[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Spoiler
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Obermaster10 wrote:
Hey, nice build. eventho i used it just as templade - changed some thing and since i got a farruls first time i try to build it with that body. Currently hitting 10 aps if i use two - since that is not enough i stay with one cospris-
Thats my current gear:

Next upgrade will be boots with cdr and the maybe a second 14aps cospris and try to hit that sweet 12aps :D

Have a nice day exile

Hey thanks for the update, I set up a friend's gear awhile back with Farrul's Fur as well. He had difficulty capping his resistances and trying to fit in Soul Tether so we went with the MoM and Unnatural Instinct route. Unfortunately, with Frenzy Charges, this led to his APS being much too high for single handed like you are right now (10 is too high for 1H CoC). So we decided to go all in on dual wield Cospri's. Here's the PoB and hopefully it will help you setting up for Dual Wield as well.

https://pastebin.com/Swxwy30D

It's a little bit rough we're trying to push his APS as close to 15 as possible to get maximum triggers but that will probably require a Cospri ASP corruption or something.

Ok i changed my tree now so i can fit the new jeweles and also equipped second 14%as cospri. Currently sitting at 12- 12.6APS (cat buff) long way to go to 15aps but works pretty nice so far - still need to upgrade those damn boots :D
Thx btw for the help :D

Current gear now:

Double Corrupted 2 (13/14%as) cospris so far.. both deleted -_-
Farming for ACuitys right now since iam more than capped ... Just farming glacier right now 24/7 cause its fast af ... But the leech boost would be nice for boss fights i guess

Im done looking for cdr boots instead i dicided to craft/multimod them myself:

Will dd these mods... dont know about the ms craf tho
15% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
40% increased Energy Shield
+98 to maximum Life
+20% to Cold and Lightning Resistances

either:
20% increased Movement Speed
12% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
or
24% increased Movement Speed
Since iam currently at 12APS i think onslaught would be pretty nice for mapping ...
Last edited by Obermaster10 on Jun 28, 2019, 12:00:33 PM
how do you go about crafting the crit chance on chest?
@ColdDrizzle
"
Ni0 wrote:
Nice build!
Gotta ask, I used carcass jack last league and worked pretty fine (tho the whole build was bit different:> ), but could you use carcass jack here or no?

Currently using loreweave.

Any chestpiece is fine, I just used the Elder Regalia because a)I 6L'd it with 40 fuse and b) I got Crit + Life with <300 alts.
noot noot
"
twiskt wrote:
how do you go about crafting the crit chance on chest?

Alts/Regals/Annuls

or

Chaos Spam

or

Fossil with Serrated/Pristine (I don't recommend this as it might fill up your prefix slots)
noot noot
Spoiler

"
Obermaster10 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Obermaster10 wrote:
Hey, nice build. eventho i used it just as templade - changed some thing and since i got a farruls first time i try to build it with that body. Currently hitting 10 aps if i use two - since that is not enough i stay with one cospris-
Thats my current gear:

Next upgrade will be boots with cdr and the maybe a second 14aps cospris and try to hit that sweet 12aps :D

Have a nice day exile

Hey thanks for the update, I set up a friend's gear awhile back with Farrul's Fur as well. He had difficulty capping his resistances and trying to fit in Soul Tether so we went with the MoM and Unnatural Instinct route. Unfortunately, with Frenzy Charges, this led to his APS being much too high for single handed like you are right now (10 is too high for 1H CoC). So we decided to go all in on dual wield Cospri's. Here's the PoB and hopefully it will help you setting up for Dual Wield as well.

https://pastebin.com/Swxwy30D

It's a little bit rough we're trying to push his APS as close to 15 as possible to get maximum triggers but that will probably require a Cospri ASP corruption or something.

Ok i changed my tree now so i can fit the new jeweles and also equipped second 14%as cospri. Currently sitting at 12- 12.6APS (cat buff) long way to go to 15aps but works pretty nice so far - still need to upgrade those damn boots :D
Thx btw for the help :D

Current gear now:

Double Corrupted 2 (13/14%as) cospris so far.. both deleted -_-
Farming for ACuitys right now since iam more than capped ... Just farming glacier right now 24/7 cause its fast af ... But the leech boost would be nice for boss fights i guess

Im done looking for cdr boots instead i dicided to craft/multimod them myself:

Will dd these mods... dont know about the ms craf tho
15% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
40% increased Energy Shield
+98 to maximum Life
+20% to Cold and Lightning Resistances

either:
20% increased Movement Speed
12% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
or
24% increased Movement Speed
Since iam currently at 12APS i think onslaught would be pretty nice for mapping ...

You can drop Life Leech from your Ice Nova in sword because you have the corrupt on your Amulet, also feel free to drop Energy Leech once you get an Acuity. Since you picked up UN and MoM you could try to pick up Vaal Pact on the tree and use more offensive gloves. Also, craft 24% MS on the boots, and run an onslaught flask, that should push you to 13-14 APS or somewhere close.
noot noot
Just divined a Glorious Vanity to 673 Doryani's
Got TWO Corrupted soul nodes and another keystone with +27% Cold damage & 0.2% Cold dmg leeched as life.

Can I actually take the 2 corrupted soul nodes and gain +40% of life as extra shield?
Can't test it since I'm on a pure ES character and only buying gear for this build.
"
Just divined a Glorious Vanity to 673 Doryani's
Got TWO Corrupted soul nodes and another keystone with +27% Cold damage & 0.2% Cold dmg leeched as life.

Can I actually take the 2 corrupted soul nodes and gain +40% of life as extra shield?
Can't test it since I'm on a pure ES character and only buying gear for this build.

They don't stack, if only they did : ^ )
noot noot
Could you pick up a Starkoja's with "Cannot be blinded" corrupted implicit to save the workaround jewels/gems for blind?
"
Could you pick up a Starkoja's with "Cannot be blinded" corrupted implicit to save the workaround jewels/gems for blind?

I'm confused can you clarify?
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:
"

I'm confused can you clarify?

Well unless you have Lycosydae, being blinded kinda messes with this build, for example one of the legion bosses who blinds you. Wouldn't a starkoja's with this implicit help with that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info