So. Since we can't talk about anything contentious, relevant, or in any way interesting anymore...

...what's your favorite method for petting fluffy critters?

Personally, I've always enjoyed broadhand strokes down the flank. Let the kitty/doggo/bunbun/whatever flake out on their side, pet the other side with the palm of the hand with calm, even strokes. Much floof, though best executed on larger floofers where you have room to get the whole hand involved.

Now remember, please - absolutely no arguments or disagreements here. Every method of petting fluffy floofers is a great method of petting fluffy floofers. Just trying to poll people and find out what their favorites are.
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2019, 4:34:42 AM
"
1453R wrote:
...what's your favorite method for petting fluffy critters?

Personally, I've always enjoyed broadhand strokes down the flank. Let the kitty/doggo/bunbun/whatever flake out on their side, pet the other side with the palm of the hand with calm, even strokes. Much floof, though best executed on larger floofers where you have room to get the whole hand involved.

Now remember, please - absolutely no arguments or disagreements here. Every method of petting fluffy floofers is a great method of petting fluffy floofers. Just trying to poll people and find out what their favorites are.

I disagree with your method and because I disagree I will contribute nothing
"
Hold out hand, let fluffy critter come to you.
Let them headbutt your knee or whatever they want to do.

for a cat, sure.

i remember this video, lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si-yk1KxYX0
I prefer the wait until they flop and then belly/neck rub.

If you disagree with me I will report you! LOL

Btw, for those of you that don't know, this is the preferred method of petting for WINNE THE POOH.

Censored.
"
1453R wrote:
Now remember, please - absolutely no arguments or disagreements here.
Spoiler
"
1453R wrote:
Every method of petting fluffy floofers is a great method of petting fluffy floofers.
Spoiler
"
1453R wrote:
Just trying to poll people and find out what their favorites are.
I favor short, rapid strokes on the genitals.
Spoiler
#shitposter
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Every method of petting fluffy floofers is indeed a great method of petting fluffy floofers there, Scrotie.

Some simply say more about the person doing the petting than others, that's all.

No judgment, though. The Official Path of Exile forums (powered by Tencent) are a judgment-free zone.
"
1453R wrote:

As someone who knows someone who has allergies. I find your petting method offensive, sir.

#AllergyPeopleMatter
(⌐■_■)
I just stand there, do nothing at all, no signaling, none whatsoever (@ Alt not even holding out the hand), the kitty cat comes softly to me meowing (being a cat after all n all that), maybe headbutt my knee a little, mostly rubbing its fluffy furry back against my legs, purring gently like... a kitty cat would do. And I keep doing nothing, just look at the little bugger, it makes me smile sure, to know the poor creature is enjoying whatever feline thing is going on down there, I just let it happen and it does, must be the hormones or somesuch inthebloodchemicalinexplicableornotscientificorwhatevermumbojumbojinxedbadmojowhatthefuckidontgiveadamnreally thing, I mean I don't even like cats (NO OFFENSE), they just like me I guess.

I like lions though, but it'll be the coldest day in hell yet, before I let one of those fellers get up close and personal with me to try something like that on my sorry arse...
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
"
whatever thing is going on down there, I just let it happen and it does

Not bad
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
I headbutt them back, then drag hooked fingers lightly down their back and sides. Finally once they get bored, I repeatedly smack them in the face so we can have a quick battle before they take off.

Edit: I give them a few smooth strokes after the hooking though. It'd be rude to not fix their hair.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Jun 6, 2019, 4:15:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info