall would not recommend going with this version

- Cold Unnatural Instinct ~7.5K HP:
Brief excursion just to test it - less one shots, easier time with chaos res but overall still not impressive survivability wise

- Cold Overleech ~9.5K eHP (~10.5K once i get the stupid veiled mod):
managed to relativly easily hit 75% chaos res and have not died in a full day of juiced up T16s, imo if you want to keep your /deaths to a minimum or zero that's the version to go with, though I might try out CI at some point too
"
CryptoSC wrote:
if you anoint Heart of Ice in the overleech version, is the 0.2%leech sufficient to hit the leech cap or do you still need the life leech support in the cospri?
My Napkin Math says that it should do so quite easily but I am not sure if i understand the mechanics correctly.

@PerfectXtreme In respect to Metamorphs:
I have been running this build through T15 and 16 Metamorphs for the past 2.5 days (with fortify over Inspiration in my 6L as I am not comfortable with it on shield charge and also like using a minus mana cost chest)

- Cold Dodge Version ~6K HP:
damage was fine and most of the time metamorphs did nothing but every now and again (every 10 or so, by gutfeeling) you get oneshot with no recourse, depending on what abilities it has (those small exploding black goo bucks)
Another Problem is all the huge and insane chaos dot that get's spewed out by the new bosses and metamorphs as this version has a tough time getting chaos res imo.
Overall would not recommend going with this version

- Cold Unnatural Instinct ~7.5K HP:
Brief excursion just to test it - less one shots, easier time with chaos res but overall still not impressive survivability wise

- Cold Overleech ~9.5K eHP (~10.5K once i get the stupid veiled mod):
managed to relativly easily hit 75% chaos res and have not died in a full day of juiced up T16s, imo if you want to keep your /deaths to a minimum or zero that's the version to go with, though I might try out CI at some point too

good to hear that the overleach version does so well.
I wanna play a CoC build again and this right here looks fun but I'm not sure about the survivability.
On Poeninja u can alreaedy see some CI coc assas btw if ur interested.
Hehe my glorious vanity converts several nodes into chaos res...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info