So. Since we can't talk about anything contentious, relevant, or in any way interesting anymore...

When our recently deceased house cat was an adolescent kitten-cat, she’d wait for me by the door to come in from work, climb up my pants, and stand horizontally on my chest while laying on my arm (which I’d support her with, because otherwise claws + falling). I’d scratch the back of her neck until I had my fill, then make her walk across the ceiling, which she loved for some reason.

Also +1 headbutts, +1 buttbutts, and +1 genitals.

Here’s a picture of my cat
Spoiler
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Sorry about your cat, Can. :(
Censored.
I put them ontop of my favorite zombie revival fiction novel, commonly referred to as the bible, dress my hand with a burka and give them a solid rub down.

After that i proceed to give them some catnip to ease them back to their
safe-space mindset.

Spoiler

#partylinemoonwalker
#shitposter

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
I put them ontop of my favorite zombie revival fiction novel, commonly referred to as the bible, dress my hand with a burka and give them a solid rub down.

After that i proceed to give them some catnip to ease them back to their
safe-space mindset.

Spoiler

#partylinemoonwalker
#shitposter

Peace,

-Boem-

Lol
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
My favorite way to pet fluffy critters is to extend my hand and wait for them to come to me of their own free will. The pet's decision of charity makes the pet feel better, and it makes me feel better for receiving it.

I used to pet fluffy critters by imposing on them without respect to their desires, but I know now how immature that is. Even if the total number of pets is the same in the end, it made the fluffy critter upset and left me wanting something genuine.
"
pneuma wrote:
My favorite way to pet fluffy critters is to extend my hand and wait for them to come to me of their own free will. The pet's decision of charity makes the pet feel better, and it makes me feel better for receiving it.

The psychological ramifications on a sub-conscious level here are fascinating.

The fact that you feel better or take pleasure (a chemical reaction) to getting approval from the autonomous feline could be quite illuminating.

Perhaps high standards from the parents & concern of living up to them? Pressure from friends doing well around you? Wanting your SO to acknowledge some of your efforts in a physical or verbal way? You can't seek it, else it feels hollow & prompted, but you want it so bad.

Spoiler
Joking here of course.........................
Spoiler
right?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Jun 6, 2019, 7:02:43 PM
@ DarthSki44 who wrote:
"...the psychological ramifications on a sub-conscious level here are fascinating..."

Now you're being borderline political dear sir, and not without a touch of... innuendo, thus risking this seemingly... apolitical (or not) thread being locked and even permanently removed from... the face of this here earth, and also cast... into the fire of Mount Doom.

Oblivion, at last!
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
Sic transit gloria mundi
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
Last edited by Nizhidrhamannit on Jun 6, 2019, 7:32:24 PM
My wife: We live on the 20th floor, what if there's a fire? Or what if we have to leave because of an Earthquake? Or a typhoon? Will you help me first? Or will you save our kitties first?
Me: I'll try to come back for you if you can't make it out on your own.
My wife: *shouts some things in Taiwanese that I can't follow, but I know they're not good*
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Topic title: we can't talk about anything...in any way interesting anymore waa waa
Thread content: interesting talk

lol.

[paragraphs of boring shit]
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 7, 2019, 8:01:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info