[3.9] Vaal groundslam | SSF Viable |

@ ate1990
Well my tooltip damage at hideout is about 350k, it will go higher when rage stacks up at maps. Still, feels little hard for beating over 16 tier bosses.
@jimmy6874

What is your main gem set-up?
What about chaos resistance? What do you guys have there?
"
Holwin wrote:
What about chaos resistance? What do you guys have there?

First of all you need understand what does chaos damage in game and how it works:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chaos_damage

So if you read 3 lines of this link, you will see there is no need to cap this resistance, while we have leech + Atziri's promise amethyst flask.

+35% chaos resistance is just a bonus of this flaks, the main reason we use that is leech and PD as extra chaos damage.
Last edited by BrunoBacsh on Jul 5, 2019, 10:54:09 AM
"
jimmy6874 wrote:

I'm enjoying this build so much. However, I've reached the limit of this build since i cannot kill the 16 tier bosses or uber bosses quickly even i used quite many exal. This is my current equipment. Is there any other ways to make this build stronger? If so, which gears or gems should i replace or upgrades?

Remove Brutality and concentrated effect, and put rage support + ruthless support, only this change is huge damage gain. To do this you'll need carcass jack with 6 white sockets, or you can get some armor chest with +100 life +10%life + Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Maim.

This is the gem setup I'm using:

Remove Soul taker axe and put other axe like the first one you already have, but with physical damage as extra chaos damage, you are losing tons of damage because of Brutality. Change the herald of purity for herald of ash, remove leap slam on the 4 sockets and put in your weapon with 3 sockets removing fortify. Put Pride + herald + war banner or blood and sand in the 4 links with Enlighten Support level 3 or 4.

Get a Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel with 55~60% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride.

I'm killing T16 guardians in less than 15 seconds, char created just some days ago, and I did'nt spend the half of currency you did, with this changes you are able to kill uber elder really, really fast dude.

You can get a helmet with 40% increased Ground Slam Damage enchant too. I think is better than 12% atq speed.
Last edited by BrunoBacsh on Jul 5, 2019, 11:00:45 AM
Why Immortal call and Summon lighting golem at level 11 instead of 13? CWDT would still work, right?
Look at my gem setup. Is it not worth to use vulnerability instead herald of ash? Why not pulverise with fortify? Rage support is not epic in my opinion cause when you lose rage via berserk skill is useless ruthless also, only third slam gives benefit from him When i play with fortify and pulverise i had more dps
Last edited by qlasboy on Jul 8, 2019, 3:38:42 PM
"
Wolfzeit wrote:
Why Immortal call and Summon lighting golem at level 11 instead of 13? CWDT would still work, right?

This is the setup I'm using:

"
qlasboy wrote:
Look at my gem setup. Is it not worth to use vulnerability instead herald of ash? Why not pulverise with fortify? Rage support is not epic in my opinion cause when you lose rage via berserk skill is useless ruthless also, only third slam gives benefit from him When i play with fortify and pulverise i had more dps

The problem with vulnerability is it's a curse, and you can only use one curse, so if you wanna use it you'll lose a lot of leech from assassins mark, in my opnion leech is the core of survival of this build. Herald of ash is good for clear speed, the only option I can see for it is Herald of Purity, but to be better than ash you should use with Brutality to build full physical.

About Rage, I have a lot of sustain with my rage, because the rage regen from the gem itself and from beserker ascendancy, I just active my Berserker to kill boss and I kill then in less than 5 seconds in a high tier map, so I have a lot of damage and it's not necessary for me at least active berserker all the time, if you tested and think is not worth, do what you think is better. The flat physical damage is huge for increase the DPS, I tested in PoB.

About ruthless, is a perfect combination with multistrike for me and is the key to kill elite and boss real fast, better than any other gem I tested, in PoB with a complete build you can achive more than 1m DPS with this gem.

About pulverise, the downside is the less attack speed, I said before the leech is the key for survival remember? So you don't want lose attack speed. The area of effect is not necessary, and the damage don't worth for lose attack speed.

Fortify I'm using with leap slam just for the buff who gives 20% reduced damage taken from hits because I'm only level 89. It's a good option, but not better than Rage and Ruthless in my opnion, maybe a good 2 handed weapon with fortify support to do a 7 links Ground Slam, but you'll need to change a lot of the build to solve the problem with attack speed and leech.
"
BrunoBacsh wrote:
"
qlasboy wrote:

The problem with vulnerability is it's a curse, and you can only use one curse, so if you wanna use it you'll lose a lot of leech from assassins mark, in my opnion leech is the core of survival of this build. Herald of ash is good for clear speed, the only option I can see for it is Herald of Purity, but to be better than ash you should use with Brutality to build full physical.

About Rage, I have a lot of sustain with my rage, because the rage regen from the gem itself and from beserker ascendancy, I just active my Berserker to kill boss and I kill then in less than 5 seconds in a high tier map, so I have a lot of damage and it's not necessary for me at least active berserker all the time, if you tested and think is not worth, do what you think is better. The flat physical damage is huge for increase the DPS, I tested in PoB.

About ruthless, is a perfect combination with multistrike for me and is the key to kill elite and boss real fast, better than any other gem I tested, in PoB with a complete build you can achive more than 1m DPS with this gem.

About pulverise, the downside is the less attack speed, I said before the leech is the key for survival remember? So you don't want lose attack speed. The area of effect is not necessary, and the damage don't worth for lose attack speed.

Fortify I'm using with leap slam just for the buff who gives 20% reduced damage taken from hits because I'm only level 89. It's a good option, but not better than Rage and Ruthless in my opnion, maybe a good 2 handed weapon with fortify support to do a 7 links Ground Slam, but you'll need to change a lot of the build to solve the problem with attack speed and leech.

can u share your POB plzzzZ :X:X:X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info