[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Skrible wrote:
hello, i'm planning to play this build but i have some questions regarding coc as it's my first time playing.

how much attack speed can i have, without CDR? i just bought a 13% cospri and i'm planning to wear a starkonja. i dont have any other attack speed already. will it be sufficient or is it still too much?

I need more information than that, you should use path of building. Make a tree, put in the weapon and gem links and see what the attack speed on cyclone is.

Also depends on if you are dual wielding or not.
noot noot
in the [3.9] Cold Dodge build i saw you enabled Faster attacks on your 6 links,
this is a mistake or we really need it ?
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Skrible wrote:
hello, i'm planning to play this build but i have some questions regarding coc as it's my first time playing.

how much attack speed can i have, without CDR? i just bought a 13% cospri and i'm planning to wear a starkonja. i dont have any other attack speed already. will it be sufficient or is it still too much?

I need more information than that, you should use path of building. Make a tree, put in the weapon and gem links and see what the attack speed on cyclone is.

thanks for the reply! i will go play around with POB for now i guess

no, i'm not planning to dual wield for now. just broke my bank to afford the cospri and i'm thinking how to gear for it.

which gem should i remove if i were to use a 5L for now?
I think CI is better then LIFE/ES in this league.
I have 5,5k ES + CI with very low items.
What do you think about this?
"
bushezz wrote:
in the [3.9] Cold Dodge build i saw you enabled Faster attacks on your 6 links,
this is a mistake or we really need it ?

You need it unless you can get 50% attack speed from somewhere else.
noot noot
"
pat1441 wrote:
I think CI is better then LIFE/ES in this league.
I have 5,5k ES + CI with very low items.
What do you think about this?

CI is great, I'm not super comfortable with making them and I don't like leveling with them because it's kind of all or nothing. Either you have ES gear and you can switch and feel good or it's really bad.

That being said, you do lose the utility of pressing a life flask when you get nuked but it's not that bad with recharge. Keep me updated I'm interested in how it goes for you in harder content.
noot noot
"
Skrible wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Skrible wrote:

thanks for the reply! i will go play around with POB for now i guess

no, i'm not planning to dual wield for now. just broke my bank to afford the cospri and i'm thinking how to gear for it.

which gem should i remove if i were to use a 5L for now?

Probably drop ELE focus. I'm assuming you're going cold dodge?
noot noot
"

yes.

https://pastebin.com/wDhRuq5u

so, i have my items ready to do some mapping (converted from icicle mines)

my question is, how do i check my aps? pob says i'm 6.24 before silver flask, 7.33 after. am i fine...?
Last edited by Skrible on Dec 17, 2019, 4:20:16 PM
"
Skrible wrote:
"

yes.

https://pastebin.com/wDhRuq5u

so, i have my items ready to do some mapping (converted from icicle mines)

my question is, how do i check my aps? pob says i'm 6.24 before silver flask, 7.33 after. am i fine...?

If you have 14 CDR or greater try push a bit higher to 7.5. Otherwise go below or at 6.
noot noot
Major concerns about survivability for a build like this in current league.

With ~5-6k life, and just standard leech you'll be getting chunked-1shot by the Meta bosses pretty regularly I think? I'm actually not sure how any non-dedicated tank melee will manage in this league?

Curious if anyone has gotten far enough (15+ meta bosses) with any of these builds and can report back experiences?
IGN: SoulCinder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info