[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
ata191 wrote:
what do you think of snakebite if u can get a curse on hit ring?

curse on hit ring is nice but those gloves suck
What do you think about using "aspect of the cat" aura which you can get from some rare items?
Is there a way to get more Survivability (Especially on boss-fights) out of this build?

i have currently around 5.3k Life, Resicapped obv.
This is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/khS3ykG3

My current items are basically somewhat the best i could find atm.

1 Jewel Socket seems to be free in PoB because i am using a good lethal pride with bonus Life + crit + resi.

If you guys have any better idea what i can do... tell me :)
"
空の天使 wrote:
Is there a way to get more Survivability (Especially on boss-fights) out of this build?

1 Jewel Socket seems to be free in PoB because i am using a good lethal pride with bonus Life + crit + resi.

You have not picked the leech ascendancy with overleech and no Vaal Pakt. With these I am currently quite tanky. At all I am playing SSF and have with 5l 750k dps in PoB.

I am using Oros Sacrifice to use Flicker on bosses too.

When I get a 6l on my Oros finally I will do more than 1m DPS, which is really funny with Monoliths.

I like the Rebuke build, but badly because of SSF I only got one yet.
"
Kenjinou wrote:
"
空の天使 wrote:

You have not picked the leech ascendancy with overleech and no Vaal Pakt. With these I am currently quite tanky. At all I am playing SSF and have with 5l 750k dps in PoB.

I am using Oros Sacrifice to use Flicker on bosses too.

When I get a 6l on my Oros finally I will do more than 1m DPS, which is really funny with Monoliths.

I like the Rebuke build, but badly because of SSF I only got one yet.

I only have problems with bosses (non-map bosses).... I tend to not sustain much there, so the overleech asc. wouldn't help much.
It's purely about t16 guardians, shaper, ...
I'm getting destroyed by porcupines. Anyone else or just me?
I just want to say how much fun I am having with this build, besides the buggy mess that is Flicker and the constant crashes when Flicker goes too hard, I am having an absolute blast.

I really don't know where to go from where my character is right now. I was looking at your profile and saw your new items not listed on this forum post, Holyphantasm, and I was wondering how well they're doing? I haven't done anything past T15, because I'm still building my Atlass, so I don't know what's to come. I got my Timneless gem and that was a bigger boost than I thought it would be.

Can someone lend me a hand and tell me what I should be looking at in the future? Currency is really easy to get this league so I can spend a few ex here and there.
"
ohhhhbeeee wrote:
I'm getting destroyed by porcupines. Anyone else or just me?

use cwdt immortal call to reduce the damage.

personally, i just freeze/shatter them with cold damage crit, so they dont explode
"
ily213 wrote:
What do you think about using "aspect of the cat" aura which you can get from some rare items?

i dont think its worth it. there are many more aura options now then ever before
"
空の天使 wrote:

i dont think you have any life leech. thats a big problem. I have it on 1 of my jewels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info