So. Since we can't talk about anything contentious, relevant, or in any way interesting anymore...

"
鬼殺し wrote:
no one asked you or was even talking to you.
Mods are going to chase down the red herrings of political incorrectness instead of dealing with the real problems.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Topic title: we can't talk about anything...in any way interesting anymore waa waa
Thread content: interesting talk

lol.

[paragraphs of boring shit]

Yeah, no one asked you or was even talking to you. Engage with the topic at hand please.

Don't add to the woosh Charan, there is absolutely nothing interesting about "petting methods" aside from a niche population.
I'm going to go on a limb here and say that most of the people in this thread are not a part of that niche population but understand the context of this thread and engage with it on that premise.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Thanks, Boem. In hindsight I was feeling just a smidge bad about my previous post out of concern that Charan might not be sufficiently fluent in meme. Probably should have typed it out as you did in the first place.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 7, 2019, 9:53:45 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's funny. A much more effective method of attack would have been to point out that some of us have real children, not just fur-babies to dote on. Now that would have stung like a bitch.

OH WELL, missed that chance.
Imagine actually looking at this gif

and thinking to yourself that its primary purpose is to shift the focus onto attacking you.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's funny. A much more effective method of attack would have been to point out that some of us have real children, not just fur-babies to dote on. Now that would have stung like a bitch.

OH WELL, missed that chance.
Imagine actually looking at this gif

and thinking to yourself that its primary purpose is to shift the focus onto attacking you.

His egomania knows ABSOLUTELY no bounds lol.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Gentlemen!

Please!

This is a totally argument-free thread about your favorite ways of petting fluffy floofers! There's no reason for strife or disagreement here! Think of the floofers!

Think of the floofers!
"
1453R wrote:
Gentlemen!

Please!

This is a totally argument-free thread about your favorite ways of petting fluffy floofers! There's no reason for strife or disagreement here! Think of the floofers!

Think of the floofers!

Of course, my apologies.

On topic:

Cats are the gateway to hell (in the descriptive sense, not with any religious connotations at all of course)

I much prefer my beagle, who prefers more deliberate, longer strokes, mostly in the upper chest area.

Dont fuck with his ears, or try and hide anything from that sniffer (toys, snacks, my socks, ect). Both are dangerous, fruitless endeavors.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Jun 7, 2019, 11:12:18 AM
Now I'm missing my boogle q.q

They really are the greatest little puppers. I don't have room in my life for a dog anymore, but if they weren't so expensive I might have tried to figure out if I could force it for a beagle.
My sister got a beagle a year and a half ago.

Amazing animal but entirely untrained and as a result really high maintenance and anxious.

Couldn't defend the house if it tried and is always lost on what to do and ends up to no good. Had it stay over a couple of times and my garbage bin always ends up being the victim of that little rascal.

Though she easily learned i'm way different then my sister when it comes to dogs and now she moves to me rather then to her when we are both in the room.

^prefer my vizsla in almost every way, probably because he is trained.

If that beagle was trained she would be amazing because she has a stuborn but fun personality, which would make her incredibly loyal and persistent.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
1453R wrote:
Gentlemen!

Please!

Think of the floofers!
I did. I posted a gif of a fluffy floofer petting itself
Spoiler
with some dude's hand way, way up its ass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info